May testers BFP lucky thread!

Hi Can I join? Don't have a test date yet as still waiting for AF to arrive (very long irregular cycle :-()
I will update you with a date as soon as I can :)

of course you can hun
how long do you cycles range? xx

Hi Sorry for the late reply! I honestly do not know, I am going insane here I am on CD 48 today!! still no AF and stil BFN...So maybe I won't even get to test in May afterall! :cry::cry::cry:

Don't be too upset yet...I got pregnant at the end of last December without having a period since the middle of november....It unfortunetly did end in a mc though

Hi Skeet

Thanks for your kind words...I'm sorry to hear of your mc :hugs: How are you getting on ttc?

Thank you :hugs:

I'm on my second month of TTC..the first month was really hard..I had all sorts of crazy phantom symptoms, but deep down I knew thats what they were... When AF came in April I cried..then found out one of my TTC buddies at work was preg and cried again. Its very difficult to TTC because I only see my OH on weekends as we work completely different shifts and he works far away so very rarely even comes home during the week. I'm not overly obsessing over trying to track ovulation so I dont even know if I am ovulating or not yet. I just dont want to find out I peek during the mid week when hes no where around

Hi Can I join? Don't have a test date yet as still waiting for AF to arrive (very long irregular cycle :-()

of course you can hun

Hi Sorry for the late reply! I honestly do not know, I am going insane here I am on CD 48 today!! still no AF and stil BFN...So maybe I won't even get to test in May afterall! :cry::cry::cry:

Don't be too upset yet...I got pregnant at the end of last December without having a period since the middle of november....It unfortunetly did end in a mc though

Hi Skeet

Thanks for your kind words...I'm sorry to hear of your mc :hugs: How are you getting on ttc?

I'm on my second month of TTC..the first month was really hard..I had all sorts of crazy phantom symptoms, but deep down I knew thats what they were... When AF came in April I cried..then found out one of my TTC buddies at work was preg and cried again. Its very difficult to TTC because I only see my OH on weekends as we work completely different shifts and he works far away so very rarely even comes home during the week. I'm not overly obsessing over trying to track ovulation so I dont even know if I am ovulating or not yet. I just dont want to find out I peek during the mid week when hes no where around

I know how you feel, crying comes so easily now! its so stressful, it must be so hard only seeing your OH at weekends, it might actually be worth your while starting to track using opk's, look at it as a positive so you know when you ovulate rather than assume? you may be able to arrange to meet if it were to fall mid week? FX for you and good luck :hugs:

Hi girls I've neglects this thread a bit. Welcome all new ladies I'll update the page tomorrow and have a proper read through and catch up with you all

of course you can hun

Hi Skeet

I know how you feel, crying comes so easily now! its so stressful, it must be so hard only seeing your OH at weekends, it might actually be worth your while starting to track using opk's, look at it as a positive so you know when you ovulate rather than assume? you may be able to arrange to meet if it were to fall mid week? FX for you and good luck :hugs:[/QUOTE

I'm thinking I might start tracking, at least for a little bit ..this way I can see when abouts in my cycle I ovulate or even if I ovulate at all. This way at least if I know I missed it because we couldn't meet up then I would be able to know I'm out and not stress over it during the TWW.

Are you doing OPK to see if you ovulate this month even with out your AF showing up from last month?

I am seeing the doc again on Thurs to speak about my underactive thyroid so gona ask him if he can give me something to induce AF. If he does then I will do OPK's this cycle to keep an eye on it, what CD are you now?

I am seeing the doc again on Thurs to speak about my underactive thyroid so gona ask him if he can give me something to induce AF. If he does then I will do OPK's this cycle to keep an eye on it, what CD are you now?

Have you had a blood pregnancy test yet? If not you might want to ask your doctor to do one, before he induces your AF. I've heard stories on here of women taking the medication to induce their AF and they were pregnant and it caused miscarriage.

If everything is clear then it may be a good idea to to induce it, it makes dating way easier....trust me I know...I still really have no idea how far a long I was when I m/c...They are guessing about 8 weeks, but the ultra sound showed 6 weeks for 2 weeks...so I could have been further.

I'm now on CD 17...right dead smack in the middle of where all my ovulation APPS claim I should ovulate....I'm so excited my OH is going to come home tonight and wake me up just so that we can try one last time this month :happydance: LOL I may have a sleepy day at work tomorrow!!

Well Ladies,
The witch got me yesterday :(
Just waiting for my FS to call me with our plans for this next cycle.
Ugggh..
This next cycle I think I'm just going to chill out, BD every other day, and NO SYMPTOM spotting. It's so hard not to symptom spot in the 2ww, but I got so caught up in it and was hopeful that this was our month. That made it much harder when AF started.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU OTHER MAY TESTERS!! HOPEFULLY YOU ALL GET YOUR BFPS AND I WON'T BE SEEING ANY OF YOU ON A JUNE TESTERS THREAD! :)

Well Ladies,
The witch got me yesterday :(
Just waiting for my FS to call me with our plans for this next cycle.
Ugggh..
This next cycle I think I'm just going to chill out, BD every other day, and NO SYMPTOM spotting. It's so hard not to symptom spot in the 2ww, but I got so caught up in it and was hopeful that this was our month. That made it much harder when AF started.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU OTHER MAY TESTERS!! HOPEFULLY YOU ALL GET YOUR BFPS AND I WON'T BE SEEING ANY OF YOU ON A JUNE TESTERS THREAD! :)
awww sarah :hugs: it really is so disappointing and I agree the symptom spotting is horrible. I thought for sure last month I was preg until the witch got me..

I didnt know what was worse...the devistation of the :witch: or feeling foolish for feeling all those symptoms.

Good luck to you in June!!! I'm not feeling so hopefull this month so there is a good chance I will see you there. Lots of :dust::dust::dust: for you next month!!

Can you change mine from 5/11 to 5/18? I ovulated late this cycle...thanks!

I'm a little late but I tested on the 1st and the 2nd. I got a negative test on the 1st but a BFP on the 2nd! I also had a third test done at the hospital on the 4th that was positive as well!

Congrats Bumpdreams!

Still waiting for AF here! CD58 today - don't think I will be getting to test in May!

Congrats Bump!!

:hug: so sorry to all of those that the :witch: got this cycle

:dust: for you in june!!

I couldn't wait until May 14th girls!!! I got my BFP this morning!!!!:cloud9:

Baby dust to everyone!!!

Wow Congrats!!!!! Three days early too!!! I'm supposed to wait untill the 18th ..I think I will maybe make it to the 15 th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->