May Testers.....

I'm cramping something awful and feel quite nauseous this evening. I'm 10 dpo and I keep hoping that it's a sign but then I just tell myself that it must be AF symptoms and something that I ate.

I think I'm going to try a test in the morning, FX.

I'm back! I have a lot of reading to catch up on this thread my goodness I missed a lot since the April group.

So I'm likely to start testing May 12th but AF isn't due until the 18th so... that will be the official day.

em - definitely saw the line on the walmart cheapie, not on the FRER though... hope it wasn't a nasty evap. :hugs: fx for you dear

Emilie - I see the second line, too, even without it being inverted! Fingers cross for you!

--

As for me, tested this morning, despite saying I would wait. Am roughly 9 dpo. Having some symptoms, but I always say that ;) Another test that I am unsure of. Planning on taking another FRER tomorrow morning. Trying to just take things as they come now.

I see a line on this. Xx

Has anyone used FMU but left it until evening to test? Thinking of saving it as such until I get home from work in a hope my cheapies have arrived! I know I won't be pregnant so don't know why I am getting my hopes up tbh!

Hey ladies, can i join?? I will be testing 18th May... I hoping it is this month as its arund my husbands birthday! xx

I caved and bought some Tesco ones and got a BFN so know I am out this month as at about 10 or 11dpo I would expect something.

Hi Ladies!

I'm 11dpo today, AF due today or tomorrow. FMU FRER was negative and my temp has dropped. I'm guessing I am out. Hopefully it's an implantation dip - but who knows. Will let you know when AF arrives for sure.

Definitely see it, Emilie. Are you going to test again? (Sorry if this has been asked...catching up on two days of posts lol)

4dpo today. I've done well by not testing every day like I did last cycle and with Asher. I've had two dreams already this week about getting a bfp/having a baby. I'm actually, honestly hoping I'm not pregnant now, which means I probably will be. I have a lot of plans for this summer now...I want to go visit friends in Michigan and Ohio when the older kids are with their dad for two weeks, and I'd be leaving Asher at home (I'd only be gone for 3-4 days). I want too take the kids to Vancouver in March, which means I have to go back to work to save up. I want to do those more than add number 5. I'd rather put trying for number 5 off until September now. Guess we'll see what happens.

Oh, and I did cave and POAS this morning. I was either 10dpo or 4dpo (leaning towards 4, lol). Got a :bfn: as expected.

BrandiCanucks - I am also 4dpo and also tested with a First Response and, of course, - BFN!! :dohh: why do we do this to ourselves???

I caved and bought some Tesco ones and got a BFN so know I am out this month as at about 10 or 11dpo I would expect something.

With both my previous pregnancies I didn't get my bfp until 13dpo, and even then it was a squinter. There's still time!

I will join you other insane ladies though. Poas today, at 6dpo, it was :bfn: Like it'd be anything other at 6dpo!!

Got CHs yesterday. I'm testing in 10 days if I can hold off that long. Once I hit 9dpo I tend to buy tests and start using them. Lol going to try and wait and just buy them on May 9th instead. Here is my chart.

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/AA1DA29B-F32B-47B2-95F8-5D8CD9BBF3DF.png_zpsxjpvdio5.jpeg

Morning ladies! Took another test this morning, and I think I see a little something?

Off to school for the whole day, though, so I can't sit here and obsess! Darn!

Didn't even tweak this picture. Took it at about 5 minutes with fmu.

Attachments

• 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 28
Hello ladies. My name is Dana and I'm trying for my 2nd baby. Been trying for 11 months so I'm hoping this is my month. I will be testing on Tuesday May 5th :)

AF hasn't turned up as yet, Feeling like she will mind.
Hoping for a sharp rise on my BBT tomorrow where Progesterone is taking over for my rainbow - but I just feel out now it's fallen.
I'm being taken out tonight and in two minds whether to have a drink or not - I need to lift my spirits.

Just have to keep everything crossed and pray my BBT goes up tomorrow, like sharpishly!

I'm 10dpo and I just had to test this morning. I think I see a faint line, coloured and within the time limit, in person but I don't see it well on the photo. Until I have a darker line, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Going to hold out and test on Saturday if AF still isn't here. I tend to have shorter LPs (10-12 days), so hopefully I won't have to wait too long.

Attachments

• phpqyracvAM.jpg
    phpqyracvAM.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79