May testing group!

Hi ladies
I really don’t know where im at or what’s going on. so as u know I have UTI, anyway I did a opk on Saturday evening and it was nearly positive. But I didn’t get to test again untill 18 hours after I last tested on the Saturday.
lines were matching and came up right away. Now tested today and line is fainter again.
So it looks like I haven’t had a peak or did I miss my peak during those 18 hours of not testing. I could kick myself not testing sooner but with this UTI I’ve been feeling yuck.
So this is Saturday nights tests CD1467C4653E-E460-45BE-8ED9-0BD6CD908364.jpeg
And here is last nights test. It’s the same test in 2 different lights. cd15

E5E34073-8A9A-491D-A8E0-C8F701DD12BE.jpeg 8F72A483-55C5-44BA-A294-52CE40A2EF84.jpeg

and todays test97DE205D-9A43-4A79-8055-D8001429668B.jpeg
I am cd16 today.

I did have some pain in my right overy on Saturday night but out it down to the UTI. my cm seems dryer today. I had the most ewcm on cd12 Which was on Thursday. I had some more on cd14 on Saturday. When I was at the hospital I had a few globs when wiping. Not a great deal yesterday and dryer today.
have I missed my peak or am I not ovulating? not temping this cycle it’s so stressful plus’s with having a UTI I think my chart would be messed up.
Really hope I get some ovulation pains later then I will know.

@tdog I had such a feeling you would be this cycle and you thought you was out lol. massive congratulations Love.

Afm I'm 3 days late. Only have I think 2 or 3 tests left. Hate being in limbo. Have been getting faint lines posted in my journal and some in the April test group but they haven't gotten any darker. Feel like total crap today my stomach is so upset all night barely slept. Still upset. Do feel a little crampy could mean af is on the way. If no af I will test again. Just waiting to see.

Afm I'm 3 days late. Only have I think 2 or 3 tests left. Hate being in limbo. Have been getting faint lines posted in my journal and some in the April test group but they haven't gotten any darker. Feel like total crap today my stomach is so upset all night barely slept. Still upset. Do feel a little crampy could mean af is on the way. If no af I will test again. Just waiting to see.
This is the worst. Not knowing and getting faint lines. Big hugs :hugs:

Hi ladies

How is everyone doing?

@Suggerhoney - hope you’re feeling a little better with the UTI.

3DPO for me. 11 days till AF is due, so just continuing to temp and checking off the days. O:)
Hoping this is a lucky month for us all
:dust:
Hii. Not long until you can test!! I’m CD11. OPK was darker today. Thinking I will get a positive tomorrow night. Will be a super busy week so hoping we get to try when we need to. We dtd last night which could also be useful :smug:

Have my check up as well tomorrow. Will feel a little better once I’ve spoken to my doctor.
Hope this month is a lucky one for all!! :flow:

These pregmate tests are crap ain't they just done one and a premom and the difference :shrug: anyone no what mlu the pregmate are xx

20220502_180143.jpg 20220502_180208.jpg

So sorry ure in Limbo @NightFlower hate the not knowing. I’ve not been in the April group since Saturday night so will head over there when I get a moment and look at ure tests.

So I just done another OPK and it’s even fainter. did I miss my peak or did my body fail.
just took my temp and it’s 38.02c.
Definitely no cm today.
Feel tired and have a headache.
This was the opk I just did. 01122A64-F694-4FF0-961F-D59B3F898681.jpeg
So much Fainter.
I think I missed my peak by not testing for 18 hours after Saturday nights almost positive tests.

@Suggerhoney I think it’s quite likely you missed the peak and you’ve ovulated. It’s so frustrating feeling unwell when you’re actively TTC. Hope you’re starting to feel a bit better.
I had two days of peak then almost nothing on OPKs, so not a gradual change like last month. I ovulated much earlier this cycle. I’m still fairly new to OPK’s and started testing early this cycle after reading the Sperm Meets Egg plan which we thought we’d loosely follow.

I’ve attached my chart in case anyone likes to scrutinise them like I do ;)

FB0B10AB-A8A4-40A2-9F0A-916BD1703B79.jpeg

@Suggerhoney it's so frustrating I definitely feel some pregnancy symptoms. Bloated as can be my pants feel tight. Both boobs full and sore. Was having some cramps earlier but they went away. Tired but I'd say more like exhausted, can't stop yawning. I've been dragging all weekend and now Monday still have it. Also was having awful hot flashes which was driving me nuts.

@Suggerhoney I do think you've missed your peak and with you having that uti it could have took focus off ovulation pain :shrug: I have huge huge :hugs: for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->