May Munchkins 2019

I actually started to feel little girl pretty early, but not regularly. I was pretty reassured that I was actually feeling her because the place I felt the flicks was exactly where they found the heartbeat. She seems to be hanging out much lower these days, and it is only in the last week (so 18w) that I'm relatively confident I'm feeling her several times a day. Usually when I'm lying on my side, or sitting forward in my chair at work. She, also, appears to not enjoy me encroaching on her space!

Are people setting up their nurseries/buying all sorts of things yet? I've turned into the most indecisive person this pregnancy. Every time I think I've made up my mind, I'll read a negative review, or someone else's opinion which was the opposite of another opinion I'd read, and then my brain goes "boom!" and I have to go do something else for awhile.

I’ve only bought essentials so far like Moses basket, car seat. I’ve got the cot from previous kids still thankfully but need to figure out where to put it.. 4 kids and me in a 3 bedroom house is a squeeze! X

jlmeans - I have a pregnancy pillow that I LOVE! I used to be a huge belly sleeper - until my first pregnancy. I was told that belly sleeping is okay, until around 16 weeks. And at that point, the "danger" isn't really there - it's more about feeling like you're sleeping on a basketball than anything else :haha: My pillow is the Snoogle Leachco LOOP (get the loop kind! It makes a difference!) It's amazing - I have a bad back & it's helped even when I'm not pregnant! I haven't slept without it since I was pregnant with my first baby! (Everytime I would try to banish it, my back would go out, so I stopped trying :haha: )

So, reformed belly sleeper, but now I sleep on my back mostly. When did you back sleepers stop sleeping on your backs?

Tigs - I am SUCH a reviews person too! I looked up EVERYTHING with my first pregnancy & have reasons for just about everything I purchased and/or registered for! :haha:

I haven't done anything with the nursery yet or anything.... mostly because my son is still in there and we haven't converted the office into his new big-boy room yet. Plus, we don't know if baby is a boy or girl.... but we will have decor for either one left over from his or her big siblings :) Baby will be in our room for at least the first 6 months anyway, so I guess no rush (other than wanting to nest, of course!)

I feel quite alot of movement from baby and Im coming up to 20 weeks. Can't believe I'm nearly half way! Baby didn't really move that much today just a few flutterings then only to be kicked 3 times really hard whilst driving and made me jump!

We haven't bought anything yet but we already have most stuff from DS. We just need to replace a few things and add a couple of new things. Before DS was born we brought him a little rabbit which he still loves. DS is going to choose a little cuddly animal for the baby but we will probably do that nearer the time.

Only things we have gotten so far was a box of diapers because they were on sale and my girls picked out the baby's cuddley friend, a monkey! Right now the baby's room has a decent amount of boxes in it that I need to go through from moving.

Bella- I actually posted on my facebook asking if my friends had a prego pillow they were looking to get rid of and my friend that had a baby a few months ago is giving me hers. So next week I should hopefully start sleeping better. I just hit 16 weeks so guess I should be on the careful side when it comes to belly sleeping.

We have bought a few things. Mostly some clothes and there was a really good Cyber Monday sale on breast pads for leakage. The Lanisoh brand is my favorite so I had to jump on it. Everything else we have from the first two babies. :)

I have slept with a "pregnancy" pillow since baby #1 :haha: I never could break myself from it.

Im hoping to get some of the stuff that needs replacing in the sales in January. And I cant wait to start going through DS' baby clothes and washing them ready for the baby. Even if this ones a girl we have alot of neutral stuff.

Hi all, I hope you are all doing well, the format of this website is really annoying I just wish they left it the way it was.

AFM, I'm finally on school summer break and today I'm 18 weeks pregnant. I do feel baby B on my left move around but baby A has an anterior placenta so I don't feel her move as much. I go in for my anatomy scan next week hoping to see the babies again because the last time I saw them I was 14 weeks.

I haven't seen an update from Sporty, I hope she is doing well. I'll try and post as much as I can <3

I haven’t been on here much at all as like everyone else, with the website change it just wasn’t as easy to navigate!

I just wanted to update you all that we are officially team BLUE! We have a precious little baby boy on the way and couldn’t be prouder already. 21 weeks so far and this pregnancy is flying now! Hope everyone on here is keeping well. Much love from an excited mummy and daddy x

Baby item sales are everything, flou! There is a huge one that should happen in my area in either March or April so I am also looking forward to grabbing up some baby stuff then. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good to hear from you, Blue! I am happy that you are getting some twin wiggles in there! You will have to update us once you have your scan!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations Babydreaming! My first born is a boy and he is absolutely sweet. Still obsessed with his mommy. <3 I am sure your little boy will be too!

I have another girl on board and I am sure she will crowd her daddy right alongside her big sister. :haha:

Hey all. Just a quick update as we’ve found out we’re team pink again! No baby boy for us unfortunately but I’m still over the moon... a girl will fit in sooo much easier and my 3girls will be sooo pleases as they wanted a baby sister

Awwww congrats Linz & Babydreaming on your baby girl and baby boy on the way! So exciting! Blue, so glad you're feeling the twins (at least one!) moving a bit! So exciting/reassuring to feel movement!

AFM, not much to report - but I do have an appointment tonight. I'll feel better when I hear the heartbeat again :cloud9: Can't wait to feel regular movements. I remember that with my daughter (due May 7) the first time I felt her was November 27 (my birthday). So I feel like I should feel this little one regularly soon... since DD was my first & I should feel this one sooner, right? I do *think* I've felt some movements here and there but not sure. <3

Congratulations babydreamin on being team blue and linz being team pink. I have my 20 week scan tomorrow so really hoping baby allows us to see what they are.

Bella hope you feel those little movements soon. Im sure it will happen any day soon.

I am having another boy! Yay! Anomaly scan went well and baby looks good and healthy. However, my placenta is low and close to the cervix. So I am having another scan at 32 weeks and the sonographer thinks there is a good chance it will have moved further away from the cervix. Fingers crossed that's the case!

Congratulations to linz on the girl (yay, team pink!) and babydreamin and flou on the boys. How exciting!

We got to see our little girl today, and just like mom and dad, she was being shy and trying to avoid the camera. Head down, mostly facing my back. We finally got to see most of her face (but did not get the instagram perfect profile view *sigh*) and in one picture I think I can see a tiny little upturn at the tip of her nose. She also may be a big girl - she is currently measuring 5 days ahead, up from the 2 days ahead at the 12 week scan...

Everything seems to be looking good, but the doctor said he'd let me know by the end of the week if they find anything that doesn't look normal.

Husband and I are so, so in love.

Aww lovely seeing everyone finding out what they’re having! This is the first time for me so it’s suxh a weird feeling knowing I’ve a little girl growing inside of me. I’ve got a feeling this ones going to be small again as she’s been plotted on the graph as below the middle line... following suit of her sister who I was induced with 2 weeks early.. I desperately don’t want that to happen as the new Avengers films out on April the 24th and my dd is 2nd May! Sooo need to hang on! My placenta is also anterior which saddens me a bit as I don’t feel I’ll be able to monitor movements as much?

Hope everyone is doing great! :) Here is my baby girl 17 weeks 2 days (Yesterday) in 4D. Wanted to share because it is pretty cool how advanced technology is now!

Breelyn1.jpg

That is a really cool picture, hoping!

My next scan is on the 26th and I am hoping they snag at least one like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->