May Testers.....

Well O pains all day yesterday...bottom opk is from today soooo I guess I'm officially 1dpo:happydance:

Hunni, that is EXACTLY how my 3 opk looked the last 3 days also! I'm also 1dpo today! When are you testing? My AF is due May 15 and I'm going to probably test May 13.

Cycle buddy? Well if we are pretty much on the same cycle and my LP is 14 days which means af would be due may 15th for me as well....I can test with you:kiss: Plus May 13th is my birthday:haha:

Congrats to all those with bfps!!! So exciting!!

I'm 7dpo tomorrow and I'm dying to test although I know it's probably too early...

hey everyone. new to ttc and charting here. trying for #2. I have a 7 yr old son and am hoping for some pink baby dust! I am currently 3dpo and due to test may 18th but not sure I can hold out that long! fx for all of you!

I'm 7dpo tomorrow and I'm dying to test although I know it's probably too early...

I'll be 7dpo tomorrow, too! I haven't even bought any tests yet so I'm not tempted to use them. Lol

Well O pains all day yesterday...bottom opk is from today soooo I guess I'm officially 1dpo:happydance:

I tested opk like that and mine were exactly like yours! BD'ing all over :sex: :haha: Sprinkling baby dust everywhere! Officially 3dpo

I'm 6dpo and I've been testing like crazy... I think I may have a poas problem :shy:

Well admitting it is a giant step!

Welcome ladies.

I am cd10 and have had positive opks today, then negative later. My temp rose 3 days ago and hubby is mad that I can't narrow this down better....hmmm let's see him try. We are trying to conceive our 8th. Main issue is I am old and his guys low count morphology and motility. Better odds of getting struck by lightening, but here I am.

Awoke at 1am and now 3am, got no chance of holding out for FMU! Cramps are feeling more AF like now too:(

Hunni, that is EXACTLY how my 3 opk looked the last 3 days also! I'm also 1dpo today! When are you testing? My AF is due May 15 and I'm going to probably test May 13.

Cycle buddy? Well if we are pretty much on the same cycle and my LP is 14 days which means af would be due may 15th for me as well....I can test with you:kiss: Plus May 13th is my birthday:haha:

Absolutely! I'd love to be cycle buddies with you! I have a 14 day LP also so we are completely synced! Would be so exciting for you (or both of us! haha) to get a :bfp: on your birthday!!

I'll be 7dpo tomorrow, too! I haven't even bought any tests yet so I'm not tempted to use them. Lol

Hahah I bought 4 at the dollar store today and have a bunch that came as part of the package of ovulation tests... Too many and it's too tempting! Lol I wanted to wait until at least Tuesday but I doubt that'll happen...

Absolutely! I'd love to be cycle buddies with you! I have a 14 day LP also so we are completely synced! Would be so exciting for you (or both of us! haha) to get a :bfp: on your birthday!!

I know so exciting but idk I just feel out already haha.

Hahah I bought 4 at the dollar store today and have a bunch that came as part of the package of ovulation tests... Too many and it's too tempting! Lol I wanted to wait until at least Tuesday but I doubt that'll happen...

Good luck! I've heard of woman getting bfp at 7dpo.

Had a hectic few days so been missing in action ladies.
Will catch up on the thread properly today.
Cannot believe I'm bk in the two by Tuesday this week. Time is going so fast.
Baby dust to all you ladies.
Xx

All tests this morning were bfn so I'm thinking the others were slightly dodgy or it was a chemical pregnancy. AF is due today or tomorrow.

All tests this morning were bfn so I'm thinking the others were slightly dodgy or it was a chemical pregnancy. AF is due today or tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that Girly922

Mine still are negative looking too and AF due today or tomorrow so my hopes are fading as we head to cycle 13.

sorry to hear that Girly and TTCmrsT. You're not out till your out though. I poas again this morning and it was bfn. Only 9 dpo though so not giving up. Just feeling so sad we're back on this journey. I should have my beautiful 16 week old baby with me- miss him so much :(

Sorry to hear that girly and MrsT And big hugs for you thumpette x

Cd24 and cbfm still saying mid! Don't mind too much as just packing up to go home this morning! Won't be back till late this evening so guess I'll have to wait to catch up then.

Crampy feelings still this morning, and they feel more like AF cramps than anything else. My LP will likely only be 10 days this cycle, so not feeling hopeful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->