• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

8-11dpo. My periods always come at the same time but I wasn't TTC at the beginning so I forgot which day exactly my cycle started bc I wasn't paying attention so that's why the 8-11 range :/

It could be ib since it's in the time frame of implantation. Fx'd for you.

Emilie: I definitely see something!! OMG I'm so excited for you, can't wait to see it get darker! Hope this is your sticky bean!!

Emilie: I definitely see something!! OMG I'm so excited for you, can't wait to see it get darker! Hope this is your sticky bean!!

I really want to take all my tests. But I only have one frer left lol

Em- BFP!! Yay!!! I hope it's confirmed on today's Frer.

Baby dust to everyone! For the question about mucinex/robitussin - you can eat grapefruit for the same mucus thinning naturally.

AFM: I'm 2dpo and hoping for FF crosshairs tomorrow so I can quit temping this cycle. I need to step back a little so I can enjoy life. I'm a bit crazy with ttc. We bd'd lots before DH left town yesterday but not without me having a meltdown under the pressure I put on myself to get knocked up. I read its the estrogen. Postive thoughts postive thoughts...

Soooo its almost 2am and I wish Em would go ahead and test lol

Is it wrong I want to pee in a pot and take it to work just so I can buy a test on my way?

Welcome to the POAS anonymous :haha: My name is Maria:hugs:

My name is Loretta and I am a POAS addict....I once peed in a zip lock baggie and took it with me to the store!

Thank god its not just me!
Frustrating part is I have 50 cheapies coming since last Friday and still not here. So at earliest I can test no will be Friday and that's only if they actually turn up tomorrow. AF is due on Sunday anyway so I am a bit miffed!

Is it wrong I want to pee in a pot and take it to work just so I can buy a test on my way?

Welcome to the POAS anonymous :haha: My name is Maria:hugs:

My name is Loretta and I am a POAS addict....I once peed in a zip lock baggie and took it with me to the store!

Thank god its not just me!
Frustrating part is I have 50 cheapies coming since last Friday and still not here. So at earliest I can test no will be Friday and that's only if they actually turn up tomorrow. AF is due on Sunday anyway so I am a bit miffed!

They've still not arrived?? That is just not on!! Do they not realised how poas addiction works? :rofl:
I'm also miffed as I ordered 4 digis (from Amazon as well) and they still haven't been dispatched yet! I ordered them Saturday!! :grr:

Poas addicts - how many hpts a day is too many?

Its so annoying as I either have to pee and take it with me to buy some or just hope they arrive.
I am so gassy from the bottom end too which is quite unusual and there is a slight feeling of pulled muscle in my stomach but I am a chunk so bloating or anything in that area normally!

Hi, how is everyone doing? Any updates?! Have had withdrawal symptoms today as i was unable to check the site due to maintenance lol.

AFM, I'm Cd20 and still no sign of ov. I have now run out of ic's and am down to my last 4 cb for my cbfm which is still saying low. I am away visiting in-laws but have luckily packed enough cb ones to see me till I get home! I have a chesty cough and feel a bit run down, can this make you ov later than normal? If so what happens to the af date, does it lengthen or stay the same? Bit confused as I've never had this before so not sure what to expect! don't know whether to give up this month or carry on!

Hi, how is everyone doing? Any updates?! Have had withdrawal symptoms today as i was unable to check the site due to maintenance lol.

AFM, I'm Cd20 and still no sign of ov. I have now run out of ic's and am down to my last 4 cb for my cbfm which is still saying low. I am away visiting in-laws but have luckily packed enough cb ones to see me till I get home! I have a chesty cough and feel a bit run down, can this make you ov later than normal? If so what happens to the af date, does it lengthen or stay the same? Bit confused as I've never had this before so not sure what to expect! don't know whether to give up this month or carry on!
The site just got back up for me.

Soooo its almost 2am and I wish Em would go ahead and test lol

I did test and nothing. But I googled it and a bunch of people had it come up on the first signal test and not on the first response.

The site keeps going down. We need a Facebook groups for times like these.

Emilie - I see the second line, too, even without it being inverted! Fingers cross for you!

--

As for me, tested this morning, despite saying I would wait. Am roughly 9 dpo. Having some symptoms, but I always say that ;) Another test that I am unsure of. Planning on taking another FRER tomorrow morning. Trying to just take things as they come now.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 16
Emilie - I see the second line, too, even without it being inverted! Fingers cross for you!

--

As for me, tested this morning, despite saying I would wait. Am roughly 9 dpo. Having some symptoms, but I always say that ;) Another test that I am unsure of. Planning on taking another FRER tomorrow morning. Trying to just take things as they come now.

I am sorry I don't see a line.

--

[/I]

I can't see a line either, but still early! Test again in a couple days!

AFM, CD16 and still waiting to O. Thinking about trying the grapefruit thing! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->