• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

I have a bunch of ICs in a drawer in my bedroom. They are calling to me. Someone please stop me poas this early!! I swear, I have no willpower! :haha:

AF got me i'm out >.< this is getting so frustrating!!! idk what else to do lol seriously

Girly922, if my IC had arrived I would of been testing from at least this morning too. Think I am 7dpo but only AF is due at around 11 or 12dpo so know my LP will just be too short for anything to happen but will hold out hope until it does and test from tomorrow if they arrive today!

Haha! I've had mine set aside for a few months ready for when we started ttc. I also have 4 digis otw! :haha:
I have no idea what dpo I am which is making it worse!

I hope yours turn up today!! A 12 day LP still may be long enough. I took vitamin b complex when we were ttc DD and that lengthened my LP.

I have a bunch of ICs in a drawer in my bedroom. They are calling to me. Someone please stop me poas this early!! I swear, I have no willpower! :haha:

Join those of us with no willpower!!! :) :) :)

I had a dream last night that I went to the hospital to have a c-section. Wonder if it's a sign?

I wish I had some control!!! Another BFN this morning. Spotting Sunday and Monday. AF not due until Friday or Saturday. One minute I feel like I'm pregnant and then I start to think I'm making it all up. I either am or this is the worst PMS I've had.

Girly922, if my IC had arrived I would of been testing from at least this morning too. Think I am 7dpo but only AF is due at around 11 or 12dpo so know my LP will just be too short for anything to happen but will hold out hope until it does and test from tomorrow if they arrive today!

I only have a 12 day LP.

Anything above 10 is good :thumbup:

I'm cramping like something rotten today. At a very rough guess, I think I'm about 5dpo, but I could be completely wrong. I have a lot of cm too, and I can't remember if I normally have this much in any other cycle.
If I did O 5 days ago, then it's likely that my LP is only around 10/11 days so I'm expecting AF to show at the beginning of next week..

I can hold out on testing bc I get too emotional seeing bfn. I try to wait until the day b4 af is due.

2dpo and I am super annoyed by random smells..... am I paranoid??? :roll:

Well they didn't arrive so am gutted, but thank for the reassurance about LP. On the month I have tracked with opk's this month was the latest. I am really gassey in my stomach and feel the need to bottom burp a lot but then I get similar near AF any way a few others like a sicky feeling and short stabbing pains but is that just my head thinking it?

Hi ladies! I'm 5dpo today and trying hard not to symptom spot because it's way too early but I am so bloated to the point it's straining my pants. I also felt pretty nauseous yesterday. I ordered come cheapies last night and they should be here either wed or Thursday. I think AF is due around the 7th but no way I'll hold out til then. Will prob test this weekend :) good luck to everyone!

2dpo and I am super annoyed by random smells..... am I paranoid??? :roll:

Lol You're only paranoid if I am. I'm 4 DPO and swear I have pressure and cramping. And I'm grouchy. And I want to eat every naughty carb under the sun.

Hi ladies! I'm 5dpo today and trying hard not to symptom spot because it's way too early but I am so bloated to the point it's straining my pants. I also felt pretty nauseous yesterday. I ordered come cheapies last night and they should be here either wed or Thursday. I think AF is due around the 7th but no way I'll hold out til then. Will prob test this weekend :) good luck to everyone!

I'm 1 or 2 dpo and bloated too. Definitely from ovulation. I'm going to try to keep calm this month.

Is it wrong I want to pee in a pot and take it to work just so I can buy a test on my way?

I am the same way! Glad I got a bunch of cheapie tests on the way!

I tested today on a Wal-Mart cheapy and I see a second line maybe I ovulated sooner than I thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->