May Testers.....

Okay here is all three of them bottom is Tuesday's test middle is today's from this morning and the frer is from this evening on a two hour hold

I see something on the Middle one, and I think I see something on the frer. Good luck!! :dust:

I did another test this morning. It was a stark white :bfn: I'm thinking my last test was just dodgy

I did another test this morning. It was a stark white :bfn: I'm thinking my last test was just dodgy

Sorry to hear it was a dodgy one x

@MrsT: You are still early hun so don't count yourself out.

Im just upset that I have to start the 2ww over lol

Now I am awake properly I had another look and I swear I can see the faintest of faintest second line. My hopes have risen! Once my phone is charged I will try getting a picture.

I was going to hold off testing but I have decided that once my ICs turn up I am going to start POAS! I promised myself I wouldn't but I am now impatiently waiting for the postman to see if he brings them today!
All these test pics have made me want to test as I do usually have a serious POAS addiction!
I have my fingers and toes crossed for all of you ladies with faint lines that in a couple of days they will be a lovely dark 2nd line. Xx

I forgot how much I hate the 2ww!

Opk gave peaks on day 15 and 16 and I had ewcm on day 15 and lots of ewcm on day 16 morning. Temps are a mess cos I've been sleeping so badly. I'd think that would make O day 16 but my acupuncturist said if would have been day 17? Anyway on my dates I'm 6dpo,

Feel like I'm having some symptoms that are hopeful. My stomach has been really sensitive since 1dpo. Had dihorrea on 1dpo, not too bad since. Feeling waves of nauseA. Really unsettled sleep. Slight headache. Lots of creamy cm at 5dpo. The main one is lots of burping! Very focused on this as it was my first sign with Max- don't think it was this early. Anyway tested there with an ic and it was neg- no surprise there! Just wish time would hurry up already!

I forgot how much I hate the 2ww!

Opk gave peaks on day 15 and 16 and I had ewcm on day 15 and lots of ewcm on day 16 morning. Temps are a mess cos I've been sleeping so badly. I'd think that would make O day 16 but my acupuncturist said if would have been day 17? Anyway on my dates I'm 6dpo,

Feel like I'm having some symptoms that are hopeful. My stomach has been really sensitive since 1dpo. Had dihorrea on 1dpo, not too bad since. Feeling waves of nauseA. Really unsettled sleep. Slight headache. Lots of creamy cm at 5dpo. The main one is lots of burping! Very focused on this as it was my first sign with Max- don't think it was this early. Anyway tested there with an ic and it was neg- no surprise there! Just wish time would hurry up already!

Being gassy is my main symptom which is so different, I have been farting for England to put it not so politely!

Morning everyone,

it's 5 got up to use the bathroom and looked down its this long cm hanging out and pouring in the toilet. So I guess that is ewcm?

Uh oh...yesterday I took an opk because I was getting wet n slippery cm it was almost pos....well took this today and got this.

The first ones is from cd 14 and 15...the second is today at cd20. Maybe when I got strep and got sick it really did delay my O.

But we did just BD with a lot of preseed and I kept my legs up because that is super positive

No doubts about that being positive....do you temp?

Uh oh...yesterday I took an opk because I was getting wet n slippery cm it was almost pos....well took this today and got this.

The first ones is from cd 14 and 15...the second is today at cd20. Maybe when I got strep and got sick it really did delay my O.

But we did just BD with a lot of preseed and I kept my legs up because that is super positive

No doubts about that being positive....do you temp?

No but I'm having some right side pain now I guess next cycle I will start to temp. Tried it before and it stressed me out

Guys...help me figure this out please!

I am cd 9....negative IC and dollar store opk for days, including today....temps are super high for me 97.7 to 97.95 for last three days....clear blue advanced get a flashing smile today.....any thoughts?

Hi! Coming over from the April thread. I'll be testing with smu today!

Hi ladies just caught up on all pages and he testing had begun already so exciting. Wishing all you lovely ladies a ton of baby dust to get your bfps xx

Sorry for the tmi but this is the cm some of it stretches more than others

Attachments

• IMG_20150501_065749.jpg
    IMG_20150501_065749.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
Here goes:

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150501_082128-1_zpsepe9zeei.jpg

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150501_081221-1_zpsee5vsxgr.jpg

Scooby...I see shadows....not sure if they have color or not. Fingers crossed for you!

I see a shadow

I'm so jealous everybody in the 2ww and here I am starting over lol

That happened to me last cycle. Right b4 I was supposed to O, I got strep and O'd days later. That's definitely + gl hunni!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->