May testing group!

I am back, unexpectedly. I came back from a long trip a couple of days ago and my husband and I have been having a ton of sex. Took an OPK on a whim yesterday and got a blazing positive. I will test around May 29. :)

So so sorry @Ellybean :-(

I don't know what is going on with me. 17 dpo and still no AF, usually a 13-14 day LP. I keep testing with wondfo and getting bfn. I might do my last frer tomorrow fmu. I don't see how it could be pregnancy, i had those faint lines back on 9 & 10 dpo then all bfn's, surely it would be blazing positive by now if i was pregnant?! The wondfo I just did looks negative but i dipped an opk too and it is darker than the previous few days, so confused. I had that darker opk back on day 9 too, is it possible to ovulate again 10 days later?? lollll no idea. :haha: I didn't take a pic of the wondfo when i dipped it, i left it for a while and it was drying weird so i wet the tip with a little water and took a pic lol. 2nd pic is tweaked.
tempImaged4LRyY.png tempImage0RsLWh.png tempImageoygTGx.png

Last edited:
here is my chart. temp went down today but not super low like af. maybe the maca is making me have a super long lp?? ugh
may 21.jpg

Last edited:
@Ellybean I am so so sorry hun! I didnt come on for a few days so caught up all at once and i just remember the pain of frer not progressing. I almost refuse to buy them anymore as they seem to be the only ones that give me any positives when the rest stayed negative. Its heartbreaking. Sending a big hug from across the ditch!

Im from South Australia to the lady that asked :) (not going back pages lol)

Afm 6dpo today. My daughter is still sick after 4 weeks so back to the dr today they did another covid and viral swab so waiting on results.

The bank came back denying us finance for the house after only telling us positive answrs for 6 weeks! So we now have until the 10th june to get finance with another bank so i have everything crossed they will lend us money so we can move! If not we are going to look into selling our current house to be able to move instead.

@AlwaysTheAunt hope your daughter is OK love nothing worse than your baby poorly and for that length of time aswell :cry: :hugs: as for the house that's a bit crap leading you on like that then to knock you down, so sorry that's happened to you xx

So so sorry @Ellybean :-(

I don't know what is going on with me. 17 dpo and still no AF, usually a 13-14 day LP. I keep testing with wondfo and getting bfn. I might do my last frer tomorrow fmu. I don't see how it could be pregnancy, i had those faint lines back on 9 & 10 dpo then all bfn's, surely it would be blazing positive by now if i was pregnant?! The wondfo I just did looks negative but i dipped an opk too and it is darker than the previous few days, so confused. I had that darker opk back on day 9 too, is it possible to ovulate again 10 days later?? lollll no idea. :haha: I didn't take a pic of the wondfo when i dipped it, i left it for a while and it was drying weird so i wet the tip with a little water and took a pic lol. 2nd pic is tweaked.
View attachment 1108776 View attachment 1108777 View attachment 1108778

I had something similar this month, but in my case AF came at 19 dpo. I also had ovulated on day 9. I had a doctor check on day 5 of next cycle and I have a functional cyst (probably the follicle or corpus luteum from previous cycle). My doctor cancelled my next insemination because of the cyst.

But fingers crossed for you that it turns out BFP still! ❤️

@AlwaysTheAunt hope your daughter is OK love nothing worse than your baby poorly and for that length of time aswell :cry: :hugs: as for the house that's a bit crap leading you on like that then to knock you down, so sorry that's happened to you xx

Thanks hun! Shes started waking again because of the cough so im pretty sure shes caught another virus :( she was sick for 6 weeks before with RSV and adenovirus on top of each other, that was awful. We've partly packed up our house so its super frustrating! Although i had a gut feeling something was wrong before but now it feels good? So im hoping thats because of the new bank!

I totally caved and took a test today at 6dpo bfn of course haha way too early but it was fun!

Thanks hun! Shes started waking again because of the cough so im pretty sure shes caught another virus :( she was sick for 6 weeks before with RSV and adenovirus on top of each other, that was awful. We've partly packed up our house so its super frustrating! Although i had a gut feeling something was wrong before but now it feels good? So im hoping thats because of the new bank!

I totally caved and took a test today at 6dpo bfn of course haha way too early but it was fun!

