• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

I think I see something! Even more so on the inverted one but it's so hard to tell when I'm looking from my phone. How many dpo do you think you are?

I see it on the first as well! Looking forward to seeing more tests! Fingers crossed :)

Fx'd and lots of babydust! When are you going to test again?! X

Here it is

I see something!!! :happydance:

I hope this is it for you!! Can't wait to see more tests. :)

AFM:

Peak day via Glow was yesterday - we have done plenty of bd'ing so if the egg was meant to be had it will be. So I am officially in the 2WW now.

I am NOT going to obsess. I have managed to do very well this cycle of just being relaxed and not letting it consume me. I'll be testing May 13, as don't want a BFN to hang over my head on my birthday. Of course, AF is due on my birthday so it may be inevitable. :shrug:

Anyone get IB? I am so confused!! Started spotting brownish/pinkish sunday and mostly brown yesterday and this afternoon there was more pink...I don't know what's normal :/ AF not due until the 1st or 2nd

Anyone get IB? I am so confused!! Started spotting brownish/pinkish sunday and mostly brown yesterday and this afternoon there was more pink...I don't know what's normal :/ AF not due until the 1st or 2nd

How many dpo are you?

8-11dpo. My periods always come at the same time but I wasn't TTC at the beginning so I forgot which day exactly my cycle started bc I wasn't paying attention so that's why the 8-11 range :/

Hey everyone I am new to this I am currently trying for #3 and this is our first month! Hoping to get my BFP on May 14!

Hello ladies. I know I'm a little late in the game but this will be my first time back on here and posting since my really bad miscarriage in February 2014. I'm nervous to even say that I hope this will be the month considering this is the first month We have even tried in well over a year...I've been afraid to get pregnant in fear of a repeat. But enough negative... af is due on May 8th. I hope the best for everyone!!!!

So here is a question....do evaps show up on inverted tests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->