May Munchkins 2019

Conundrum - Maybe we met in the TTC boards before having our girls :D LOVE Mia - that's a name I wanted but hubby vetoed :(

Sore boobs have started.... funnnn :haha:

Right?! It's so lonely when everyone is announcing genders & we'll be over here like "just another scan...." :cry: :haha: But the surprise at the birth is amazing! That's the part I can't wait for :cloud9:

As for names.... we had considered Lucas for a boy. But it's not written in stone. Need a bit more help coming up with girl names <3 What about you??

Haha. This will be my first team yellow. We have a boy and a girl and we will be happy with either <3 The surprise at birth just sounds so amazing!

For a boy, we are considering Ethan or Evan.
For a girl, I really like Jade Rose (Rose as the middle name).

SweetTart: I wish I had more motivation for team yellow, but I'll be wishing you luck all the way! And yes to the names. Hubby and I always fight over names. Surprisingly we've agreed on a girl but no where near close on a boy.

We've decided on Camilla (Mia or Milla as a nickname) Brynn if it's a girl. May need help on the boys :dohh:

My husband and I were a mess when deciding our daughter's name! It was a big struggle. He refused to agree on anything!

I really love Camilla!

We’ve already got our names :blush:

Archie if it’s a boy and Esmie if it’s a girl.

We’ve booked an early scan too. 9th October, should be 8+1 by my calculations but scan will tell for sure?

How is everyone feeling? I’m finding that apart from being exhausted I’m fine all day and then around 5/6pm all the symptoms hit me. Anyone got any tips for nausea. I’ve been drinking ginger tea which worked well with my girls but seems to make it worse this time round :brat:

I love your names!

The nausea is killing me this round. I am constantly nauseous. It doesn't matter if I have eaten or not. I have that heavy feeling in my stomach and at the back of my throat. When I lay down, I either feel like I am about to vomit or I burp until I fall asleep. This little baby is going to make a lasting impression :haha:

I luckily do not have any nausea yet but I know with my last two pregnancies for some reason sour stuff helped. Like pink lemonade and preggie pops. I am not a lemonade fan either.

Rainbow, my nausea tends to coincide with increased reflux, if yours is the same some cheerios really help.

Bella it is a good possibility. I'm glad we found each other again. Don't you love when you fall for a name and it's met with an instant NO :haha:

SweetTart thank you I love your choices as well DHs can be a total pain lol. I'm sorry youre still feeling ill. I hope it gets better soon. :hugs:

Hoping congrats! Very lucky indeed :haha:

So my appointment has been rescheduled. My OB has surgery Monday, so we go in today in an hour. So excited :happydance:

Rainbow, my nausea tends to coincide with increased reflux, if yours is the same some cheerios really help.

Bella it is a good possibility. I'm glad we found each other again. Don't you love when you fall for a name and it's met with an instant NO :haha:

SweetTart thank you I love your choices as well DHs can be a total pain lol. I'm sorry youre still feeling ill. I hope it gets better soon. :hugs:

Hoping congrats! Very lucky indeed :haha:

So my appointment has been rescheduled. My OB has surgery Monday, so we go in today in an hour. So excited :happydance:

Hope your appointment goes well. xx

Hi all, welcome to all the newbies and congratulations, been of for a few days cos the weather is terrible so power has been down no WiFi &#128558; anyways I’m doing pretty well how’s everyone doing x

Conundrum- omg I am so stealing your idea on the cheerios. This will be my 1st pregnancy when I fell like I have constant heart burn and an acid like taste in my throat that makes me want to be sick.

My husband and I are praying team Blue with this one, between him and I there are 5 girls so a boy would be a dream come true. His name will be Lincoln Dennis. Sadly we haven't even talked girl names afraid to jinx it by having both planned.

I really need to figure out what to do with this constipation. I sent the hubby to get Colace, Milk of Magnesia, and Benefiber. All are supposed to be safe during pregnancy but whoooooo I am uncomfy! Hope everyone is doing well!

Scan went very well, I'll try to attach a pic in a moment. Measuring 7weeks 1 day so due date is officially May 7th. Baby had a HB of 135. Very happy momma :cloud9:

Sportys thank you so much :hugs:

Delta sorry to hear about the weather but I'm glad you're safe. I'm doing well still getting sick but much less than before.

JL I hope it helps, FX. Wishing you lots of blue thoughts and lovely name.

Hoping, really hope it gets better soon. Can you take a fiber supplement or drink mix?

https://i68.tinypic.com/2hi79qt.jpg

Glad it went well Conundrum. Hope it continues to go just as well <3

Yay for the good scan conundrum!!! :) Happy for you!! I am going to be nervous about mine but hoping to see a healthy strong heart beat and beautiful scan just like that.

DH ran out and got me some Benefiber so I will start using that. :) Hopefully it helps. I took milk of magnesia last night and it made me feel weird. Caused a small panic attack (not sure how but yeah it did lol) but I got a tiny bit out.

Eeek Conundrum! :happydance: beautiful scan pic! And May 7 is awesome - that's my DD's birthday! Great day for a baby! :D

Hoping - Oh no!!! I want to ask if you can use ______ while pregnant, but can't for the life of me remember the name!!!! :wacko: Pregnancy brain is in full force! :haha: If I remember I'll post again! Sorry!

AFM, got my first scan/appointment... but it's not until October 25th :cry: I hate the wait for the first appointment... feels like forever!!!! <3

Your right Bella it’s a long wait until the first appointment, too long.

I am so tired today yawn. Feeling sick on and off all day and night which is weird. Lovely metallic taste too. Don’t mind though bring it on!!

Hoping - Oh no!!! I want to ask if you can use ______ while pregnant, but can't for the life of me remember the name!!!! :wacko: Pregnancy brain is in full force! :haha: If I remember I'll post again! Sorry!

MIRALAX! It's Miralax! :haha: Not sure if we're allowed that while pregnant, but I know it works well. :flower:

Welcome to all the new people!

Bean is exactly 7 weeks today and we&#8217;ll be having our first appointment on Monday. Hopefully that involves a preliminary scan! Bean has been pretty kind to me thus far. I&#8217;m in bed by 9 every night, but my nausea is mostly manageable. I&#8217;m eating so many saltines though!

Bella- I think Milk of Magnesia is similar to Miralax. I ended up using Benefiber today 2 times (Recommended is 3x a day) and I was able to have a movement even though small but it was something! Ty for the recommendation!

I have baby brain so bad already too lol! I was able to order my own HCG quantitive test today and got blood taken today for it. WOOT :) Going to find out my HCG number tomorrow and will repeat. It was only 38 dollars for the test. So cool! I just took this Clear blue test tonight. I guess I should rest on the test taking haha~!

Sorry about the long wait for scans. I have 2 weeks until mine and I AM SUPER impatient.

Attachments

• hcg0920.jpg
    hcg0920.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4