May Testing Thread - May we all be blooming soon!

Pop me down for the 2nd of may please !!!!! I love this forum , makes me smile. Fingers crossed for all of us xxxxx

Welcome MrsP, Good luck for May!!:flower:

did you get your blood result lalaR xx

Thanks for asking nando. I got the hcg but not the progesterone. Hcg is up to 587 with a doubling time of 31h! :happydance: Spotting seems to have stopped for now so I feel a little happier. After 2 losses I am getting so twitchy about things! I plan to repeat again towards the end of the week. Hoping and praying I make it to 6 weeks this time so I can ask for a scan!:thumbup:

great news lalaR looks like beanie is doing what he/she should b doing. Yay.!

Would you mind putting me down for May 1st?

Good luck to all of you!!!!!!!

Hi ladies can I join this group please. I'm 37 and we've been trying to conceive since October last year. Can I be out down for testing on the 12th May if AF doesn't show up in the meantime. Currently CD7 but my cycles been all over the place lately going from 24 day cycle up to 38 days last cycle.

Fingers crossed May is a month of BFP's. Goodluck ladies.

Thought I would introduce myself (been a stalker for a few months). I am 35, TTC #1 - I wish I would have started this journey soon, but alas, I was too busy with my schooling and career. It's very difficult to not get overly worried, especially when lots of my friends in their mid-late 30's also seem to be having a "difficult" time getting pregnant. And to make things worse, I am very impatient!!!

My cycles seem to be around 37 days, and I've used OPK but no BFP yet. I think I may have a short luteal phase - but I'm not sure exactly when I'm ovulating. I just started taking my temperatures but they haven't been too helpful. I have a referral to a fertility clinic but wait lists are up to 6 months.

Anyway, I love reading everyone's posts and learning from you girls. I wish everyone the best luck on the journey and hope we all get pregnant very soon.

Hi TLK

Keep up with the temping you can learn a lot

I'm cd7 today. I am going to start opking this weekend, I'm starting early I know but I don't want to miss it. I will keep you posted!

Thanks coast. Level went up to 3037 yesterday so things seem to be ok so far. I will still stress until I can see something on a scan with my own eyes. I know 5 weeks is still very very early days.

Welcome to the new ladies. Good luck and lots of hope for May!

Finally Ov'd! Now in the dreaded 2ww. Ugh! Here's to a January Baby!

Yeah witch finally showed (weird to say that!)
Cd 1

Can you update my date to the 18th please?
Thank you and :dust: to all!!

Yeah witch finally showed (weird to say that!)
Cd 1

Can you update my date to the 18th please?
Thank you and :dust: to all!!

Sorry the witch got you but I'm glad that you're glad to start afresh.:hugs:

Thanks ladies

And Yes I am Ok with it this time. We totally missed the window so it was a snowball chance in you know where that I would have managed a BFP out of it! Lol

Lots of time for this month already planned so bring it on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->