May Testers.....

Phew been getting O pains all day today they finally have ceased...oh boy...this is the first month where I had gotten the pains on both sides

Hey! Can you put me down as dates to be determined? I don't know what my body is doing. I had a couple small dips and a big dip. Based on my neg blood test, I would have to think my most recent dip (also the biggest) was a really late O from taking my IUD out mid cycle. If that's the case, I'll be testing around the 12th. I'll know if I start spotting this weekend if any of my previous dips were O.

Couldn't see anyone on todays cheapie :(
AF due tomorrow so not holding out any hope tbh. My emotions are like a bleeding yo yo, why can't it be a simple case or yes or no!

New tests came this morning. I have asked OH to pick up a double pack of frer on his way home, and saved my FMU!! :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 26
Oh wow girly, I can see that and I'm on my phone! Can't wait to see the frer!

Hi to all the new ones joining and fx'd for this cycle.

Afm the last 2 mornings I have got a mid test reading on my cbfm. Must be as the chesty cough has started to dissappear. Glad it hasn't turned to high/peak yet as we are still away at in laws so bd'ing was going to be near impossible! Anyway, going home in the morning so even if it is peak when I test in the morning we can still dtd when we arrive home tomorrow evening. Quite glad I don't have to miss this month seeing as it's only month 2 of ttc.

How is everyone else doing?

I agree fab line going there girlie!!!
Oh and can I be added to the testing list too please. just got my first smiley face on CB OPK so expecting to O in the next 4 days! Thinking I will test around the May 20th.
Baby dust to everyone!!!

Thank you ladies, I'm still feeling a bit shocked. Need the frer, then a digi to back it up!! Lol.

How are you doing TTCMrsT? Tested anymore?

Good luck to everyone else! I will update once OH is home with more tests. Haha

Well, AF due Wednesday and I'm getting crampy already. 6dpo today so we'll see how it plays out.

Girly...heal for a very nice line...no squinting needed!

AFM....cd 10....my birthday :)....hoping that a little one is my gift :) :)

Just want AF to arrive (due Monday) so I am onto the next month of trying. I work in a baby shop so feeling very clucky after today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->