May Testers.....

Emilie- I went back and did a double take. I do see a little something on the middle one. I hope it progresses.

Scooby- I don't see anything.

Maybe it's too early yet. Fx'd.

Emilie - I see two lines on the middle test, not sure about the other two. On my phone and it's hard to zoom in.

As for tests, I've found the dollar store tests to be the best for early detection. Unfortunately both stores near me are almost always sold out of them!

scoobydrip, I totally agree! Ive always had really early BFP on dollarstore tests, unfortunately I only have one dollar store in my area that sells them and they are ALWAYS sold out! I just bought 50 IC's a few weeks back so see how that goes for me ;) I had a positive opk yesterday and feel crampy on the rt side this morning so think im ovulating now. AF is due May 15 so I'm going to try hold out testing till May 13 at the very earliest.

As for tests, I've found the dollar store tears to be the best for early detection. Unfortunately both stores near me are almost always sold out of them!

With my last pregnancy I didn't get a positive on the frer until my hcg was 30. I buy them because I know when I do get a positive I am pregnant. But they get expensive.

Bottom is from this morning. Will DTD tonight just in case and classify tomorrow as 1dpo

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1430500334061.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1430500334061.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
Morning, ladies! Here's my smu test from this morning. :shrug: These things drive me nuts! Roughly 11 dpo, and no other symptoms other than my uterus feeling kind of achey.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 23
https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/20150501_132421-1_zpslmldqsyj.jpg

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150501_133134-1_zpswkpe5ami.jpg

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150501_132828-1_zpsn2wnaogt.jpg

I see something there, Scooby! Especially the first one.

Morning, ladies! Here's my smu test from this morning. :shrug: These things drive me nuts! Roughly 11 dpo, and no other symptoms other than my uterus feeling kind of achey.

I think I see something!

I see something!

Hope it's not too late to join you ladies?

I'll be testing on the 29th May. Ok that's a lie, that's when af is due but I'll more that likely be poas way before then lol.

I'm so excited, this is my sixth cycle ttc#2 and our first round of clmid this time.

Good luck ladies :flower:

Welcome Princesstaz

Not sure that I see anything on the tests ladies...fingers crossed though.

AND. CYCLE day 9 flashy smile on monitor....hubby came home before the kids :)

Gah OH isn't feeling well but we DTD the last night with the pressed and I been pinching all day on the right and in my nips...hope that was good enough but I doubt it :(

Wow, Y'all have a fast moving thread here! I hope you don't mind me joining in. One of those tests I saw look promising so I'm hoping this will be a lucky thread! Fx for you all!

I'm currently 4dpo. I'm going to TRY to wait until May 11th to test if AF doesn't get me first but I make no promises :haha:
This is cycle 2 ttc after our mc in Jan.

I am behind on putting people down. I will catch up soon as I can.

Wow, Y'all have a fast moving thread here! I hope you don't mind me joining in. One of those tests I saw look promising so I'm hoping this will be a lucky thread! Fx for you all!

I'm currently 4dpo. I'm going to TRY to wait until May 11th to test if AF doesn't get me first but I make no promises :haha:
This is cycle 2 ttc after our mc in Jan.

Hey! I am currently 3dpo and AF is due May 12 - my birthday haha. So I wont be testing until May 13, given she doesn't show.

Sorry about your MC, wishing you the best this cycle!

Gah!! I'm in my fertile window and both hubby and I are in bed....sick!! Like horribly can't move sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->