May Testing Thread - May we all be blooming soon!

Thanks mummy-I'm actually taking it pretty well this time. Maybe im finally getting used to it if that is possible? Or could be that yesterdays af was only spotting now Im hanging in limbo for it's full appearance. Because of this I did test this am despite an even lower temp-bfn of course by i figured I should at least check. Off to the gym in a few. A bit of strenuous activity should scare it out! :haha:

on to june for me too!
:witch: got me this morn.

congratulations to eveyone who got their bpf in may see everyone else on the june thread xx

well so far May hasn't brought many beans... there are only two on the front page :cry:...lets hope those of us in the later days of May can boost the numbers :dust:

so- ive heard many women cite a 'stuffy nose' as early pg symptom, and i was wondering why? does anyone know? since two days ago i have had stuffy runny nose, its like your going to get a cold, but you dont get sick or any worse. However- i will admit we are in the beginning of winter over here...so im probably just making it up to suit my desires....:shrug:

Hcg lowers the immune system making you more susceptible to colds etc. My BFP started with a nasty bout of sinusitis and 6 weeks later I still have the sniffles. I hope it is a good sign for you curleymumma. Fx'd!! Where are you based that winter is starting? We are just looking forward to some nice weather at last here - slight sunburn for me today. Oops!

Hcg lowers the immune system making you more susceptible to colds etc. My BFP started with a nasty bout of sinusitis and 6 weeks later I still have the sniffles. I hope it is a good sign for you curleymumma. Fx'd!! Where are you based that winter is starting? We are just looking forward to some nice weather at last here - slight sunburn for me today. Oops!

In Australia! our winters are pretty mild... but its cold for me! Fingers XX

Hey.. can you put me down for May 24th? I think that is about when AF should arrive, if not before..

Hiya,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. The Olympic Flame came through our town on Saturday so that was an exciting day for everyone!

So sorry for BFN's this month, disappointing month so far eh?!! Fx'd for June...

I have had strange things happening this month and I’m a little confused. When I had my scan last week the nurse said my fertile window would be 17th-19th May. I’ve always got a positive opk at the time they say I will but this month I’ve had nothing so far?! We’ve been bd’ing every other day but I’m worried and haven’t and won’t ov this month :-(

Differences this cycle are that my AF lasted a few days longer and I’ve started taking Oestrogen and Metformin. I’m having a blood test Friday morning so I should know on Monday whether I did ov or not. I really hope so as it was looking like I would have two eggies this month!!

Anyone else have any similar experience?

Thanks

C
x

11-12dpo this am, and did a IC POAS again...:bfn: ...again... i have had no symptoms what-so-ever- even the sniffles gone so i guess that was just a cold! No cramps or tugs or pulls- no spots- the only thing i get every now and then is like a deep ache in my left breast. Its not pain or tenderness- its like an achy throb- but feel very deep- i know ive felt it before but i cant remember when- it may have been when i was previously pregnant of breastfeeding, but im not sure...i dont think i normally get this as a PMS symptom- but im not sure of anything at the moment! I fool myself into thinking things i think!

Hows everyone else? Anyone else still holding out for May beans???

Oh well, tested today on cd28 and got a BFN and tummy cramps suggest that AF is on her way...

Mummyb2b, I have been getting Af earlier too, going from a 31 day cycle to 27 days last month. Not sure what is happening with my body either! You mind me asking how old you are?

Kathy x

Yeah I am Curley Mamma but having a strange month as per my post above...

grrrrr!!

Yeah I am Curley Mamma but having a strange month as per my post above...

grrrrr!!

are you basing not having O'd yet on OPK's? and if so, were you doing them more than daily? I do them 12 hourly rather than 24 hourly, its the only way i can catch the surge- as it doesnt always last 24 hours at the dark positive level- if you test 8am every morning, you may notice one morning that its a little darker that day and the next- but not positive- but you may have caught the beggining and the end of the surge (on the way up and the way down) rather than the good strong pos line. Just a thought!!!

Good Luck!!!

yeah, basing it on OPK's.

I only test once a day to be honest, matbe i'll try doing it twice a day next month. Based on my scan my ov time has probably passed now so hoping we caught it...

Thanks for the advice!

C
x

Morning All!

I'm still hopeful that I'll get a BFP this month. Its being quite elusive, and totally frustrating. I think I had implantation bleeding on 9DPO and again on 11DPO, and still no BFP and today is 14DPO. AF should have arrived by now!!
I checked my cervix this morning it was high (could barely touch it), and my CM was creamy and there was lots of it. My temps have stayed high at 79.8 this morning. Has anyone else had to wait longer than when her period was due to get a BFP? I just don't know what to think at this point :shrug:

Coast-in also OPK multiple times.
I do fmu, afternoon around 3 and before bed.
Ther has been no rhyme or reason. I have gotten my first positive at all different times.
I purchase the tests online becuase I can get more for less so I can test more often.
Good luck!

Oh well, tested today on cd28 and got a BFN and tummy cramps suggest that AF is on her way...

Mummyb2b, I have been getting Af earlier too, going from a 31 day cycle to 27 days last month. Not sure what is happening with my body either! You mind me asking how old you are?

Kathy x

:shrug::hugs::shrug::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"