MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Hello everyone...

Please remove me from the May testing list. My husband and I have decided that it is time for us to take a break from TTC. :cry:

I hope you all get your :bfp:'s soon.

imsorry, we will miss you and i hope you come back soon!!!!!!!!

Well ladies, all that talk about being friends was totally over analyzed by me!!!! Apparently OH told me that to keep me away which obviously worked lol, but when I got home this morning he wasn't there, and he wouldn't answer his phone....so I just left him alone to give him space, and myself, so I went to take a nap and just think about where to go from here and I get a call from OH asking to meet at a restaurant for lunch and of course I agree to hear him out and I thought he sounded pretty distant so I assumed it was the good bye dinner you know and When I get to the restaurant, the parking lot is completely empty and I call him to pick another place to eat since i thought the restaurant was closed and he told me to come on in anyway so I walk in and theres rose pedals and candles leading to a table for 2 with moscato (apple juice for me since I'm ttc) and he sitting there with a smile on and I just try to ignore the romance since I was a little mad with him and I just wanna talk,eat,and leave. Well we order drinks and our food and he starts talking about the future for a while and his last sentence is; "So you'll say yes?" and Im like yes to what lol? and he says "Want me to show you?" and of course I agree...and reaches for his pocket pulls out a diamond Tiffany ring but he had it out of the box and his hand in a fist so at this point I didnt know it was a ring and he reaches for my left hand...and opens his fist and slides this GORGEOUS Tiffany diamond ring halfway up my ring finger and asks again "So, you'll say yes??? Because if you say no it wouldn't be right to put this all the way on your finger...so yes because I really dont wanna have to return this rock!!!" lmfao!!! I say yes!!! I kept asking what was all that talk about yesterday and he jst kept saying "you'll see any minute." We ate dessert and I start to leave and he says "no lets go this way.." and I assume were going out a back door and we go into another private party room and my whole family is there as an advanced engagment party lol!!!! and OH tells me they all planned this months ago and it was all apart of his proposal and he said he also said he wanted to see my reaction if he really were to breakup, and he said the fact that I showed up to lunch let him kno that I truely love him! So, I guess I'm getting MARRIED!!! :wedding:

Im so happy!!! And even more happy with this huge TIFFANY ring on my finger lol!!!!:shock: I just wanna go show it off lol

But srry for the false alarm and thanks for everyones kind words, I guess I'm still in the gamme of ttc!!!

Congratulations, lucky girl! Can't wait for pics of the ring!

Petesgirl: So exciting! Getting married is so much fun! It sounds like a lovely ring!

Ok seriously petesgirl20....i got goose-pimples up my arms when I read your story!!!!! :happydance::happydance: How cute is that!!!!! It's like a scene from a movie, not very many men can pull something like that off. Very sneaky to say the least but sooooo sweet! The month ahead is definitely gonna be your month all around and I am soo excited for you!!!! Yaaaay!!!:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance:

Well ladies, all that talk about being friends was totally over analyzed by me!!!! Apparently OH told me that to keep me away which obviously worked lol, but when I got home this morning he wasn't there, and he wouldn't answer his phone....so I just left him alone to give him space, and myself, so I went to take a nap and just think about where to go from here and I get a call from OH asking to meet at a restaurant for lunch and of course I agree to hear him out and I thought he sounded pretty distant so I assumed it was the good bye dinner you know and When I get to the restaurant, the parking lot is completely empty and I call him to pick another place to eat since i thought the restaurant was closed and he told me to come on in anyway so I walk in and theres rose pedals and candles leading to a table for 2 with moscato (apple juice for me since I'm ttc) and he sitting there with a smile on and I just try to ignore the romance since I was a little mad with him and I just wanna talk,eat,and leave. Well we order drinks and our food and he starts talking about the future for a while and his last sentence is; "So you'll say yes?" and Im like yes to what lol? and he says "Want me to show you?" and of course I agree...and reaches for his pocket pulls out a diamond Tiffany ring but he had it out of the box and his hand in a fist so at this point I didnt know it was a ring and he reaches for my left hand...and opens his fist and slides this GORGEOUS Tiffany diamond ring halfway up my ring finger and asks again "So, you'll say yes??? Because if you say no it wouldn't be right to put this all the way on your finger...so yes because I really dont wanna have to return this rock!!!" lmfao!!! I say yes!!! I kept asking what was all that talk about yesterday and he jst kept saying "you'll see any minute." We ate dessert and I start to leave and he says "no lets go this way.." and I assume were going out a back door and we go into another private party room and my whole family is there as an advanced engagment party lol!!!! and OH tells me they all planned this months ago and it was all apart of his proposal and he said he also said he wanted to see my reaction if he really were to breakup, and he said the fact that I showed up to lunch let him kno that I truely love him! So, I guess I'm getting MARRIED!!! :wedding:

