May testers BFP lucky thread!

Ill join hun ! Im testing on May 8th (Mother's Day) And if i get my :bfp: Ill be due around Jan 14th and my birthday is Jan 9th so im really excited this cycle! Baby :dust: To all GL and FX !

good luck FX for you :dust:

omg omg gail said bfp may the 26th very strong im due 2 ov 26th of this month oooooh ;) xxx

well i'm puttin you down for a bfp on the 13th & 26 just incase ;)
also if i haven't caught my egg this cycle, my next testing date will be 29th may, we could be off to first trimestar together!

ooooh that would b good we could be bump buddies :) :hugs:but u will catch this cycle tho :thumbup::happydance: xx

that would me awesome i hope it works! you'd be my perfect bump buddy!
i have even decided that i am crossing everything now for us, including my legs, keep the little bean up there :rofl:
lol
xx

Hi Can I join? Don't have a test date yet as still waiting for AF to arrive (very long irregular cycle :-()
I will update you with a date as soon as I can :)

of course you can hun
how long do you cycles range? xx

i have even decided that i am crossing everything now for us, including my legs, keep the little bean up there :rofl:
lol
xx

:hugs: Awwww thanks huni thats so so sweet me 2 it would b awesome hey yaaaaay :happydance: yep u keep the,m leggys crossed ive had mine in the air 2day :haha: after :sex: i got the green light on my ff so the race is on i sang the likkle :spermy: a little song that always pops in2 my head after dtd.... have u ever watched nemo when dory the fish keeps sayin just keep swimmin just keep swimmin just keep swimmin hehehe :haha::haha:

Can I join? You can put me down for may 25. I'm not sure when I O because my cycles are wacky but hopefully I can test with you ladies :) thank you!!!!! Baby dust!!

lol
xx

:hugs: Awwww thanks huni thats so so sweet me 2 it would b awesome hey yaaaaay :happydance: yep u keep the,m leggys crossed ive had mine in the air 2day :haha: after :sex: i got the green light on my ff so the race is on i sang the likkle :spermy: a little song that always pops in2 my head after dtd.... have u ever watched nemo when dory the fish keeps sayin just keep swimmin just keep swimmin just keep swimmin hehehe :haha::haha:

hahaha, my tune at the moment would be "just keep sticking just keep sticking! :winkwink:
lol

lol
xx

hahaha, my tune at the moment would be "just keep sticking just keep sticking! :winkwink:
lol

:happydance: we can sing 2gether :rofl: xx

Ruskiegirl - I'm with you. :) I'm debating on whether or not to test early on Mother's Day (5/8) and if I do conceive this cycle, I'd be due 1/18 and my birthday is 1/14. :)

Ruskiegirl - I'm with you. :) I'm debating on whether or not to test early on Mother's Day (5/8) and if I do conceive this cycle, I'd be due 1/18 and my birthday is 1/14. :)

What a great gift for 2 different days it would be if we both got our forever babies this cycle ! :dust: for the both of us ! And :dust: for everyone else

Hi Can I join? Don't have a test date yet as still waiting for AF to arrive (very long irregular cycle :-()

of course you can hun

Hi Sorry for the late reply! I honestly do not know, I am going insane here I am on CD 48 today!! still no AF and stil BFN...So maybe I won't even get to test in May afterall! :cry::cry::cry:

of course you can hun

Hi Sorry for the late reply! I honestly do not know, I am going insane here I am on CD 48 today!! still no AF and stil BFN...So maybe I won't even get to test in May afterall! :cry::cry::cry:

Don't be too upset yet...I got pregnant at the end of last December without having a period since the middle of november....It unfortunetly did end in a mc though

:hugs:

of course you can hun

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Can I join? I'm testing May 7th!
First cycle of clomid this month so I'm hoping this is our lucky magic month! I'm 7dpo today and I want to POAS sooo bad. But I'm trying to obey doctor's orders and not test until May 7th.

Hey Ladies:)

Can I join too? I'm testing May 14.

I find these threads inspirational because you can always look and see how many BFP's there are.

Hi can I join? I should be testing on 14th but have a FRER staring at me on the bathroom shelf so will probably test on the 10th.
F'xd for lots of BFP's this month

Just going to post my tww symptoms. Can't help but to symptom spot as much as I tell myself not to...

1-2 dpo -
pressure in left ovary (where I released mature egg from) Ovulation pains
3-5 dpo -
absolutely nothing
6 dpo -
pressure on left side came back, on and off all day.
Went for a walk in the evening and got intense pain- Felt like the pain was coming from my cervix and the cramping finally went away after about an hour.
7dpo -
No symptoms all day until about 4:30.. Pressure in left side again and it stayed all night. Woke up in the middle of the night with aching in the left side.
8 dpo -
....That's today so we shall see!

of course you can hun

Don't be too upset yet...I got pregnant at the end of last December without having a period since the middle of november....It unfortunetly did end in a mc though

Hi Skeet

Thanks for your kind words...I'm sorry to hear of your mc :hugs: How are you getting on ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->