May testing group!

Sorry @Ellybean I hope they were just really bad evaps and it's not a chemical
@NightFlower not seeing it yet but blue is so hard to photograph!
Not much to report here except slightly sensitive nipples lol

@foxyloxy28
I ovulated early on cd10 when I fell with my youngest. I’m watching out for a June group too. I’m sure someone will make one soon.

@NightFlower
Not seeing much yet love but capturing faint lines in a photo is a nightmare. I really hope it’s the start of you BFP love.

@Ellybean
I’m so sorry love I just know exactly how ure feeling as I’ve had so many chemicals myself and it’s a really awful feelings. U just feel so hopeless and sad.
My heart really goes out to you love. It’s just so cruel<3

@NightFlower I can see it :) but i swear i see lines way before anyone else in my real life too so hopefully not line eye and its the start of a bfp for you! Fx

We're still waiting on DD covid test results so stuck isolating until the come back which means no work for me.

12dpo bfn ](*,) I tend to get AF around 12/13 dpo so I'm probably out

@AlwaysTheAunt you might have said but where are you locsted? In the UK we don't have to isolate anymore and can work/carry on as normal even with covid!!

@AlwaysTheAunt you might have said but where are you locsted? In the UK we don't have to isolate anymore and can work/carry on as normal even with covid!!

I'm in Adelaide, South Australia :) here whme have to isolate after a PCR test until we get negative results and if we test positive its 7 days isolation. Thankfully close contacts no longer need to isolate until they test positive. That was only changed a few weeks to a month ago :)

Is it normal to have 3 days of positive opks? Darker than the control line positive…

7018EAF9-2FF3-49BF-872D-AC3D97B365F6.png 4DFC3C9E-6911-44FA-8291-7D2D26808427.png

And I still think that's a stupid rule :shrug: it's like yea have covid and ill just pass on to vaunrable :shrug: if I or any of my family test positive we are still staying in I'm not being the reason Doris down the street who 80 odd is really poorly or someone with cancer and a little baby not a chance it's a stupid rule :shrug: sorry rant over Boris is a well I won't say the word :rofl: xx

And I still think that's a stupid rule :shrug: it's like yea have covid and ill just pass on to vaunrable :shrug: if I or any of my family test positive we are still staying in I'm not being the reason Doris down the street who 80 odd is really poorly or someone with cancer and a little baby not a chance it's a stupid rule :shrug: sorry rant over Boris is a well I won't say the word :rofl: xx
I'm the exact same I don't get the rules anymore they don't make sense in protecting anyone now and borris well he needs rid of him he had the means to protect a long time ago but worried to much about having a party I could go on but the red head in me wouldn't stop lol x

I'm the exact same I don't get the rules anymore they don't make sense in protecting anyone now and borris well he needs rid of him he had the means to protect a long time ago but worried to much about having a party I could go on but the red head in me wouldn't stop lol x

You and my both love it's ridiculous:shrug: the list is endless lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->