May rainbow baby

I take pregvit and like it but its by prescription.

I'll be waiting a long time to get past my loss dates, my blighted ovum resulted in D&C at 9+3 and I also lost my first daughter at 5 months gestation due to a rare condition, though it's not genetic so hopefully I'll relax a little once I get out of first trimester.

I take pregvit and like it but its by prescription.

I'll be waiting a long time to get past my loss dates, my blighted ovum resulted in D&C at 9+3 and I also lost my first daughter at 5 months gestation due to a rare condition, though it's not genetic so hopefully I'll relax a little once I get out of first trimester.

Thanks Kelly!

I wish you healthy pregnancy and healthy baby!

I'm seeing OB in 4 wks so I buy vitamins for now, I use Garden of life Raw. With previous preg. they would give me nausea, not this time, but it still may be early for the symptoms.

I also cannot stop drinking coffee, I get migraines if I don't drink coffee in the morning. My regular BP is 90/60 so I am basically sleeping- walking all day long. :sleep:

I am so tired! I also have low bp typically 98/58. The vitamins I take are divided into 2 pills one you take in the morning the other at night and it helps with the constipation that the iron amounts in regular pills cause.

I'm going to go make a decaf coffee now.... maybe a pumpkin spice latte mmm!

Welcome curly! Yes, it's hard not to be nervous. I find sometimes I'm totally fine and other times ready to panic. It's such a vulnerable place to be with no control!

How is everyone feeling? Anyone have any symptoms yet?

Welcome all the new ladies!!!

I am 4w 6d today, do not have many symptoms, but I get tired easily.
I try not to be nervous, although I too have to wait past my last MC time, 11 wks, to feel a relief.
Any vitamins suggestions?

Hoping to join you guys soon, but if not I am ok with that God will bless me when the time is right. However, I wanted to say that Zita West has some fabulous prenatals if you are here in the UK. They are expensive but I think they are pretty fabulous. I would also recommend trying to find OMEGA 3s that are specially for pregnancy. They are great for thinning the blood as is red grape juice not from concentrate as well as fresh ginger; also great for nausea.

xxxx

I was checking CM (checking for pink since I keep feeling like AF is coming) and noticed my cervix feels more open than it did. Maybe it's nothing and it's still tightly closed higher up? But I'm not feeling very hopeful right now. :(

I was checking CM (checking for pink since I keep feeling like AF is coming) and noticed my cervix feels more open than it did. Maybe it's nothing and it's still tightly closed higher up? But I'm not feeling very hopeful right now. :(

How do you check cervix?

finger cross for you that everything is good, and go on carry your baby healthy 9 months

Regarding vitamins, I am in the same regime that I was on for my last pregnancy. 25ug vitamin d, follic acid 400 ug, aspirin 75 mg, omega 3 DHA, and multi vitamins, also on steroid and progesterone suppositories.

Kate your cervix can feel more open on the outside after having had a baby already mine always feels like it's slightly open but it's not inside. Keep your fingers out of there! Take a deep breath and keep yourself busy!

I agree with Kelly Kate. Don't worry about the cervix feeling slightly open. After you've had a baby that's normal and I know depending on the time of day and activity it can change.

Ok ... Line darker than yesterday. Praying it's a sticky as then I maybe able to join you guys for a May baby !!!!!! So happy I cried this morning. All this will explain the mental cramping in the night. Argh !!! Baby love to all ;) xxxx

Chrissi, I hope that line stays there and you can join us for May babies!

Does anyone else still not really feel like you're pregnant yet? It's like on the medication commercials where they say "Don't take this if you may be pregnant...", well I feel like I MAY be pregnant but not yet like I AM pregnant. I feel like I'm in a second version of the TWW until I actually get an ultrasound done. It's not exactly that I'm anxious about losing it, it's more like I don't even know for sure if I'm pregnant. Does anyone else feel like this? I don't remember feeling like this with my daughter - that I was pretty much sure that everything was going to be just fine and there was nothing to worry about. Maybe it's because I've had a second loss since then?

On the upside, I'm not as far along as either of my CPs yet, but I've gone longer after the BFP than either CP! For the longer CP I started bleeding on the evening of the 7th day after the BFP, and this is my 8th day after my BFP! :thumbup:

Best of luck Chrissi1981

I have seen my GP today luckily she wrote me the prescription I need, and referred me to the team who saw me for my last pregnancy, they gave me early scans last time, so hopefully, I get to see my bean.

I still don't feel pregnant, I know it is early and slowwwwww

Does anyone else still not really feel like you're pregnant yet? It's like on the medication commercials where they say "Don't take this if you may be pregnant...", well I feel like I MAY be pregnant but not yet like I AM pregnant. I feel like I'm in a second version of the TWW until I actually get an ultrasound done. It's not exactly that I'm anxious about losing it, it's more like I don't even know for sure if I'm pregnant. Does anyone else feel like this? I don't remember feeling like this with my daughter - that I was pretty much sure that everything was going to be just fine and there was nothing to worry about. Maybe it's because I've had a second loss since then?

On the upside, I'm not as far along as either of my CPs yet, but I've gone longer after the BFP than either CP! For the longer CP I started bleeding on the evening of the 7th day after the BFP, and this is my 8th day after my BFP! :thumbup:

I didn't read this when I wrote mine but I feel exactly the same, I don't feel pregnant at all, but even with my last I didn't feel pregnant, and I was told the medication that I am on mask the symptoms but still this time it feels nothing.
Maybe last time I was just not expecting much, so when I actually saw a heart beat on my 6th week scan I was overwhelmed, with this one, it doesn't feel anything!

I do actually have some symptoms, but I keep feeling like I must be imagining them (like in the TWW) or like I'm PMSing. I don't have that feeling of thinking "I'm pregnant!" 10 millions times a day like I have with the past 3 pregnancies. I don't know, it's not exactly bad, it's just weird!

I find it hard to believe but only because with my husbands male factor I didn't think it would happen so fast so I mostly feel ok about it, had some tan cm last night but I think it was just from dtd the night before so taking sexy time off for the next little while. I never really feel pregnant until I either start showing or feel movement because there is nothing visible to remind you of it constantly.

I feel a little the same too. Especially with these cramps that I am having they feel so much like pms. Baby dust to all of you xxx

I feel the same way. For the first time I almost feel like I should be guarded or something. I don't have bad symptoms yet either. I usually don't until about 7 weeks if I get any at all.

I wouldn't mind not having symptoms but sometimes they do help reassure. I wasn't to sick with my son (first pregnancy) just a bit nauseated for a couple of weeks 7-10 I think. With my two girls I puked till 17 and 18 weeks! With the mc in may I was nauseated early on and off and with this one just small amounts of nausea nothing bad yet... but with the other pregnancies the ms started between 5.5-7 weeks so there's still time for that.

Good morning ladies !!

So I splurged and got this !! I cannot believe it happened so blooming quickly again !! Here's to a healthy easy nine months... A yummy slice of cake mmmmm delicious :dust:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member