May rainbow baby

Now I suddenly have quite a bit of brown (almost a dark red) discharge again. Ugh.

And now it's a little more red and watery and I kind of almost feel crampy.

I just feel really weird today. Sore throat (had that yesterday too), really tired and run down, overy pain (kind of a a cross between pressure and pain on both side of my lower abdomen, but not the center like normal cramps), spotting.

I'm starting to lose hope, I think I may be on to a new cycle soon. :(

Lolly those are awesome beta's take a breath and try not to worry.

Kate I'm sorry you're still so uncertain of it all. I hope your third set of betas reassure you tomorrow. At what point will you go to an ER with the spotting and get a scan? They'd be able to see something by now. I get the ovary pain to I think it's normal weird little pains mostly on my left side for me so I'm guessing thats the side I O'd from and where the corpus lutem is.

Chrissi I check my panties every time to for the entire pregnancy pretty much lol. It's normal. I get a bit of tan cm after dtd but thats is so we're not dtd as often and I'm careful to make sure he doesn't get in there as far.

I live in the Northwest Territories in Canada way up inside the arctic circle :)

Kelly, I don't think I'll go to the ER for a scan; I'm doubting that they'd actually do one there (they didn't even mention it as an option with my first MC). I've been considering calling my doctor's office to see if I could do a scan instead of another beta (since I don't think the beta will really help clear this up unless it's dropping, since it was already so high), but it's really difficult to get through to them and I'd probably have to go to another appointment to get checked before they'd even discuss it with me... and we have this huge event going on at work Monday-Thursday this week so it's going to be hard to even get away for the blood test tomorrow. I think I will just be toughing it out.

The spotting went away again for the moment... at this point I'm considering just assuming that I'm going to be losing it and just try to put it out of my head and pretend I'm waiting for AF. Then I'll explain the whole situation when I have my appointment next Tuesday.

I hope the spotting calms down Kate. x

Thank you Kelly I'm trying to stay calm but doesn't seem to be working :-( x

Welcome sweetv, lolly and taztap, I hope everything's going well so far?

Kate I'm really hoping the bleeding stops and is nothing :hugs::hugs:

Chrissi we are booked for a private scan at 8 weeks - if we get that far! I don't know how people can wait until there 12 week scan, since my mmc I need to know what's happening. I'm also from the uk.

How's everybody else feeling at the minute? Have the ms started badly for anyone yet?

So, still very lightly spotting red on and off, don't really feel crampy or have the side pain anymore but my lower abdomen does feel a little odd (like when I'm constipated; which I sort of am every afternoon lately). Was able to convince them to give me an appointment with an ultrasound for late tomorrow morning, and my team lead was really understanding about it even though I'm kind of missing some stuff at work that I shouldn't miss. If I start bleeding more heavily, I'll cancel the appointment. At this point I'm really not feeling any hope, but at least I'll have a much better chance of knowing what's going on tomorrow. :cry:

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, hopefully you'll get some good news.

I wish there was a place I could book for a private scan, I'll likely have to wait till 18-20 weeks for one :(

Wow lolly. Those are fantastic numbers! That means they are more than doubling every 48hrs. So that's good.

Kate- so glad that you get a scan tomorrow so that you know what's going on. Hoping all is well!

I am feeling ok today. As long as I get out and move I'm generally better. If I sit around I get really nauseated. Weird.
It's really hard to not worry about everything. I promised myself I wouldn't let my joy of pregnancy be ruined by fear this time but it's proving to be hard. I'm counting down the days to my first scan.

I am in the states... Ohio. And for some reason it's freezing here!

Ms is everyday mostly all day now, hubby and I and the kids are leading for a 15 hour road trip in a few hours and I'm worried about how my stomach will do. ugh. Can't wait for it to be tomorrow already so the driving part can be done.... then we have a whole day of flying.

Happy travels Kelly! Hope you are able to relax once you get to where you are going.

Hi ladies and congratulations on your May rainbows!!!

I am 5w2d by LMP and EDD is may 17. I'm yeti I make an appointment.. Feeling like it's not real, waiting for it all to stop.
Last pregnancy I lost was in march, we went for us and baby had stopped growing at 5w6d we didn't find out until early march thinking we were 12 weeks :(. It was heart breaking, I then bleed for 6 days went in for follow up and all "product" was gone.

Two days ago I began feeling sick, last night I puked :) never thought I'd be so happy about feeling like crap lol. This morning I woke feeling very nauseous and on the verge of vomiting.

Thanks for listening to me xo

Hi ladies and congratulations on your May rainbows!!!

I am 5w2d by LMP and EDD is may 17. I'm yeti I make an appointment.. Feeling like it's not real, waiting for it all to stop.
Last pregnancy I lost was in march, we went for us and baby had stopped growing at 5w6d we didn't find out until early march thinking we were 12 weeks :(. It was heart breaking, I then bleed for 6 days went in for follow up and all "product" was gone.

Two days ago I began feeling sick, last night I puked :) never thought I'd be so happy about feeling like crap lol. This morning I woke feeling very nauseous and on the verge of vomiting.

Thanks for listening to me xo

Hey hun ! We got same due dates wahoooo. Hope everything goes well for you this time. I haven't really got the sickness thing yet it comes in waves, but in very crampy which is on and off also.

Good luck !!!! Xxxxxxx

Hey Ladies !!

I didn't know until this morning that sweating at night in early pregnancy is a common symptom ?! Anyone else had this last week I remember waking up sweating ... My pj top was drenched eekkk. Usually it's my hubby who I'm complaining at for sweating and now it's me !

Hey Ladies

Had some red spotting yesterday, well just one spot really. called doc went to him first thing this morning had a scan, shows a wee little sac measuring same as I had it dated, No blood on the scan, yay.. Happy its in the right place too. Go back in 3 weeks for next scan..

Chris that's sooo cool, we are bump buddies!!! Oh I love feeling like crap it's cementing the notion of pregnancy lol.
Here's to us all xoxo

Welcome bushmamma! Would you like your name added to eDD on the first page?

3 and a half hours until my appointment. The spotting has stopped, which has given me hope again, but I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. We'll see if it's ectopic, if there's nothing there, if there's a heartbeat, etc. I'll also probably get another beta drawn and I should get the results back tonight. I'm scared that it will not be a good scan, but at least maybe it will help give us some answers (at the very least, I'll be glad to know if it's ectopic or not).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->