May testing group!

Just wanted to pass on that another ladies has brought to my attention that I have mistakenly put the June testing group in the wtt thread #-oI apologise for this ladies but its over there lol xx

hahaha oh gosh that would explain why I can’t find it lol. don’t know if there is anyway it can be moved. U could copy and paste that will work.

Well smu 2.5 hour hold. Have a feeling this isn't going to go my way again.
Good luck to everyone testing soon.
:dust:

View attachment 1108834

That’s does look very pink love. I wonder if maybe more diluted urine? I just hope this is not a loss:sad1:

Oh @NightFlower that's looking very pink!!! Fxd!!! I'm excited for you and getting antsy waiting for testing time... I did do my last cb last night just cos... Well just because I'm mad really lol. Couldn't see anything much in time frame but it did dry with a slight line might post pics when I get home xx

Awww ure not mad love ure lovely. I hope that little something u saw will be 2 clear lines in a few days. keeping everything crossed [-o<

@Suggerhoney I no I can't believe it lol don't no what I done to do that either I stepped for a figure it out later as I've just has a moment of feeling like a human and just started throwing together a huge pot of lentil soup and a stew the things I do to myself lol I will sort it out lol xx

Just wanted to pass on that another ladies has brought to my attention that I have mistakenly put the June testing group in the wtt thread #-oI apologise for this ladies but its over there lol xx

I can’t see it over there either hon

Oh @NightFlower that's looking very pink!!! Fxd!!! I'm excited for you and getting antsy waiting for testing time... I did do my last cb last night just cos... Well just because I'm mad really lol. Couldn't see anything much in time frame but it did dry with a slight line might post pics when I get home xx
I'm not very excited wish I was .. they should look better by now. Looking forward to seeing your test. Good luck

Last edited:
So my FRER arrived this afternoon early. Should have arrived tomorrow and of course I took one because I’ve zero willpower :coffee:

My boobs are starting to get a burning pain today. Very unusual for me not something I usually get pre AF. Not hugely sore but just different.
Anyway a faint line or indent? I hate the white line it has these days but I like that they are easy to read when they are becoming positive. I’m going to say indent for now and see what happens over the next few days x

FD78E558-C1A6-460B-809C-7E29427DB88C.jpeg

So my FRER arrived this afternoon early. Should have arrived tomorrow and of course I took one because I’ve zero willpower :coffee:

My boobs are starting to get a burning pain today. Very unusual for me not something I usually get pre AF. Not hugely sore but just different.
Anyway a faint line or indent? I hate the white line it has these days but I like that they are easy to read when they are becoming positive. I’m going to say indent for now and see what happens over the next few days x

View attachment 1108836

I see something on that but with frer so early on I hate them they drive me nuts lol fxd for you xx

Hmm I see what you mean @GemmaG there is something going on! I hope it turns bfp for you!

Here's my test even tho I'm only 6dpo today so pretty pointless I just have poas addiction lol

Screenshot_20220525-185453.png

I think I'm having some symptoms but trouble is I'm comparing everything to last month with the chemical. Last month my boobs were sooo heavy and swollen but this month its just my nipples!! They have been constantly erect since ov lol.. I'm sleeping really heavily and feeling moody but could just be pms x

@GemmaG I see what your talking about a white line. But see something faint next to it the left. I hope it turns into your bfp in a few days Good luck!

@josephine3 think I see something faint but you said it was after time limit. Do you have any other pink dye tests to use?

So sorry @NightFlower I really hope it starts getting darker, that is so hard

Thats quite the line @GemmaG I hope it turns pink soon!!

Can't wait to see more tests!!

@Suggerhoney glad you are getting fertile signs earlier, FX it's a regular time for O this month so you don't have to wait around so long!
Thanks sweetie trying to stay positive. Will do some tomorrow hopefully see better lines.

Your last one looked great @NightFlower!!
And no I've only got those dodgy one steps which all give lines. I emailed the seller and said they were faulty and she asked for pics. She said they should only be dipped for 5 secs and if they absorb too much liquid the result won't be accurate.. Not sure I believe that!!

Your last one looked great @NightFlower!!
And no I've only got those dodgy one steps which all give lines. I emailed the seller and said they were faulty and she asked for pics. She said they should only be dipped for 5 secs and if they absorb too much liquid the result won't be accurate.. Not sure I believe that!!

I emailed the seller also when mine was positive and this is what got back xx

Screenshot_20211213-093527_eBay.jpg

Hi all hope you don't mind me jumping in here, I'm in a NTNP situation where I'm a few days late and would like some advice on which brand/type test to buy.

I bought tescos own brand digitals and both had BFN but I've never gone as far as CD 34 before. I used to have a 28 day cycle but seems to fluctuate since the beginning of this year, ranging from 26-31 with last months being a short 24! I track this on the Flo app.

Wishing you ladies all the wonderful sticky baby dust from the realm of cherubs waiting to enter earth side x x

Hi all hope you don't mind me jumping in here, I'm in a NTNP situation where I'm a few days late and would like some advice on which brand/type test to buy.

I bought tescos own brand digitals and both had BFN but I've never gone as far as CD 34 before. I used to have a 28 day cycle but seems to fluctuate since the beginning of this year, ranging from 26-31 with last months being a short 24! I track this on the Flo app.

Wishing you ladies all the wonderful sticky baby dust from the realm of cherubs waiting to enter earth side x x

Quick update on symptoms, MY BOOBS ARE LIKE BOULDERS, big sore and sensitive, noticed this yday but today - extremely noticeable! Also a headache came upon me today, mild yet consistent. Lower abdominal dull acheyness paired with lower back ache - common symptoms of AF about to show & generally get a whole lot worse BUT they just subsided? Headache did also for a little break but back now and I'm super tired. I rested so much this past weekend but I put it down to awaiting AF.

Flo initially gave my periods to be due 6days ago! But given the variation of CDs lately I'm averaging myself at 30day cycle which would leave me 4days late

Heres my 11dpo mornings tests, still bfn. One of the tests you could very clearly see the dent/lines for both test and control before it was dipped. Something catches my eye on the in person but not enough to say its anything other than an indent.

@NightFlower im so sorry they aren't darkening how youd expect! Praying theres still time but i get feeling hopeless xx

20220526_092035.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->