May rainbow baby

Hello ladies!

I just got my BFP a couple days ago, and it's progressing nicely:

WP_20140917_06_55_11_Pro.jpg

EDD May 29, 2015

I had a chemical/early MC in June at 4w2d. I'll be really happy when I get to the end of 5 or 6 weeks.

I had a tinge of brown CM earlier today, I'm hoping it's old and leftover from implantation. I had implantation cramps at 9dpo.

I'm getting kind of nervous about tomorrow. In some ways, I feel better about things again since my spotting hasn't come back today (and was mostly gone yesterday) and the doctor yesterday didn't think I should be worried about it being ectopic, but on the other hand I'm nervous because he couldn't see anything on the ultrasound yesterday and I don't want to get my hopes up. Is it tomorrow yet? :wacko:

What time is your scan tomorrow kate ?? I know what you mean today seemed to drag on xx

What time is your scan tomorrow kate ?? I know what you mean today seemed to drag on xx

11 am tomorrow. So less than 24 hours before I should have a better idea of if this is a real pregnancy or not... I'm nervous!

Anyone else scared to DTD after losing a baby ?

No, but we haven't DTD really but once since "fertile times", and even then it was a bit ho-hum for me...:blush: I'm just not really feeling it. Hopefully I will be more soon though, don't want DH to feel neglected.

I am also exercising regularly (although circumstances beyond my control have kept me away from the gym much this week) and plan to keep doing so until I have a reason not to.

Chrissi - I'm scared to DTD, but only because it might cause spotting (which would freak me out and also confuse the issue of my other spotting) not because it would do harm. We did DTD right at 4 weeks (with no spotting, actually) but haven't since. DH is not pleased about this...

Hi, can i join too? I'm due 12th May (i think!) cycles vary so going on lmp. I had a mc last nov and this is my first pregnancy since. Still terrified and checking for bleeding everytime i go to the loo. So would love to have May Buddies!

Anyone else scared to DTD after losing a baby ?

i'm scared to as well and luckily dh understands! I have a scan booked in 4 weeks time, i will be 10 weeks. The days are dragging by. No actual sickness yet just feeling very tired all the time, boobs fuller and sore. Nausea coming and going, mainly when i'm walking - sortof like motion sickness which i never get so slightly confused.

:dust: to all you ladies - hope we all have a great 9 months!

Looks like I spoke too soon I'm now spotting red/brown :-( :-( :-( xxx

Fx, lolly. I've had red brown spotting a few times so far, and each time it's gone away. I hope it's the same for you!

Hi wannabeamommy2 ! Oohhhh fingers crossed it'll be an easy 9 months of pure bliss :)

Lol my hubby is so understanding too. Makes my life easier although at times I do miss being that close but I'd rather we make something even more extra special to show our love for each other ahhhhhhh hehehe xxx

Oh lolly :( I hope it isn't what you think it is. Although did you have a vaginal scan ? It could be irritation ? Xxx

A couple minutes ago I just had some more spotting and a tiny (tiny) little clot as well. I'm hoping for the best for both of us, lolly!

Lolly and Kate hope everything works out for you both :) :hugs: FXD

Chris I am horny and not scared to dtd! Meanwhile DH has gone away for 5 days :( sooo I gotta wait lol.

This morning I woke feeling so emotional, frog in my throat and then bamm! :cry: crazy as I never cry :haha:

Welcome wannabe!! Hope you enjoy being part of this group :) xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"