May testing group!

Im sorry your lines aren't darkening @NightFlower ! I know what you mean by tests. I feel my cycle never usually lines up with other women testing so it moves slowly lol

Did an arvo test and bfn again. I have a couple tests i will likely use the last up tomorrow since im off work.

@NightFlower still seeing those lines.
I'm just waiting the arrival of af I'm due today not had any sign of her coming at all done my last frer yesterday and bfn. Strangely I'm not sad about it testing positive for covid at 8dpo I knew nothing would have a chance with that running through my body I'm now just waiting to see if it messes up my cycle or not. We are going on holiday in three weeks time for a week (I'll still be around) and can't wait for that xx

So sorry af got you @salamander91 hugs love.

@NightFlower oh love was hoping to come on to hear good news from you and I’m so gutted ure tests haven’t gotten darker my heart goes out to you. That CB definitely look positive tho and still seeing faint lines on your ICs. So I’m still hoping ure just a slow riser. So I’m still keeping it FX for you love.

@Pinkfizz2015
I’m waiting for the June group too. U could do it if you wanted to love definitely won’t be stepping on anyones toes.

So sorry af got you @salamander91 hugs love.

@NightFlower oh love was hoping to come on to hear good news from you and I’m so gutted ure tests haven’t gotten darker my heart goes out to you. That CB definitely look positive tho and still seeing faint lines on your ICs. So I’m still hoping ure just a slow riser. So I’m still keeping it FX for you love.

@Pinkfizz2015
I’m waiting for the June group too. U could do it if you wanted to love definitely won’t be stepping on anyones toes.
Think I'll make it in the next few days then and let you all no when it's done xx

I have just quickly put a thread together (while my daughter is actually content first time in 2weeks) for testing next month June testing group 2022 hope to see you all over there even if just for a chat and I will still be lurking here watching all you ladies still lol xx

Pretty sure I'll be getting af on Friday my tests seemed darker few days ago so I will test 1 more time today then think I'll just wait. Lost all hope for this cycle now.

Guess it's on to June which will be a year ttc and no baby to show for all the hard work we've put into it. :sad1::sad2:

Fmu test :-(

20220525_061603.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry af got you @salamander91<3

@NightFlower hope your tests darken up. It’s so hard and I’m sending huge hugs x

Apologies to anyone I’ve missed. Rush post today before school pick up.

My babyplan strips arrived so decided to use one today as a reference point. Either 6/7dpo today. Will likely test daily from here on in and see what’s happens….. :coffee:

12F5198E-1ACA-4852-B061-B18E49AAFB53.jpeg

I have just quickly put a thread together (while my daughter is actually content first time in 2weeks) for testing next month June testing group 2022 hope to see you all over there even if just for a chat and I will still be lurking here watching all you ladies still lol xx

oh yay hon thank you so much for starting the June testing group.

Thanks sugger. Im feeling ok this cycle even with all the negatives, i think since i took a few months off testing it doesnt hurt as much

I use the same ticker as u on fertility friend I’ve got the hamster in a ball too haha. Yes I think sometimes taking time out does help. I really hope u get ure BFP soon hon it’s been a long time coming and I really root for you and Dee and Sally and Ftale all u ladies that have been trying for ages.

Pretty sure I'll be getting af on Friday my tests seemed darker few days ago so I will test 1 more time today then think I'll just wait. Lost all hope for this cycle now.

Guess it's on to June which will be a year ttc and no baby to show for all the hard work we've put into it. :sad1::sad2:

Fmu test :-(

View attachment 1108833

Oh love I’m actually so gutted about this. Your lines looked so good too. I am so incredibly sorry love. If I could climb into my phone to get to you I would give you the biggest hug. :hugs:

Sorry af got you @salamander91<3

@NightFlower hope your tests darken up. It’s so hard and I’m sending huge hugs x

Apologies to anyone I’ve missed. Rush post today before school pick up.

My babyplan strips arrived so decided to use one today as a reference point. Either 6/7dpo today. Will likely test daily from here on in and see what’s happens….. :coffee:

View attachment 1108832

It’s so good having you back hon. Lots of women are using them babyplan tests I’ve noticed. I was thinking of getting some myself. They do opks as well but not sure what they are like.

So cd9 today. I actually thought I was only cd8 but looked on FF and I’m cd9. I woke up with loads and loads of watery down there. Did a opk on cd7 was negative. didn’t test yesterday as felt crappy from not sleeping but tested today after all that watery stuff still very negative but hoping it mite be sign I will ovulate at my normol day 12 or 13 this cycle and not cd19 and cd16 like the last 2 cycles.
so could have just a few more days untill I ovulate or could be still over a week away if it’s later again.
I used to always get watery stuff just before the ewcm when we was ttc last time but haven’t had it since we been trying this time around, this is my first cycle having it and it’s cycle 4 ttc.

Sorry @Pinkfizz2015 did u say u have started the June group? I’ve looked and can’t see it yet.

Just wanted to pass on that another ladies has brought to my attention that I have mistakenly put the June testing group in the wtt thread #-oI apologise for this ladies but its over there lol xx

Well smu 2.5 hour hold. Have a feeling this isn't going to go my way again.
Good luck to everyone testing soon.
:dust:

Screenshot_20220525-090332_Gallery.jpg

Oh @NightFlower that's looking very pink!!! Fxd!!! I'm excited for you and getting antsy waiting for testing time... I did do my last cb last night just cos... Well just because I'm mad really lol. Couldn't see anything much in time frame but it did dry with a slight line might post pics when I get home xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->