Oh no poor little girl I've seen alot on that rsv aswell :cry: I literally have everything crossed for the new bank saying yes and you can get settled and sorted, oh a girl after my own heart 6dpo even tho we no the answer then :rofl: xx

@AlwaysTheAunt so sorry you're dealing with all of that, sounds like a lot!! Maybe some immune support supplements for your girl could help, sounds like her immune system is taking a thrashing.. Vit C, D, elderberry syrup, and some probiotics perhaps could help her along? That sucks about the bank too they are such jerks at times. Hope you get a better bank to help you out, maybe a smaller local bank would be more helpful. I am using a local savings bank for my construction loan, they work with you so much better than the big banks. Good luck!!

@Anke82 Thanks, that is annoying about your cyst delaying your next try, maybe I might have one as well, i did have a lot of weird cramping and a lot of ovulation pain that lasted a while too.

I finally got AF this morning, 18 dpo. Just relieved to have a conclusion to that ridiculous confusing cycle!! Not sure if we're going to wait a while to ttc or what. We've had some discussions which weren't going that well but I think last night finally reached some clarity about our situation, so we're not breaking up at least. One thing about this man is my life is never boring.. LOL :headspin::dohh:

Also I'm from the States to whoever was asking that :) Although my ex-husband is from Scotland so I've been there to visit his family 8 or 9 times and visited London, Wales, and Ireland as well. A little more familiar with yer chat than the average American ;-)

Also I'm from the States to whoever was asking that :) Although my ex-husband is from Scotland so I've been there to visit his family 8 or 9 times and visited London, Wales, and Ireland as well. A little more familiar with yer chat than the average American ;-)
Love it you have the patter your more Scottish than most lol x

Out of interest are you guys in the UK or USA? Or somewhere else? I kno some of you are US as have bloods which we don't get here but someone mentioned cows in the countryside which sounds very UK and I'm jealous haha I'd love to live more rural x
im from ireland , we dont do pregnancy bloods here either

@lomelindi17 sorry about af hub.
I'm trying to stay off here a bit and not get too obsessed at least till testing time comes again lol.
Annoyed cos I feel like I'm doing another 2ww now I'm just going from my last pos opk now so am 3dpo today x

I’m from the US- in Oregon now but we are planning a move to Hawaii in the next couple years. Can’t wait…!

fx everyone <3

Hi ladies sorry I’ve not been on as much.
Just read through the thread and a lot to catch up on.

@Ellybean
Oh love I am so so sorry ure having a chemical my heart is breaking for you. Have recurring pregnancy loss is absolutely heart shattering. Want to jump through my phone and give you the biggest hug. :hug:

@AlwaysTheAunt
I’m so sorry ure DD is not well love and about the house that’s so disappointing and hard. Life can be so challenging sometimes. Sending hugs to you too love.

@littlewitch
Welcome back love and yay for the 2ww. Good luck for when u test love.

@lomelindi17
So sorry about AF hon. All those symptoms too.

@ehjmorris
Look at that lovely OPK. Good luck love hope you catch the eggy. :spermy:

@Anke82
I know I’m so sorry the cyst has prevented you trying this cycle that sucks.

Right hope I’ve not missed anyone.
Cd6 today and it’s dragging.
I could ovulate any time from cd12 to cd19. just gonna test once a day for now abs when I get to cd11 I will start doing 2 a day.
I am using 2 different brands Mommed and Femometer.
Anyone thinking of starting a June testing group?
My next AF should be due around June 17th depending on ovulation.
I hate all this waiting bit. Good luck to those still to test this month and to those joining me in the June testing group im sorry May wasn’t our month but hopefully June will bring many sticky BFPs:dust:

Got a extremely faint line on clearblue this morning. I don't think you'll be able to see it but I'll post it anyways around 9dpo. Thanks for looking if you do.

Screenshot_20220522-114407_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220522-114358_Gallery.jpg

Just stopping by to wish everyone the best of luck for the remainder of May and those moving on to June.

@Suggerhoney I’m keeping an eye out for a June group too. Positive OPKs today - very early for me on CD10! Hoping June is good to us…. :dust:

@AlwaysTheAunt @Suggerhoney
Thanks. I’m just devastated. I took yesterday off from work. Today I’m trying to work but I keep crying and I’m cramping so badly which keeps reminding me that AF is on the way and makes me sad again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->