• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

I spent $79 on OPKS for this month and $30 for preseed :(

Well luckily preseed is $19.99 @ target here. I couldn't imagine paying $30 for it.

I am sure that I can get it cheaper, but I got it at Shoppers and I needed it that day IYKWIM :haha::blush:

Yeah I know what you mean. I was going to order it online then I found out target has it. But I don't even know if you have a target in Canada. I am in the US

Well luckily preseed is $19.99 @ target here. I couldn't imagine paying $30 for it.

I am sure that I can get it cheaper, but I got it at Shoppers and I needed it that day IYKWIM :haha::blush:

Yeah I know what you mean. I was going to order it online then I found out target has it. But I don't even know if you have a target in Canada. I am in the US

Dont get me started on Target :growlmad: they came to Canada, which made our Zellers close. Opened with prices MUCH higher than in the US and higher and Walmart with similar selection. Then decided that Canada wasnt profitable enough and closed down all their stored. big FAIL

Dont get me started on Target :growlmad: they came to Canada, which made our Zellers close. Opened with prices MUCH higher than in the US and higher and Walmart with similar selection. Then decided that Canada wasnt profitable enough and closed down all their stored. big FAIL

I hate target. I only go there for preseed

Should get CHs Wednesday. Now if only the next 13 days can go by fast.

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/D16E09A7-D2EE-4590-AC71-A75D04C8F7EF.png_zps2tz7ezae.jpeg

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/D16E09A7-D2EE-4590-AC71-A75D04C8F7EF.png_zps2tz7ezae.jpeg

Pretty chart so far! How do you attach it?

I am such a poas addict.... with my DS he was conceived on the second cycle... and during those two cycles I spent approximately $500 on tests.... hubby almost fainted when I told him :shy: started testing 2 times a day starting 5dpo.... :lol:

Oh. Dear.

I may have to test at 5 dpo now. :shrug:

I prefer Target WAY over Walmart. Walmart makes me itch when I go in there. LOL

I prefer Target WAY over Walmart. Walmart makes me itch when I go in there. LOL
I avoid Wal-Mart tooo

Temp went back down today. Guess I'm still waiting to O :(

Has anyone on here ever tried guaifenison (aka Mucinex, Robitussin) to thin out CM? I don't have much CM so thought it might help. So far it is just making me feel nauseated :(

I used guaifenison and EPO up until O when we were ttc DD, we conceived first cycle, and it definitely increased my cm!

I used both guaifenison and EPO this cycle too and I swear it helped thin out CM. I also used conceive plus too so praying a miracle has happened and it worked!

Hi all. Cd18 today and cbfm has been low for the last week. I ov'd late last cycle due to a bug on cd18/19 so hoping the same this cycle as I have a chesty cough :( first cycle using ic too so can anyone tell me if this is nearly up to a positive yet or far from it. Second pic from around 4pm, 1st pic 9pm .Definitely getting darker so fx'd

Attachments

• 20150427_210351.jpg
    20150427_210351.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
  • 20150427_175939.jpg
    20150427_175939.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi all. Cd18 today and cbfm has been low for the last week. I ov'd late last cycle due to a bug on cd18/19 so hoping the same this cycle as I have a chesty cough :( first cycle using ic too so can anyone tell me if this is nearly up to a positive yet or far from it. Second pic from around 4pm, 1st pic 9pm .Definitely getting darker so fx'd

Still got a bit to go. Remember positive is the same or darker than the control.

Thanks Emilie, I thought so :( just my cbfm seems to go from low to peak, no Inbetween! Thought I'd give ic a go. We are away staying with in laws so bd is a bit awkward and limited lol

Thanks Emilie, I thought so :( just my cbfm seems to go from low to peak, no Inbetween! Thought I'd give ic a go. We are away staying with in laws so bd is a bit awkward and limited lol

I have so many stories on awkward moments with my ex at my parents house.

Pretty chart so far! How do you attach it?

I copied and pasted the image code from photobucket

Havent been on today because I got the cold from hell. Nose stuffy but still runny and sneezing all day. Had some a pink spot on the tp when I wiped about 5 this morning and had some lower abdomen cramps but I am only 3dpo so it shouldn't mean much.

This cold is really kicking my ass though. Woke up and it was like BOOM

Spot so faint I wouldn't have even noticed it really.

https://i62.tinypic.com/no82tt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->