May Testers.....

Took this over an hour ago. No second line showed up within the time limit so I left it on the side and went back downstairs. I've come back up to this.. No idea what to think!!

The only time this has happened to me before, I was pregnant with DD, but didn't get a bfp within the time limit until a couple of days later so may have just been a dodgy test.

It definitely has some color. I'd test again tomorrow.

I took a frer on a two hour hold

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 42
And here is the inverted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 15
Quick update as it's now 01:10am (I've only just got in) I'm technically now CD2, My AF started yesterday late in the evening, full flow - no spotting. I think that makes this first cycle after Miscarriage a 10 day LP. Might have to see my doctor to try and lengthen my LP a little. It's beyond a joke now.

Onwards to Cycle 8!

I'll figure out my testing date as soon as I ovulate this cycle.

Emilie... I've heard really bad things about frers. That they don't detect early enough. I've heard dollar trees are the best. What do you think?

Emilie... I've heard really bad things about frers. That they don't detect early enough. I've heard dollar trees are the best. What do you think?

you know I switched to frer because everyone said they are the best but I don't know if that is true. I have two positive first signal the 88 cent ones from Walmart but a barely there line on the frer. I never got a positive on the frer with my past pregnancies they ended in miscarriage but all confirmed at the doctor. I am not sure I should keep spending money on them.

I have also heard that the dollar trees are the best. I have some of them waiting for me to use around 12 dpo.

I am 2dpo today.
Nothing here.

Emilie I dont see anything on that test but I am on my phone.

Okay here is all three of them bottom is Tuesday's test middle is today's from this morning and the frer is from this evening on a two hour hold

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 33
I definitely see it on the middle one, and I see something on the same brand test to the right.

Yeah I guess it's hard to say. The tww is probably the hardest. All I can say is if you have the money or get a bunch of cheapies... pos as much as you want. Some say it's bad because of the emotions it brings on But honestly I think it better prepares you for a negative. If you go all that time thinking your pregnant till aunt flows due and then you get a negative... it's much worse for me. I once went 6 days late and I'm a regular cycle person...sadly she showed anyways. But really girls I hope the best for all of us. 😍😘

Joining you ladies! I'm 4dpo and should be testing on the 10th! But I'll probably start next week because I'm impatient lol. Fx for everyone!

Took this over an hour ago. No second line showed up within the time limit so I left it on the side and went back downstairs. I've come back up to this.. No idea what to think!!

The only time this has happened to me before, I was pregnant with DD, but didn't get a bfp within the time limit until a couple of days later so may have just been a dodgy test.

Test again!!

FRER gave me a bfp with levels of 16...not sure where you've heard that.

Okay here is all three of them bottom is Tuesday's test middle is today's from this morning and the frer is from this evening on a two hour hold

Dollar store, for some women, pick up before FRER. It picked up last cycle at 8dpo but AF came on time. I'm convinced it was a chemical. Also, it picked up at 9dpo with my last baby and FRER picked up at 10dpo with a level of 16

Tested today (and last few days) & BFN for me :( I go for an ultrasound on May 11th to make sure my remaining Fallopian tube is not blocked. Will try again this month and work out testing date.

Ok....AF is due 4th so providing tube is not blocked and we try again this month then test date will be 28th May :)

Uh oh...yesterday I took an opk because I was getting wet n slippery cm it was almost pos....well took this today and got this.

The first ones is from cd 14 and 15...the second is today at cd20. Maybe when I got strep and got sick it really did delay my O.

But we did just BD with a lot of preseed and I kept my legs up because that is super positive

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1429984164130.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1429984164130.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
  • opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 4
Hunni12 that is extremely positive, good luck x

Tested this AM with my cheapies and BFN. Think I am between 10 and 12dpo, each app is telling me different. Am due Sunday and so far I have been extremely cold with is unlike me and extremely gassy which is highly unlike me. And now I feel like I am needing the toilet but can't go, all classic signs but not sure how much is in my head from reading too much.

@MrsT: You are still early hun so don't count yourself out.

Im just upset that I have to start the 2ww over lol

Sooo when can I probably expect to O and is it normal for a cold to push my O back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->