May rainbow baby

it's not always the case. When I had a blighted ovum my first beta was 12,000 around 6 weeks then only went up to 15,000 in a week! I'd say you're fine.

Did you have a baby after your BO ? This is what I had last time. I had hardly any symptoms. Not much cramping, no sickness, sore boobs for like a day. The only thing I did have was the fatigue.

This time I have a lot more pms cramping since 6dpo, bouts of nausea creeping in, lots of gas, sore boobs since middle of this week. The cramping makes me think that there is an embryo in there this time. Blooming hope so !!!

Also I'm so paranoid to be intimate with my hubby. And so is he, but my dreams are killing me ?! Anyone else like this ???!!!!!
Chrissi xxxx

Hi ladies,
I'd like to cautiously join you with EDD of May 17th.

Hi ladies,
I'd like to cautiously join you with EDD of May 17th.

Welcome lovely !!! We have more or less the same dates I'm May 16th but doctor says May 18th ;)

Hope these are sticky beans for us xxxxxx

Hi can I join please, I had a miscarriage last month I found out I was pregnant 18th July but then pretty much bled and still had a hcg level 160 on the 5th August got a neg test shortly after. On the 3rd of Sept got a BFP at roughly 10dpo. At 16dpo my hcg was 475.4 and had it repeated Friday 19dpo but not got the results back yet x I'm trying to think positive as I've managed to do the full cycle of clear blue digital tests in 6days going from 1-2 last Sunday to 3+ yesterday (Saturday). By my very positive OPK I'm 5weeks today and due 17th may. Just utterly terrified I went from preg to mc to preg again xx

Welcome, sweetv!

Lolly, I'm in the same sort of situation! Got pregnant in July, ended up being a CP, and then got pregnant again in August. It was only 3 weeks and a day between y bleeding starting and my current BFP. I have fx for us both!

Welcome, sweetv!

Lolly, I'm in the same sort of situation! Got pregnant in July, ended up being a CP, and then got pregnant again in August. It was only 3 weeks and a day between y bleeding starting and my current BFP. I have fx for us both!

Hi Lolly !!

Sticky baby dust to you ! We have similar due dates !!! I'm either the 16th or 18th May well somewhere around there lol. How are you feeling ??

Kate how are things for you ? Been so quiet on here :(

Xxxx

Chrissi - Things are pretty good. Trying not to worry about my numbers. We went out of town for a wedding this weekend and we told some family about the baby. I was really nauseous yesterday; better today, but I have a sore throat and seem to be getting sick. Boo.

How are you doing?

Welcome, sweetv!

Hi Lolly !!

Sticky baby dust to you ! We have similar due dates !!! I'm either the 16th or 18th May well somewhere around there lol. How are you feeling ??

Kate how are things for you ? Been so quiet on here :(

Xxxx

Hi chrissi, I've been emotionally everywhere and been having pms type aches that I know are normal but doesn't stop me worrying . Also been constantly knicker checking everytime I go the toilet :-/ xx

Chrissi the babe I have growing in me now will be my rainbow after the blighted ovum. With my blighted ovum I had ms but it was off and on and I had fatigue and I had crazy dreams. My betas got above 41,000 the week before my d&c they were still climbing quiet a bit come 9+3 which is why I had the d&c.

I also get "horny" when pregnant lol. My dreams have been all over the place last night was quiet steamy lol. The only time I orgasm in my sleep is when I'm pregnant lol!

Welcome to the newcomers. Hopefully everything works out and we can all be less worried in second tri soon!

I'm very barfy these days haven't puked yet though, I do get some reprieve every now and then but not a lot. Very put off a lot of food to the point where I'm hungry and want to eat but just don't know what I could eat that won't make me feel worse. It sucks.

We leave on our trip tomorrow night, so that will help pass the next 4 weeks for me! 2 more weeks till I try with the doppler!

Ok ladies I added a EDD list to the first post. I know that some of you who are on here I couldn't find your due date. So if you aren't on there just let me know and I will add you. I don't want to leave anyone out! also, if you would prefer to not be on the list or your due date changes let me know. As we find out genders (in what feels like forever!) I can add those too!!

Random question..... anyone ever run while pregnant?

My name is kelly9 lol!

I haven't run but I did work out for my last pregnancy but that ended badly not because of the working out though. If you've run before and up till being pregnant then I would say you're fine. I'm going to be looking into working out again once I get to 12 weeks.

I'm so crampy too since 6dpo !! It's on and off of course. My bloating isn't so bad but hurts to wear my normal jeans. I am not sleeping properly either geez I am gonna be so tired today ;( I might need a nap later. I've had a bit of nausea but nothing serious. We shall see. Oh jaha I have sexy dreams too !!! Probably I've told hubby DTD is off the cards for a while ... He's ok with that !!!

Xxx

Just got beta results back. First beta (16dpo) 475.4
Second beta (19dpo) 1816.0 still worried sick every now and then get a pinkish tinge to normal white cm :-( xx

Hi Ladies.

I think I want to tentatively join here. Got my bfp 4 Sep at 10dpo, tests have since gotten darker till I did a clear blue test on Saturday and the test line appeared instantly and is so dark it is like navy blue, so I am now accepting it (i think). I had a D&C for a blighted ovum in June this year at 9 weeks and Jan 2013 I had a chemical. So far I am completely calm which is kinda weird for me as I am a total worry wart, lol.

Symptoms so far are serious tiredness all day, and some slight nauseas on and off. boobs are not sore yet which is a bit strange but hey every pregnancy is different right.. First doc appointment is 7 Oct which feels like years away, will be 5 weeks this wednesday going by lmp..

Welcome taztap. Hopefully for the both of us these are rainbows. I too had a BO. Was a huge shock ... Where is everybody ? The USA, UK would be nice to pin names to places lol I'm in London UK. I can't have a scan until 12 weeks but my husband wants me to go private and get one probably at 8 weeks. So nervous !!! Need to meditate xxx

Thanks Chrissie, yes blighted ovum is s huge shock i hadnt even heard of it before. I am in South Africa.. Pretty far from most people on this forum..

Oh my gosh I'm so crampy nothing like this with my Blighted Ovum ... Hoping this is the sign I've asked for to reassure me everything's fine lol but still I can't stop checking my panties ... Friends assure me that this is normal !!

Chrissi, I hope it's a good sign! I haven't really been crampy at all, but I've heard a lot of people say they do.

My first appointment is next Tuesday (though they won't actually do anything, it's just history and such). Then I'll finally get to get hooked up with an OB and get a scan set up! I'm really kind of expecting a BO or a MC (my doctor has me kind of freaked about the HCG numbers) so I'm still trying not to get too excited, but I'm sure I'll feel much better once I can see a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->