***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

I feel this. I weigh more now than I ever have. I lost 6 and a half stone 3 years ago. It took 12 months. So I know I can do it but ugh I love junk food haha
I'm also 38. Turning 39 in June

Same.. I lost 55 lbs (4 stone I believe) a few years ago. Took about 8 months to do. So I know it's possible for me to drop pounds. And I gained A LOT pregnant with my son, doc said it was genetic since I wasn't eating poorly. I'm now back to needing to lose 50 lbs again... so I'm starting back on the wieght loss journey. Yay to another 38 yr old hehehe.....

I’m also 38! My DH is older though but not share that makes a huge difference. It’s funny, I always had in my mind I’d have a baby at 39 so maybe that will come true. Cd11 completely negative opks so that’s different for me. Hoping to bd tonight

Happy May, ladies!

My test date is currently going to be around 31st May if our transfer goes ahead on 21st, so I will need to live vicariously through all of you until then

Good luck everyone! ❤️

Happy May, ladies!

My test date is currently going to be around 31st May if our transfer goes ahead on 21st, so I will need to live vicariously through all of you until then

Good luck everyone! ❤️

Good luck for your transfer :)

I’m also 38! My DH is older though but not share that makes a huge difference. It’s funny, I always had in my mind I’d have a baby at 39 so maybe that will come true. Cd11 completely negative opks so that’s different for me. Hoping to bd tonight
Share away. My partner is 17 years older than me haha he turned 56 in March x

Also on a weight loss journey, lost 3.5 stone over a few months ago 6 years ago and felt great, now put that on plus double. Heavier now than what i was 11 years ago when i was 9 months pregnant. Lost a stone so far but still a hell of a lot more to go :dohh:

8dpo today for me, and ill be honest i was deffo gonna pee on a stick this morning but i needed to pee so bad when i woke up i didnt have time to mess around so at least that pushes it back to tomorrow at least :haha:

@Steph1012 Fx for you!! It will be test time before you know it. Sending peaceful vibes your way. You got this!

@danniemum2be hahahah...8dpo and my resolve gone already. I just wanted to do it. Waiting for my tests to dry right now. I won't take anything seriously until tomorrow even though. Thought this time of the tww would never get here.

Feeling happy about whateve happens. I just have this happy feeling that I hope doesnt leave if I am not preggo. Normally I melt into a pool of tears and cake.

Congrats too all the weight loss and fx anyone attempting to get healthy. I'm with you. Only down 5lbs but aiming to keep it headed south.

Have a Happy weekend all! Will post if I get a squinter! :lol:

Good luck @FTale !!!
I’ve done a frer negative and I’m due wednesday but I know I’m not pregnant. Next month I’m not gonna use opks. Might just go with the flow. Don’t think I can be bothered stressing over the opks haha. xxx

Thank you!!!!

Here is the squinter I wasnt expecting till tomorrow at the earliest. FF says 9dpo I say 8dpo. Cheapies say bfn, two frers from different boxes said bfp.:shock: I like frers idea[-o< (both pics same test dif angles, amazon test showed better than one from walmart. Frer from yesterday was straight up bfn)

Resized_IMG-20210501-WA0005_551449376497867.jpeg 20210501_064703.jpg

Posting a comparison to 7dpo frer So faint hard to see in pic. And I cant see very well close up..lol. And now the 3rd waiting begins...pls get darker.

20210501_070028.jpg

I am seeing that line Ftale!! [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< let it get darker soon.

I am seeing it too!! FX , praying for a darker line tomorrow Ftale!!!

Oh, thank you so much for looking!! I did take an EPT but its a purple line?? And a purple faint line is non existent to a camera and the naked eye after a while but it was positive too. Back in the day EPT had a blue plus sign so maybe I was sold a fakey on amazon? This test only showed one line straight up and down.

Only symptoms I have today is dizziness. And still a lack of appetite for anything specific but I want to eat something. Crackers it is.

Tomorrow can't get here fast enough. I want to get really excited but can't. I just keep looking at the test like "Ok, what game are you trying to play?"

Been so mind blown forgot to update my journal. Guess I will kill some time doing that while I hold my pee. :blush:

It really is nice to hang out here and have "older" ladies about too that understand. I'm 40, will be 41 in a couple of months. I was really desperate to have another before I turned 41, now I'm thinking of putting a limit on that the baby would have to be born before I turn 42. I can't keep going on like this, there's too much heartache.

Anyway brilliant news....CD28 and I have a positive OPK!! At long last!! We BD last night so will see how my OH is tonight or tomorrow morning. He's in a right mood today, family issues, so hopefully he cheers up!

20210501_125610.jpg

@BabyBrain80 that's a good dark line or O. FX your OH comes around to bding. I know mine was sick right before we needed to and I was at odds with asking him to try but we did thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->