May testing group!

@tdog
Totally with you on that Boris is a silly twit and he and his corrupt party should be pulled out of being the government to run our country. They need gone we’ve had them long enough and they have wrecked this country and destroyed the NHS. Pompous twat excuse my French.
I also will be staying in if I get covid again as don’t wanna go around spreading it about. Don’t know why he changed those rules but he’s a plum and he hasn’t got a bloody clue, Kermit and Mrs Piggy could run our country better than him lol.

@NightFlower
Now those I see and they look like my 10dpo tests with my youngest. Eeeeek fx they get darker love.

@ehjmorris
I’ve had 2 days of peaks before and ovulation would be on the 2nd day of peaks. My peaks only seem to be matching and don’t get the darker than control line no more or I’ve missed it. See what this cycle brings because I’m still ovulating even tho I haven’t had absolutely blazing peaks. It could be the tests but I’ve had easy&home wondfo and mommed and used to get blazing with them but now I don’t. I have Femometer this cycle and they used to be blazing for me too so will see how they go this cycle. Be nice to get a blazing so then I’m not worrying about it.

@AlwaysTheAunt
Oooow I didn’t know u was Australia hon. I’ve been watching Married at first sight Australia season 9 and wow it had me hooked. I’m now watching beauty and the geek Australia which is also good.

Is anyone worrying about the baby formula shortage? I know it’s very bad in parts of America but I’ve read it’s already in the UK or coming. It’s very worrying tbh and makes me question ttc. I think if I was younger I would hold off too see how this pans out.
but at 42 I don’t think it would be a good idea to hold off. I would hate to hold off and then miss my only chance. But I’m not gonna lie this is worrying.
It’s ok if u can breastfeed but I can’t because of the medications I’m on so formula is the only option.

Oh I see those. Not seen your blue dye test hun as not been great got everything crossed for you xx
Sorry your not well hope you feel better soon. I'm so nauseated this morning and have a headache.

I Can't remember when you were you testing?? Good luck

Here is same test now dried think it's a early bfp. I hope anyways as I'm feeling nauseated and have a headache this morning. The twins are so sore too. Sorry for posting so many pictures hard to get the right one.

View attachment 1108797 View attachment 1108798 View attachment 1108799 View attachment 1108800

That is a :bfp: hon for sure. Praying so hard this is it for you and great symptoms too. Sending extra sticky dust your way :dust:

Can I join for testing starting on the 28th.

Not exactly sure what day I ovulated but pretty sure I’m 4/5dpo going by O pains.

welcome back love and good luck for when you test. :dust:

Oh good not just me, I thought maybe it meant I wasn’t ovulating yet.. does that mean ovulation was today? I had cramps and ewcm today as well so I thought definitely today. Haven’t been able to temp to confirm since being sick gave me weird temps lol

@NightFlower sorry I couldn’t tell on the blue dye but I definitely see a squinter on the new tests, goodluck love for your next one x

@tdog
Totally with you on that Boris is a silly twit and he and his corrupt party should be pulled out of being the government to run our country. They need gone we’ve had them long enough and they have wrecked this country and destroyed the NHS. Pompous twat excuse my French.
I also will be staying in if I get covid again as don’t wanna go around spreading it about. Don’t know why he changed those rules but he’s a plum and he hasn’t got a bloody clue, Kermit and Mrs Piggy could run our country better than him lol.

@NightFlower
Now those I see and they look like my 10dpo tests with my youngest. Eeeeek fx they get darker love.

@ehjmorris
I’ve had 2 days of peaks before and ovulation would be on the 2nd day of peaks. My peaks only seem to be matching and don’t get the darker than control line no more or I’ve missed it. See what this cycle brings because I’m still ovulating even tho I haven’t had absolutely blazing peaks. It could be the tests but I’ve had easy&home wondfo and mommed and used to get blazing with them but now I don’t. I have Femometer this cycle and they used to be blazing for me too so will see how they go this cycle. Be nice to get a blazing so then I’m not worrying about it.

@AlwaysTheAunt
Oooow I didn’t know u was Australia hon. I’ve been watching Married at first sight Australia season 9 and wow it had me hooked. I’m now watching beauty and the geek Australia which is also good.
Goodluck for this cycle x hope it gives you a proper answer

Oh good not just me, I thought maybe it meant I wasn’t ovulating yet.. does that mean ovulation was today? I had cramps and ewcm today as well so I thought definitely today. Haven’t been able to temp to confirm since being sick gave me weird temps lol

@NightFlower sorry I couldn’t tell on the blue dye but I definitely see a squinter on the new tests, goodluck love for your next one x
Thank you and good luck!

Goodluck for this cycle x hope it gives you a proper answer

Thanks love I know I’m definitely ovulating the day after I get matching lines because my luteal phase hasn’t changed and af came bang on time. So I’m wondering if the tests don’t have much dye anymore or I had a bad batch or I missed my blazing peak by not testing for over 18 hours. But definitely ovulating anyway so when I get matching lines I will call it my peak unless they go darker. I get pains too.
I would say with ure pains and the cm that ure ovulating today. Esp if cm dries up later or tomorrow.
Mine can dry up later on ovulation day or the next day.
I’m not temping again but mite just around ovulation just to pin point it but then stop temping after I get the temp rise.
Good luck hon. I could ovulate any time from day 12 to as late as day 19 and only cd7 today so still a bit of a wait.
I’m really hoping it goes back to day 12/13 like it used to so then it’s not so long to wait. won’t be testing untill June now so definitely out for May. Just waiting for someone to make a June testing group now.

@NightFlower I def see that!! Is it tweaked at all?
What app are you ladies using to log your opks like that it looks so handy!!

13dpo today and bfn due af on Wednesday I kind of knew I wouldn't have a chance with having covid at 7-8dpo. I will be joining you lovely lot over in June thread if there is one lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->