May Testers.....

Morning ladies,

@Lost7: sorry about your loss, hopefully af goes away soon. How long are your cycles usually?

Afm, counting today as 1dpo since I was having pinching and ovary pains all day yesterday. Have one more opk left and will use it in a few hours. Is it normal to be sore on one side of the abdomen after o? Also kind of worried that I was having pains from both sides yesterday.

Thanks sweetie! Usually an 11 day LP but this one was only 10 days! :( Todays just been incredibly difficult for us with the Royal baby etc - it's been EVERYWHERE you turn, even adverts!

For me it's definitely normal to be sore the side of ovulation, the last time I had ovulation pains on ''both sides'' I conceived and healthily carried (bar morning sickness) TWINS!
Fingers tightly crossed for you that your 2ww goes fast and that you get that BFP! <3

I tried vitex and maca....gave me a beautiful 28 day cycle...15 day luteal....normally a 24/25 day cycle...I felt wonderful when I took them

How long was your LP before taking them? How long did they take to work? Thanks for your reply.. :)

Ugh ladies! Just checked CM and I have tons of EWCM!! Checked it a couple days ago and it was sticky and very little. :nope:

I'll stick with my 5dpo and just bd tonight to be sure lol. I really don't know what to think anymore.

No AF yet, just hope its not another dodgy cycle which I had a few months ago and was over 10 days late.

AF still hasn't shown here either. I have had me pre-AF backache start though.

Still, from everything I read, having so many faint positives to having negatives keeps suggesting chemical pregnancy. I just hope it doesn't knock my cycle out of whack too much.

The good news is, if I'm not pregnant, I can drink at my parents 40th anniversary party. I was dreading trying to hide my not drinking from my mum. I don't normally drink, but she would question me not taking a glass of wine from her if she offered it.

Fingers crossed for us both, I am still gassy and feeling like I need to go to the toilet but can't and that is like the complete opposite to normal pre AF signs. Still have tomorrow to go until being 'late'

When are you going to test? Do you wait it out patiently?! Wow you must have willpower!

Girly- I agree you could always take the wine, and nurse it alllll night :wine:

Silas- When are you going to test?

I am testing May 13 if AF doesn't show.

Mkkk I got it. I Oed on April 28th which puts my AF due on 5/12. Countdown to pregnancy says I can earliest test 5/9-5/11. I only have First Signals though... but I have like 40 so hahaha I'll start testing 5/9th.

Morning ladies,

@Lost7: sorry about your loss, hopefully af goes away soon. How long are your cycles usually?

Afm, counting today as 1dpo since I was having pinching and ovary pains all day yesterday. Have one more opk left and will use it in a few hours. Is it normal to be sore on one side of the abdomen after o? Also kind of worried that I was having pains from both sides yesterday.

Thanks sweetie! Usually an 11 day LP but this one was only 10 days! :( Todays just been incredibly difficult for us with the Royal baby etc - it's been EVERYWHERE you turn, even adverts!

For me it's definitely normal to be sore the side of ovulation, the last time I had ovulation pains on ''both sides'' I conceived and healthily carried (bar morning sickness) TWINS!
Fingers tightly crossed for you that your 2ww goes fast and that you get that BFP! <3

I tried vitex and maca....gave me a beautiful 28 day cycle...15 day luteal....normally a 24/25 day cycle...I felt wonderful when I took them

How long was your LP before taking them? How long did they take to work? Thanks for your reply.. :)

I didn't temp before them but at best guess 10-12 lp.....worked first month. If nothing happens this month I am going back to them. I haven't felt so balanced in my life.

Morning ladies,

I had pains on both sides this month which put me off guard. Usually it's one side or the other.

I'm so confused and frustrated by this cycle. I'm CD20 today and still haven't O'ed. My temps have been super erratic this past week, and I've been spotting the last few days. I think maybe my ovulation was delayed because I was sick the last week? Today I got a near-positive OPK, but still spotting. Have had EWCM randomly. What's going on??

Screen shot 2015-05-03 at 8.45.21 PM.png

So all of a sudden I'm having ovulation pain (not horrible but definitely there) on my left side today and I'm 6DPO according to FF... I had slight cramps this am too, as well as the past two days.

URGH my cycles are going crazy!
Am I losing my mind? anyone else get pains like this?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/53c988/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm so confused and frustrated by this cycle. I'm CD20 today and still haven't O'ed. My temps have been super erratic this past week, and I've been spotting the last few days. I think maybe my ovulation was delayed because I was sick the last week? Today I got a near-positive OPK, but still spotting. Have had EWCM randomly. What's going on??

View attachment 864635

I feel your frustration! I wish I had some answers or advice to give you but I haven't ever had that problem. My cycles have been all over the place too, I know how annoying it is. :flower: we will get through this crazy month!

I have no willpower and tested but def bfn at 7dpo. I'm going to try to wait until 12dpo now but ugh it's hard lol.

I also really think bfing is messing up ttc. I'm in an internal battle on whether to wean for fertility and I feel like that stress and sadness is lowering my chances even more! Sigh

@amyamyamy, been testing since Friday and nothing definite to see. Trying to keep my faith alive though, 14dpo today!

Its 12:30 in the morning... 3dpo...and guess who's up with diarrhea? Thanks a lot progesterone lol

Hey I'm new to the thread :) ... I am [I think] about 7dpo...I plan to test on May 8th ... after 2 BFN [I have 0% patience haha]

BFN this morning and stomach is feeling more like AF cramps now :(
Looks like a call to the GP in the morning.

I don't know whats worse the ttw or waiting to Ovulate lol. I still have a few days before I should and even that's driving me crazy. I think I'm finally getting use to the metformin.
hunni12 - sorry your not feeling good that really sucks.

So thats me out :(

I'm sorry :hugs: I really hope next cycle is your lucky cycle.

AF still hasn't arrived for me yet, but everything I've read regarding chemical pregnancies, it looks like she'll arrive a couple of days late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->