May Testers.....

enmaree - I'm pretty sure I can see something, even on my phone! Lol.

I'm 10dpo and I just had to test this morning. I think I see a faint line, coloured and within the time limit, in person but I don't see it well on the photo. Until I have a darker line, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Going to hold out and test on Saturday if AF still isn't here. I tend to have shorter LPs (10-12 days), so hopefully I won't have to wait too long.

I see a little something....Fingers crossed for darker lines!

Morning ladies! Took another test this morning, and I think I see a little something?

Off to school for the whole day, though, so I can't sit here and obsess! Darn!

Didn't even tweak this picture. Took it at about 5 minutes with fmu.

All I can see is a dye run...Fingers crossed though.

I caved and bought some Tesco ones and got a BFN so know I am out this month as at about 10 or 11dpo I would expect something.

With both my previous pregnancies I didn't get my bfp until 13dpo, and even then it was a squinter. There's still time!

I will join you other insane ladies though. Poas today, at 6dpo, it was :bfn: Like it'd be anything other at 6dpo!!

Cycle day 8 and I took an hpt...what was I expecting?:nope:

This site has not been working :growlmad:. I'm officially 3 dpo but will not be testing until the 9th at 12 dpo.

I'm so ready for this cycle to be done this Is the cm.I have been getting for 2 days its wet n slippery like ewcm but does not stretch

Attachments

• IMG_20150430_112134.jpg
    IMG_20150430_112134.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
I caved and bought some Tesco ones and got a BFN so know I am out this month as at about 10 or 11dpo I would expect something.

With both my previous pregnancies I didn't get my bfp until 13dpo, and even then it was a squinter. There's still time!

I will join you other insane ladies though. Poas today, at 6dpo, it was :bfn: Like it'd be anything other at 6dpo!!

:rofl:

So Ive had very light brown spotting, once w pink since Sunday afternoon only when I wipe. This morning I had a BM and there was blood from my vagina when I wiped, TMI I know! I didn't strain to get it out either. Then back to the light brown after that. My cycles have been on point for 10months since I stopped BC and thus is the first month I've been TTC. AF is due saturday. Yesterday I had a BFN. What the heck is going on?

:rofl:

My cheapies arrived! Know what I am doing in the morning :)
But now my cramps feel like AF type, wondering what is in my head and what is real?

So Ive had very light brown spotting, once w pink since Sunday afternoon only when I wipe. This morning I had a BM and there was blood from my vagina when I wiped, TMI I know! I didn't strain to get it out either. Then back to the light brown after that. My cycles have been on point for 10months since I stopped BC and thus is the first month I've been TTC. AF is due saturday. Yesterday I had a BFN. What the heck is going on?

Sounds like the witch. Sorry

Took this over an hour ago. No second line showed up within the time limit so I left it on the side and went back downstairs. I've come back up to this.. No idea what to think!!

The only time this has happened to me before, I was pregnant with DD, but didn't get a bfp within the time limit until a couple of days later so may have just been a dodgy test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 25
Emilie! That's awesome!!! Is it darker than the previous test? :happydance:

Took this over an hour ago. No second line showed up within the time limit so I left it on the side and went back downstairs. I've come back up to this.. No idea what to think!!

The only time this has happened to me before, I was pregnant with DD, but didn't get a bfp within the time limit until a couple of days later so may have just been a dodgy test.

Hold the pee and test again....that line has color!

Yay em!!! Picture time

But has anyone had cm like that

This happens to me most months. I keep *hoping* its implantation bleeding, but its usually spotting before I get AF :( :(

This tool is helpful when I spot, it tells you the probability of implantation bleeding or if AF is coming if you spot during the luteal phase https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/spotting-calculator.php

AFM, I got a BFN today (10DPO). I am on CD27 (I have 30 day cycles on average). But the one thing that is sticking out to me is that I'm more aware of my nipples. They aren't "sensitive" but they feel different. Its so hard for me to judge if my entire breasts are sensitive because I have breast implants, and a lot of the sensation is gone.

I also have "wet" feeling CM. These 2 things happened to me when I got pregnant in December (but it was a CP).

I am not suppose to get AF until Monday. I am not feeling it this month. One other thing that makes me pretty positive that I am not pregnant is something I have been doing these past few months, may be WAY TMI but I thought it may help others. I have been checking my cervix (but I am not very good at it)....to check for any blood/CM. No blood seen, but I smell it to see if it smells like blood. And it has worked in the past for me. Yeah I can't believe I shared that hahaha! Today it kind of smelled just like CM, but maybe a hint of blood. If it smells like blood usually I will get my AF within a few days, even if I can't see blood tinged CM.

Good luck everyone! I am only 2DPO. We are not actively trying or preventing but I can't help but wonder.. will be going crazy until my next AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->