May Testers.....

So my temp plummeted this morning just above the cover line. I'm only 5 dpo so isn't it a little early for implantation? Or am I looking too far into it? This is why I stopped temping last month.

Possibly....but most likely second estrogen surge....very common

Solid smile opk just now....hubby guys wont be optimal today! How far can I push out dtd?

Yes I know it is a blue dye tests but they are cheap lol

Attachments

• received_10206567143241546.jpg
    received_10206567143241546.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 40
Here is the inverted.

Attachments

• received_10206567143081542.jpg
    received_10206567143081542.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 23
I'm CD3, Losing quite a lot in AF. Clots too. Wondering if this is left over from the Miscarriage or not. Still not sure of my ovulation date, will confirm my testing date when I get a positive OPK.

How are you doing TTCMrsT? Tested anymore?

Nothing this morning :(
Not out until she sings, I feel different to AF coming so who knows!
I keep getting hot flushes or cold flushes, still gassy and also feel like I need the toilet but can't go so its all pointing that way but at 12dpo there should be something.
Have you done a FRER?

I keep getting hot flushes or cold flushes, still gassy and also feel like I need the toilet but can't go so its all pointing that way but at 12dpo there should be something.
Have you done a FRER?

At 12dpo, there's still time. With DD, my tests were stark white at 12dpo, and I started getting a faint bfp from 13dpo+. It's all sounding promising. What day is AF due again?

OH has not long arrived home with them so I'm trying to hold my bladder now to get a good concentrated sample.

I see a faint line Emilie!!!

My faint lines are slowly getting darker. I started testing at like 6dpo. But they are getting darker.

Fingers crossed for you. I couldn't see much at all but then my eyes are quite bad anyway. I recommend doing a FRER as blue dyes are terrible (well known fact) and usually FRER are more sensitive so produce more of a line.
Best of luck.

I see a faint line Emilie!!!

My faint lines are slowly getting darker. I started testing at like 6dpo. But they are getting darker.

Fingers crossed for you. I couldn't see much at all but then my eyes are quite bad anyway. I recommend doing a FRER as blue dyes are terrible (well known fact) and usually FRER are more sensitive so produce more of a line.
Best of luck.

I have never had a problem with blue dye. I hate frer with my pregnancies I didn't get a line until a week or more after a blue dye. All of my pregnancies have been confirmed by blood test. Blue test are only bad because most people can't tell the difference between Evaps and the lines. I have gotten just as many evaps on if not more on frer than I have blue dye. The only reason I get they is everyone on here wants to confirm with frer and when I do get an actual positive line around 5-6 weeks along I know I am pregnant. But frankly I am tired of spending the money.

Congratulations to the BFPs! Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months.

Emilie- I don't think I see anything on that one but I am on my phone. Great to hear that it's getting darker!

Smille- I am in the same boat.

I'm 5dpo today and temp went way down, well below coverline :( I've never had that before and have no idea what it could be.

Morning ladies,

@Girly: I see the line!!!
@Niktik: If you guys have your own bedroom I would wear a dress….and you know the rest lol.
@skweek: welcome!
@Brandi: Hopefully your cramps are a good sign
@Maybe8: Happy birthday!!
@dreamxx: sorry about the witch but giving you june baby dust
@moniejan: welcome! Congrats on your positive!
@smile24: I don’t know much about temps so hopefully someone can shed some light for you
@EmB: Not sure if I see a line
@Lost7: sorry about your loss, hopefully af goes away soon. How long are your cycles usually?
@Hopeful1: Hopefully it is a good sign or a fluke.

Afm, counting today as 1dpo since I was having pinching and ovary pains all day yesterday. Have one more opk left and will use it in a few hours. Is it normal to be sore on one side of the abdomen after o? Also kind of worried that I was having pains from both sides yesterday.

Have you done a FRER?

At 12dpo, there's still time. With DD, my tests were stark white at 12dpo, and I started getting a faint bfp from 13dpo+. It's all sounding promising. What day is AF due again?

OH has not long arrived home with them so I'm trying to hold my bladder now to get a good concentrated sample.

Either tomorrow or Monday dependant on which app. Ovia is saying Monday and Pink Pad says tomorrow. Today is CD29 and the longest cycle in the year has been 33 so got a few days but they usually hover around the 20 something days.

Maybe try hold out until tomorrow to be sure on a good sample, I know I couldn't hold on long enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->