May testing group!

Heres my 11dpo mornings tests, still bfn. One of the tests you could very clearly see the dent/lines for both test and control before it was dipped. Something catches my eye on the in person but not enough to say its anything other than an indent.

@NightFlower im so sorry they aren't darkening how youd expect! Praying theres still time but i get feeling hopeless xx

View attachment 1108839
Good luck

I'm 2 days till af due Friday trying to hang in there

Hi all hope you don't mind me jumping in here, I'm in a NTNP situation where I'm a few days late and would like some advice on which brand/type test to buy.

I bought tescos own brand digitals and both had BFN but I've never gone as far as CD 34 before. I used to have a 28 day cycle but seems to fluctuate since the beginning of this year, ranging from 26-31 with last months being a short 24! I track this on the Flo app.

Wishing you ladies all the wonderful sticky baby dust from the realm of cherubs waiting to enter earth side x x

Hey love and welcome :hi: of the shelf if you can get frer they not great for early testing but if your late then should show something, I believe them tesco digis require more hcg and depending on when you obulated also has a main factor good luck xx

My test before bed I'm exhausted been up since 5am. Didn't sleep well last night because I've had a cold for like 2 weeks. Feeling OK ..just my asthma kept me up as I was wheezing. My inhaler wasn't helping.

Screenshot_20220525-211806_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220525-211711_Gallery.jpg

I'll catch up with with ya all in the morning :flower:

Hope it’s ok to join you all! I’m 8dpo. I had a ruptured ectopic a month ago in April and they took my left tube.

I definitely didn’t expect to be trying again but honestly grief makes you so weird things lol.

I started testing yesterday at 7dpo and thought I had a smidgen of a line. I’ll attach my 8dpo test - I’m not trusting FRER but I think this is too much of a line to be an indent. What do you all think? Photo definitely greys it out - i think it looks pink?

6DFE09E0-6CAF-4C7F-9E87-19B529C08ED1.jpeg

Hope it’s ok to join you all! I’m 8dpo. I had a ruptured ectopic a month ago in April and they took my left tube.

I definitely didn’t expect to be trying again but honestly grief makes you so weird things lol.

I started testing yesterday at 7dpo and thought I had a smidgen of a line. I’ll attach my 8dpo test - I’m not trusting FRER but I think this is too much of a line to be an indent. What do you all think? Photo definitely greys it out - i think it looks pink?

View attachment 1108846

I also think that would be too much of a line for an indent? But also an incredible line if you're only 8dpo. Fingers crossed it darkens up nicely for you and is legit!

View attachment 1108846

Im so sorry for your loss:hugs:

That’s an amazing line!! Unless you’ve any left over hcg from your ectopic last month I’d say BFP! Did you test out your hcg? X

@AlwaysTheAunt so sorry your tests are negative huni.

NightFlower not sure I’m seeing much on those fingers crossed for this mornings and hope your feeling better soon.

Not much to report from my end other than shadows 7/8dpo FRER and babyplan strip.

No photo shoot for the tests today trying to photograph them with a two year old wanting them to play with so grabbed a couple of quick photos. Will see what tomorrow brings. X

40085F60-59F2-4408-A3DA-ED17636D594C.jpeg 4981CDE4-61FB-44B6-A760-C054C9D36084.jpeg

Hey love and welcome :hi: of the shelf if you can get frer they not great for early testing but if your late then should show something, I believe them tesco digis require more hcg and depending on when you obulated also has a main factor good luck xx

Thank you @tdog! I just went to the closest chemist & they had no frer! Only clear blue so I went with the original two pack (not digital) & I just done the first one- there was no line showing up in the control window =;

Will try second one after lunch

So I got another reply from my ebay seller... This is her reply along with the photo I sent. If she is seeing one line I think she needs an eye test

Screenshot_20220526-122415.png Screenshot_20220526-122627.png

@GemmaG I might see something on the frer not sure...
@NightFlower looking forward to your tests today good luck everyone fxd for some bfps in the next few days x

@Becomeamum oh wow and they not cheap either :shrug: good luck with next one :dust: xx

@josephine3 are they blind :shrug: think they need stronger glasses lmao xx

@Becomeamum oh wow and they not cheap either :shrug: good luck with next one :dust: xx

@josephine3 are they blind :shrug: think they need stronger glasses lmao xx

Oh my god the second one was the same ](*,)

I'm going to another chemist to pick up frer, just checked on their website and they stock them! CD 35 atm :-=
Longest cycle has been 31 :test:

Will update later once I gather more pee, I am feeling dull acheyness lower belly/back

I did get another faint line today. I'm going to stop testing and just wait for af to come tomorrow.

If no af by Monday I'll test again. Thought my early tests looked good not so much now guess its on to June and a year of trying on June 7th...:sad1:

Only 6 more months left to try for last baby as OH feels he's already to old...sighs...

Screenshot_20220526-130307_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->