May testing group!

@Becomeamum
Hi welcome to b&b love and the testing threads. So sorry the Frer is BFN. I hope u get some answers soon. How frustrating being in complete limbo. Hate being in limbo it sucks arse so much excuse my language lol.
Great to have another lady joining us all.

@josephine3
Is she blind or what. That line is a clear as day. She must have her hands over her eyes silly woman.

@NightFlower
I am so sorry love I just hate it this is happening to you.

@GemmaG
I see something on your test hon.

@Breeelizabeth
So sorry u had to have a tube removed love I felt so awful when u said u was having a eptopic. this line looks like a BFP. Did you test after the eptopic to make sure the HCG levels came down. If it’s not left over HCG then that is definitely a new BFP. Looks way to dark to be a indent.

@Suggerhoney yes! I did a test a few weeks ago which was negative and then did OPK’s and worked out I was ovulating. I think this one is definitely a new pregnancy. Took another test this am with FMU and definitely pregnant. Are you testing this month? It would be so lovely to do this again with each other lol!!

A bit anxious given my last loss.

Here’s my 9dpo test!

00B53489-6D10-40E7-8856-43AE6E3D2E98.jpeg

@Suggerhoney yes! I did a test a few weeks ago which was negative and then did OPK’s and worked out I was ovulating. I think this one is definitely a new pregnancy. Took another test this am with FMU and definitely pregnant. Are you testing this month? It would be so lovely to do this again with each other lol!!

Here’s my 9dpo test!

View attachment 1108861

Oh love I’m so happy for you. Beautiful line that and definitely pink. And yay for the digital.

Unfortunately I was out for May and AF came, April’s cycle was a chemical so was pretty down that May was a BFN cycle.
I am cd10 Now and waiting to ovulate. Won’t be testing until June. Im also nervous about having more losses. I had so many when we was trying last time and it took nearly a year too fall with Harley. This is my 4th cycle ttc now so it would be lovely to get a June BFP and then I would be in the same due date as you again as it’s a Jan/Feb due date group, and my due date would be around 23rd feb. Depending on ovulation.
my ovulation has been a bit all over the place since we started trying so I have no idea when it will be. It could be in the next few days or it could still be a week away. having a little ewcm but opks so negative but I know they can change dramatically within 24 hours.
not temping this cycle and didn’t last cycle it’s too stressful so just doing opks. I expect I’ll be trying for a while yet but a June BFP would be awesome. Just need to fall with a healthy sticky take home baby[-o<

Here’s my 9dpo test!

View attachment 1108861

Congratulations love beautiful line come join us over the due date group that's if you want to xx

Here’s my 9dpo test!

View attachment 1108861
Congratulations huni wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months x

Wow congratulations @Breeelizabeth!! Great line and digi!!!
7dpo for me today I can't wait to go get some proper tests instead of these useless one steps which all have fake lines... In the absence of anything else to pee on I used one earlier and its a really clear line again... And yeah I replied to the ebay person I was a bit more harsh this time lol will see what she says in response.

Screenshot_20220526-222043.png

7dpo for me today I can't wait to go get some proper tests instead of these useless one steps which all have fake lines... In the absence of anything else to pee on I used one earlier and its a really clear line again... And yeah I replied to the ebay person I was a bit more harsh this time lol will see what she says in response.

View attachment 1108863
you sure your not more than 7dpo? that looks darker than the rest

you sure your not more than 7dpo? that looks darker than the rest

I thought it looked a bit darker than the others I've done but I'm not getting my hopes up on it.. I had 3 surges/three sets of pos opk this month but 7dpo would be based on my last one I had. I'm led to believe if you ovulate you don't surge again but I'm not sure

12dpo and theres a faint faint line but i think its the way the lights reflecting on it because its not as obvious when you turn it different directions? I also have no more tests lol I've started my usual pre-af spotting so might try not to buy more tests unless af doesn't show up.

@NightFlower sorry they aren't progressing. I remember hitting a year ttc and for some reasom that month just hit so much harder than the rest like reality snuck in and this is infertility. We're on cycle 18 or 19 now (I've lost track). And it all sucks.

20220527_083034.jpg 20220527_083026.jpg

So I got another reply from my ebay seller... This is her reply along with the photo I sent. If she is seeing one line I think she needs an eye test

View attachment 1108849 View attachment 1108850

I asked my sister since she usually cant see lines unless blazing and even she said she can just see the second line in that! Iebay lady clearly needs her eyes checked if she can't see that line!

View attachment 1108863

That looks darker to me too hon. With having all those positive opks I bet ure around 10dpo. That line looks so so good. Would love to know what you wrote to that women lol.

12dpo and theres a faint faint line but i think its the way the lights reflecting on it because its not as obvious when you turn it different directions? I also have no more tests lol I've started my usual pre-af spotting so might try not to buy more tests unless af doesn't show up.

@NightFlower sorry they aren't progressing. I remember hitting a year ttc and for some reasom that month just hit so much harder than the rest like reality snuck in and this is infertility. We're on cycle 18 or 19 now (I've lost track). And it all sucks.

View attachment 1108864 View attachment 1108865

I can see what ure seeing hon. So sorry pre af spotting is here tho. Are those wondfo tests? im sorry it’s been so long ttc now hon my heart really does go out to you ladies that have been trying for over a year.

@Suggerhoney yes they're Wondfo ones. All the rest have been stark white. I thought maybe i saw a shadow on one yesterday but with the spotting i doubt these are lines :( might pee on an opk for fun instead haha

Im so glad i went to multiple shops today and didnt buy any tests! Took all my willpower lol theyre just so expensive!

@AlwaysTheAunt I can see a lil something going on I think..
@Suggerhoney yeah I would have been 10-11 dpo yesterday if I went by the other set of positives which is when I actually felt like I was ovulating. Cervix was actually that SHOW acronym which I'm sure I've not felt all at once before :haha:
My main symptom is still nipples lol.. Its pretty hot where I am for the time of Yr and they are so erect all the time. I got dressed this morning and said to oh 'Does this top look OK to wear for work?' He was like 'yeah but you need to put a bra on' I said I've got one on lol :haha:

I have had some on off cramping too and the other day a more intense one that lasted about 20 secs then was gone. I'm working till 4 today but I'm buying so many tests today expect test spam over the weekend lol x

Af came today :witch: onto a year of ttc for me and good luck ladies still testing

I can't find the June testing post?? Looked in wtt section didn't see it.??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->