May Testers.....

Yeah.. I suck at waiting! Lol. FRER was a bfn! It's a double pack so I'll keep the second one until Monday. My app says AF is due tomorrow too but I wouldn't be surprised if the witch is late this month, I don't feel like she's about to show. If she was due tomorrow, I'd expect to see something on the frer too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 20
It looked pretty concentrated, mainly where I haven't been well, but it's no FMU by any standard.

Thats kind of why I think something should be showing by now for me as AF is due pretty soon.
I am trying to stay positive as we went all out this month and we have said about going to the GP too. So is it that making me feel these symptoms?
My last pregnancy wasn't planned and was also my first and I just knew for some reason.

Girly I definitely see that line and it looks pink, maybe the frer didn't pick up because it was more diluted ans not fmu. Fingers crossed there's a line in the morning!

Moniejan congratulations, wishing you a h&h 9 months!

Emilie - Hope those lines keep progressing for you, good luck.

I can't wait to be in the 2ww, waiting to O is so so boring!

Well O pains all day yesterday...bottom opk is from today soooo I guess I'm officially 1dpo:happydance:

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1430587806828.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1430587806828.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 6
Hunni12 - Wow the opk is super positive, hope your 2ww goes fast. Good luck x

Hunni12 - Wow the opk is super positive, hope your 2ww goes fast. Good luck x

Something must be wrong? everyone is so shocked by how dark that opk was lol

Nothing wrong at all, you must of caught the strongest part of your lh surge. Because it's so short for some women if you only test once a day you never catch it. I'd be very happy with that opk lol

Congrats to those that have gotten their BFPs!

AF still has not showed (it was due today), so I tested this morning and am still seeing an incredibly faint line on the Clearblue, similar to the picture I posted a few days ago. I'm thinking that FF might have predicted my ovulation too early, I normally ovulate around CD 12 and it said CD 9 based on temps. So I may only be 9 dpo rather than 12.

I'm going to test tomorrow morning if AF still has not shown because I'm due to start playing ball that night. And then if still not a clear BFP, I'm going to wait until Wednesday May 6th to test because that is my normal cycle length of 24-25 days anyways.

I am getting lots of creamy CM, which some people seem to say is a sign of early pregnancy. My boobs are feeling heavy and my cramps are feeling different, lower and all around, rather than just on the one side. I will keep you all up-to-date.

Baby dust to all!

Morning ladies,

@Lost7: sorry about your loss, hopefully af goes away soon. How long are your cycles usually?

Afm, counting today as 1dpo since I was having pinching and ovary pains all day yesterday. Have one more opk left and will use it in a few hours. Is it normal to be sore on one side of the abdomen after o? Also kind of worried that I was having pains from both sides yesterday.

Thanks sweetie! Usually an 11 day LP but this one was only 10 days! :( Todays just been incredibly difficult for us with the Royal baby etc - it's been EVERYWHERE you turn, even adverts!

For me it's definitely normal to be sore the side of ovulation, the last time I had ovulation pains on ''both sides'' I conceived and healthily carried (bar morning sickness) TWINS!
Fingers tightly crossed for you that your 2ww goes fast and that you get that BFP! <3

Hi ladies!

Congrats to all the lucky ones who have already got a BFP! Mind if I join? I will be testing on sat 9th if the evil witch doesn't arrive before that.

I have had some cramps the past few days and been bloated too, so I'm scared the witch might be on her way already! On the other hand i have been trying my cervix, and sometimes it's high and softish but then i try again n it's low and hard.. Can't tell! Just gta wait another week! Fingers crossed to all of you!

Morning ladies,

@Lost7: sorry about your loss, hopefully af goes away soon. How long are your cycles usually?

Afm, counting today as 1dpo since I was having pinching and ovary pains all day yesterday. Have one more opk left and will use it in a few hours. Is it normal to be sore on one side of the abdomen after o? Also kind of worried that I was having pains from both sides yesterday.

Thanks sweetie! Usually an 11 day LP but this one was only 10 days! :( Todays just been incredibly difficult for us with the Royal baby etc - it's been EVERYWHERE you turn, even adverts!

For me it's definitely normal to be sore the side of ovulation, the last time I had ovulation pains on ''both sides'' I conceived and healthily carried (bar morning sickness) TWINS!
Fingers tightly crossed for you that your 2ww goes fast and that you get that BFP! <3

Twins?! Oh lord I almost fainted lol:haha:

Hi ladies!

Congrats to all the lucky ones who have already got a BFP! Mind if I join? I will be testing on sat 9th if the evil witch doesn't arrive before that.

I have had some cramps the past few days and been bloated too, so I'm scared the witch might be on her way already! On the other hand i have been trying my cervix, and sometimes it's high and softish but then i try again n it's low and hard.. Can't tell! Just gta wait another week! Fingers crossed to all of you!

The cervix is a funny thing, up and down in a very short time...just when you think you have it figured out she mixes things up again....good luck!

Morning ladies,

I tried vitex and maca....gave me a beautiful 28 day cycle...15 day luteal....normally a 24/25 day cycle...I felt wonderful when I took them

Well O pains all day yesterday...bottom opk is from today soooo I guess I'm officially 1dpo:happydance:

Hunni, that is EXACTLY how my 3 opk looked the last 3 days also! I'm also 1dpo today! When are you testing? My AF is due May 15 and I'm going to probably test May 13.

Girly-that was a strong line on your IC, I'm betting if you take a frer with fmu tomorrow you'll see a line!

Emilie - your test is definitely darker today than the last one you posted!

Here's mine from today, nothing super promising. I'm 9dpo according to fertility friend.

From this morning

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150501_135107-1_zpsy19ksb3k.jpg

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150502_080300-1_zpsal5kzm3e.jpg

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150502_080611-1_zpsm4k7hepo.jpg

And this afternoon

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150502_171323-1_zpssv9xerll.jpg

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150502_171532-1_zpsgqts8hvq.jpg

Hello! How's your weekend going?

I am trying to keep busy. I took the kids to The Home Depot for their Kids Workshop. Today they made picket fenced picture frames. Next month it's wooden trucks. If anyone is interested it is the first Saturday of each month and ours was from 9am until 12pm.
https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/651E0D04-6B30-4038-B895-FFF4B9871A3D_zpsymlswrin.jpg

I then took the kids to Walmart to get bigger shorts for Peyton and sandals for the 3 younger ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->