• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

Officially in my two week wait: being 1dpo.
Hope everyone else is okay, It's been a couple of days since I could check in on with you all. Have I missed anything?

Temp took a substantial dip this morning... The witch is on her way, probably in the next day or two. ��

Sorry I haven't posted in a while life has been busy. But here are my tests this week top is the oldest and the bottom is today's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 39
Emilie I hope this becomes your BFP!

I am a little late but can I be put on the list? Will be testing on friday May 22nd.

Emilie I hope this becomes your BFP!

I am a little late but can I be put on the list? Will be testing on friday May 22nd.

I pretty much gave up on the list a while ago. I got behind on here dealing with some personal stuff. But still woke to join.

Okay ladies, I took this test this morning (same test, taken at 5 minute mark) ... now I know there is a faint line - and its pinkish in person, but not enough to make me overly excited and feel like this is definitely it. I also have a question - 10 days ago today I had some spotting. Could that have been IB? And if it was, is this even a decent faint line for having implanted 10 days ago? I mean - I am really worried. I had a CP last cycle & all. Now my period is 7 days late and I have a lot of symptoms that don't really seem to be fading (getting nauseous now on and off as well) but I also know that I don't want to make a doctor's appointment until I get a positive digital test so that I can feel like its even a little real. Also, I only have digital tests now so I am kind of hoping someone can give me an idea of when I could test with one and be more likely to get a + result if HcG is increasing based off the line I got today. ???

Any advice/ideas etc would be greatly appreciated. :flower:

Attachments

• 20150519_053541.jpg
    20150519_053541.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 20150519_053604.jpg
    20150519_053604.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 33
Silas, I'm not really seeing a line there, but I am working hard on not making myself see lines unless they are really strong, so that might be my own eyes playing tricks on me. If you see them in person, I would wait until at least another couple days before trying a digital, because I think they say that HcG doubles every 24-48 hours. Also, the digitals are not as sensitive as a FRER, so waiting even a few more days, you would be more likely to see something. I wouldn't worry about the strength of the line being so far after your AF because maybe you ovulated later this cycle.

I am ovulating today based on my positive OPK yesterday at 6pm, but we haven't been able to have sex today due to both of us not feeling that well. But we BD'ed on Sunday and Saturday, so I'm hoping that was good enough for timing.

Baby dust to everyone!

Em I see the line as well.....have you been getting these for the last 3 weeks?

Siias, I think I see something on the first pic.

Sorry for those the witch got. Fingers crossed for everybody still testing.

Fertility friend has put me at 3dpo. Apparently I ovulated same day as my peak reading on clear blue. Nothing to note for symptoms since I didn't know for sure .....I thought today might have been day 2. The wait begins.

Another huge temp dip. No AF yet, but I'll be surprised if she doesn't show by the end of the day. I was so grossly emotional yesterday... Which is not my norm... Apparently this failure is hitting me pretty hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->