Im so happy!!! And even more happy with this huge TIFFANY ring on my finger lol!!!!:shock: I just wanna go show it off lol

But srry for the false alarm and thanks for everyones kind words, I guess I'm still in the gamme of ttc!!!

So, I hate you, I just totally cried reading that, but I think your fiancee is kind of a big jerk as sweet as that is, but what a total surprise right? I guess if you really want to shock someone when you pop the question, make them think you're breaking up! I would have KILLED my finacee if he did that though!

So, I had been trying to hold back to show my support for everyone else, but I too had problems with my fiancee last week. I don't know if it was something in the air or whats going on but I'm not the only one. We've made up, but it was a close call, I almost moved out. Although I am still temping and taking vitamins and all that stuff I have NO IDEA, if we are going to BD this month as he is still feeling a little down about last weeks fight and isn't sure if he wants to "wait a few weeks" to see if things really work out...
So far he didnt seem tooo concerned about BDing last night, HOWEVER, he knows I'm not ovulating yet, so that might be why.... If we do decide to stay in the game here I am hoping to be able to test on May29th, but I'll know for sure after I think I have O'd. Taking evening primrose this month and intend on using soft cups for the first time.

DRUMROLL plz lol jkjk Well OH definately knows me...Im the kind of girl who likes classic, vintage type things and I think this ring definately fits me!!! The pic with the ring on my finger is kind of blurry cause I was in shock and shaky lol but OH took the other pic before he propsed....its the most beautiful piece of jewelry I've ever seen I love it, its a cushion diamond with other smaller diamonds around the sides!!! I love it!!!

Attachments

• tiffany5-7-12-2.jpg
    tiffany5-7-12-2.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 54
  • tiffany5-71-12.jpg
    tiffany5-71-12.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 24
GORGEOUS petesgirl20!!! Absolutely stunning!!!! What a fantastic surprise and I wish the two of you all the luck in the world!!! From OH to DH!! Love it!

Hi Ladies I am 9dpo now. The only symptoms I have is last 2 nights very vivid dreams. I am also off work due to Bank Hol in UK and go back on Thursday and I have been really struggling to get up, feel tired even though Ive had 11/12 hours sleep.

:dust:

Hi Ladies I am 9dpo now. The only symptoms I have is last 2 nights very vivid dreams. I am also off work due to Bank Hol in UK and go back on Thursday and I have been really struggling to get up, feel tired even though Ive had 11/12 hours sleep.

I am also 9dpo and it took me forever to get up out of bed yesterday!! I was si tired!!

I am also 9dpo and it took me forever to get up out of bed yesterday!! I was si tired!!

Im hoping its a good sign, im never normally like that. Even on my day off im up at 7-8, not nearly 10 when i went to bed at 10, lol

OMG PETESGIRL! Congrats! That ring is gorgeous! Eeeeeek! Your fiancé (hehe) is so mean! My hubby was also really off with me the month leading up to proposing because he was so stressed about lying to me and getting the ring! Bet it all makes sense now!

Yay!:happydance:

xxx

Hi JamieLoves! Today I'm feeling "Grrrrr" about the TWW - how about you?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->