May Testers.....

Hey ladies!! Quick update- I am 1dpo so officially in the TWW!! We BDed the day of O, 1 day and 3 days before so am feeling optimistic this cycle! (Cycle #6!!)

Good luck ladies!

Congrats to all those with bfps!!! So exciting!!

I'm 7dpo tomorrow and I'm dying to test although I know it's probably too early...

I'll be 7dpo tomorrow, too! I haven't even bought any tests yet so I'm not tempted to use them. Lol

Hahah I bought 4 at the dollar store today and have a bunch that came as part of the package of ovulation tests... Too many and it's too tempting! Lol I wanted to wait until at least Tuesday but I doubt that'll happen...

I have 5 ics, a few $ tree tests and 3 frers. Last month af was late so I stocked up so I'm prepared lol. I'm holding out though and know I can do it.

Hey ladies!! Quick update- I am 1dpo so officially in the TWW!! We BDed the day of O, 1 day and 3 days before so am feeling optimistic this cycle! (Cycle #6!!)

Good luck ladies!

Good luck hun

:dust:

Big temp dip for me today at 10 dpo. Either implantation or AF on the way. Not testing until this afternoon.

Girly - sorry about your bfn today.

Baby dust to all!

My FET is on May 7, day 25 of my cycle. Otherwise I'd be expecting my period on May 11/12, so won't I know by May 13/14 whether I'm pregnant or not?

I'll be doing the test on May 21st, but it would be so cool to know that i'll know naturally a whole before

Big temp sip for me today at 10 dpo. Either implantation or AF on the way. Not testing until this afternoon.

Baby dust to all!

When is af due?

Big temp sip for me today at 10 dpo. Either implantation or AF on the way. Not testing until this afternoon.

Baby dust to all!

Scooby...I looked at your chart history...really hard to predict this one...fingers crossed for you!

Sorry Girly and TTCmrs. Hang in there thumpette and Brandi you're not out yet!
Fx for implantation dip Scooby.

AFM- I was pretty bummed after my dramatic temp dip yesterday but it shot back up today to the highest temp on the chart. I'm still remaining positive, I have a good feeling about this month. A BFP would make a lovely anniversary gift ;)

Baby dust to you all, let's do this! x

No AF yet, just hope its not another dodgy cycle which I had a few months ago and was over 10 days late.

Baby dust to all!

When is af due?

AF due Wednesday. Still have a few days so keeping my fingers crossed. Having some cramping and my boobs are burning/tingling? I just wanna know!!!

Good morning girls...well it's morning here for me in California. 8 dpo for me. Not testing unless af is missed. Which I'm due on the 8th. I'm super crampy and my boobs are hurting pretty bad. But of course that could be pms symptoms. I hope she doesn't show but I'm sort of a pessimist. Girly...it's more rare to get a positive and then a negative... I think you should wait a couple days as that line was very promising... I didn't even have to click on the picture to see it.

Baby dust to all!

When is af due?

AF due Wednesday. Still have a few days so keeping my fingers crossed. Having some cramping and my boobs are burning/tingling? I just wanna know!!!

It's hard to tell just yet. Your charts from the previous cycles show a dip then a rise then a dip b4 af. Let's hope you don't get that 2nd dip. GL!

No AF yet, just hope its not another dodgy cycle which I had a few months ago and was over 10 days late.

AF still hasn't shown here either. I have had my pre-AF backache start though.

Still, from everything I read, having so many faint positives to having negatives keeps suggesting chemical pregnancy. I just hope it doesn't knock my cycle out of whack too much.

The good news is, if I'm not pregnant, I can drink at my parents 40th anniversary party. I was dreading trying to hide my not drinking from my mum. I don't normally drink, but she would question me not taking a glass of wine from her if she offered it.

AF still hasn't shown here either. I have had me pre-AF backache start though.

Still, from everything I read, having so many faint positives to having negatives keeps suggesting chemical pregnancy. I just hope it doesn't knock my cycle out of whack too much.

The good news is, if I'm not pregnant, I can drink at my parents 40th anniversary party. I was dreading trying to hide my not drinking from my mum. I don't normally drink, but she would question me not taking a glass of wine from her if she offered it.

Fingers crossed for us both, I am still gassy and feeling like I need to go to the toilet but can't and that is like the complete opposite to normal pre AF signs. Still have tomorrow to go until being 'late'

AF still hasn't shown here either. I have had my pre-AF backache start though.

1 glass of wine wont hurt anything in the tww.

Well I'm 5dpo ...

You know, I really miss my predictable cycles when I used to start between 20-25 of every month without fail. Now I'm moving my expected period date every month. :nope:

Well I'm 5dpo ...

You know, I really miss my predictable cycles when I used to start between 20-25 of every month without fail. Now I'm moving my expected period date every month. :nope:

Same here. My cycles were predictable before my mmc. Now it's a guessing game.
I'm 6dpo, I had cramps fri & sat so who knows what that means lol maybe this cycle my lp will be very short...

AF still hasn't shown here either. I have had me pre-AF backache start though.

Fingers crossed for us both, I am still gassy and feeling like I need to go to the toilet but can't and that is like the complete opposite to normal pre AF signs. Still have tomorrow to go until being 'late'

When are you going to test? Do you wait it out patiently?! Wow you must have willpower!

Girly- I agree you could always take the wine, and nurse it alllll night :wine:

Silas- When are you going to test?

I'm 6dpo and crampy with a lower back ache today. Af isn't due until 10th-12th. I promised myself not to look into symptoms but it's very difficult when it's obvious.

Just checked my cervix what would you classify this as? Wiped it on tissue its slightly yellow

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1430690747563.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1430690747563.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly