***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@danniemum2be Thank you for looking!! Me too..hoping to not have flash my cell light at it LOL

Keep us posted on when you test!! FX!

@BabyBrain80 that's a good dark line or O. FX your OH comes around to bding. I know mine was sick right before we needed to and I was at odds with asking him to try but we did thankfully.
Don't think I've ever been so happy to see a positive opk before :haha: been an unusual long wait this month and I was worried I'd not even get to test in May!
I'm trying not to let him know when it's time to avoid putting any pressure on but it's hard to hide too lol.
I swear he always gets cranky or catches a cold when Im ovulating!

Good luck for your next test, really hoping you get a clearer line! Xx

@FTale - thank you ☺️ Peaceful vibes are what I need! Fingers crossed that you get to show us a darker line tomorrow, how exciting!

@Schweppes - sorry this doesn’t look to be the month for you. Going with the flow next month sounds like a great idea! One of the positives to my situation is definitely not having the stress of having sex on a schedule or having two week waits all the time

@BabyBrain80 - looks like a lovely line. Wishing you a successful evening with your OH!!

@motherofboys- absolutely - husband and I are both 29 but are coming up to the five year mark of when we first started trying so I definitely feel your LTTTC emotions. Complain away!! That’s what these forums are here for in my opinion!

8dpo and BFN for me. I know its still early but already feel completely out this month..

@FTale i definitely see that difference between the 7/8 dpo tests!! Cant wait for your next test!

Thank you!!!!

Here is the squinter I wasnt expecting till tomorrow at the earliest. FF says 9dpo I say 8dpo. Cheapies say bfn, two frers from different boxes said bfp.:shock: I like frers idea[-o< (both pics same test dif angles, amazon test showed better than one from walmart. Frer from yesterday was straight up bfn)

View attachment 1097900 View attachment 1097901
Yay good luck!!

@Rach87 and @Beccaboo828 Thank you for looking!

@danniemum2be Dont feel out. Its only 8dpo. I am still hoping for a bfp despite my freaky frer results today. Only 8dpo and 10 dpo is when I will really start sweating if these tests don't show some lines I can hang a hat on.

FX you get a bfp this cycle.

Thank you!!!!

Here is the squinter I wasnt expecting till tomorrow at the earliest. FF says 9dpo I say 8dpo. Cheapies say bfn, two frers from different boxes said bfp.:shock: I like frers idea[-o< (both pics same test dif angles, amazon test showed better than one from walmart. Frer from yesterday was straight up bfn)

View attachment 1097900 View attachment 1097901

I swear I see it!!

@J_and_D Its there. Especially now thst its dry. What I didnt mention is how horrible everything spelled this morning when I took tests. Urine smelled like rubber from a tire lol. Kitchen trash was so strong I couldnt breathe in there. I've since took out trash and trying to get up the nerve to do dishes :lol:.

And yes, I did test again with mid morning urine. Nada. No line at all in my opinion on anything. Which gives me bith grief because I wanted to confirm but relief in that I think it is too early.

I am still hopeful for the next two days for a good line to come through. Just dont want to dip early and not see a line....yeah, I've turned into a big chicken.:shrug:

Hope everyone is having a chill day!

@J_and_D Its there. Especially now thst its dry. What I didnt mention is how horrible everything spelled this morning when I took tests. Urine smelled like rubber from a tire lol. Kitchen trash was so strong I couldnt breathe in there. I've since took out trash and trying to get up the nerve to do dishes :lol:.

And yes, I did test again with mid morning urine. Nada. No line at all in my opinion on anything. Which gives me bith grief because I wanted to confirm but relief in that I think it is too early.

I am still hopeful for the next two days for a good line to come through. Just dont want to dip early and not see a line....yeah, I've turned into a big chicken.:shrug:

Hope everyone is having a chill day!

Fingers crossed for you \\:D/ I've queasy all day and last night ended up getting sick only 5dpo right now. Trying to relax and not over think it.

This is a reminder to my future self that I get these annoying ‘lines’ on ICs. There’s even some pink in it. Wow they’re bad! I’m cd12 and def not pregnant lol

AB16ED7E-ACE7-4636-9017-01C3D7EE170C.jpeg 2D8B0B00-5E5D-4AEB-BA5D-683894766599.jpeg image.jpg

Fingers crossed for you \\:D/ I've queasy all day and last night ended up getting sick only 5dpo right now. Trying to relax and not over think it.

You said it, not over think it. Fx you can relax and feel bette then spring some lovely bfps.

It’s weird isn’t it @FTale ? Wondering if anyone else gets these mid cycle? I don’t have an even slightly positive opk so it’s all so off this month. I think I read some people (especially ‘older’ women, sigh) have hcg all cycle. Not sure if I made that up though?

@Lucy3 No, dont think that's made up. I'm starting to wonder the same for myself. I think Deethehippy experiences the same prior to O but then after...forget if the tests stop being positive...will have to check with her

Just popping in to say good luck to all of you :dust:

Will be following the thread!!

It’s weird isn’t it @FTale ? Wondering if anyone else gets these mid cycle? I don’t have an even slightly positive opk so it’s all so off this month. I think I read some people (especially ‘older’ women, sigh) have hcg all cycle. Not sure if I made that up though?
I definitely think there's something to it. LuvallmyH was getting faint lines on almost every single tests from ridiculously early, like implantation wouldn't have even happened. And they would just stay the same until right before AF when they'd come to nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->