***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Af should be here Monday. I have a scan booked at the epau for Thursday if I don't come on. Im going to try not to test next cycle until a day or 2 before Af is due. We all know that's not going to happen and I'm going to test before then haha but for now I feel strong and determined x

Afternoon everyone, nearly ready to start of month of testing. Wish everyone luck. If your not on the front page and want to be please let me know, I might have missed some of you. 6dpo today and no sore boobs or anything, just had a big lightening crouch today after going to the loo, stopped me on my tracks and continued for a few mins after a wee, wasn’t like a infection burn type pain.

Again we got this ladies even if that means bfn this month we are all strong to keep going.

Could you add me to the 3rd. I’ll be 12dpo by then. This is my first month trying again after a few off. I’m 9dpo now, have super sensitive bbs but I’m also getting spots which usually means af is on the way.

Afternoon everyone, nearly ready to start of month of testing. Wish everyone luck. If your not on the front page and want to be please let me know, I might have missed some of you. 6dpo today and no sore boobs or anything, just had a big lightening crouch today after going to the loo, stopped me on my tracks and continued for a few mins after a wee, wasn’t like a infection burn type pain.

Again we got this ladies even if that means bfn this month we are all strong to keep going.

can you put me down for the 10th pretty please

7dpo today and took a test this morning like the inpatient twit i am and obviously BFN

bb’s are a little sore this evening, lower backache the past few days and weird pinching dull cramping on right side of abdo yesterday. Of course all the above could also just mean AF isnt too far off so who knows..

I feel ya. We've been going since July. The targets I had in my head to be pregnant by have passed. I'm trying to be more relaxed about it all now. Focus on myself a bit more.
Exactly! I remember this when we where trying for my son and it was so tormenting. He took about 2 yrs to conceive. So I'm trying to relax a little bit. My timelines are already out the window too lol but I really would like to have a second b4 turning 40, since hubby and I agreed to not try past then. I feel like there's a lot of us "older" moms in this group right now which is awesome

Af should be here Monday. I have a scan booked at the epau for Thursday if I don't come on. Im going to try not to test next cycle until a day or 2 before Af is due. We all know that's not going to happen and I'm going to test before then haha but for now I feel strong and determined x
Oh wow! FX for this weekend for you!

Exactly! I remember this when we where trying for my son and it was so tormenting. He took about 2 yrs to conceive. So I'm trying to relax a little bit. My timelines are already out the window too lol but I really would like to have a second b4 turning 40, since hubby and I agreed to not try past then. I feel like there's a lot of us "older" moms in this group right now which is awesome
My last 2 babies have both been the results of LTTTC too. You'd think knowing how long it can take would make us more chilled this time. Like yeah it might take a while but we'll get a baby at the end of it. It's totally not had that effect for me.
I'm borderline on the "older" mum thing, I'll be 35 in July so you can all look out for me in the TTC over 35 group ;) but DH is in his 50s now so we balance each other out :haha:

I weighed myself for the first time in forever tonight. I've never bought scales and so theist time I was weighed was during my last pregnancy. I bought some that arrived today and urgh. I wasn't pleased with the number. So, tomorrow I'm getting a hair cut and having one last treat lunch and then I'm on a diet and kicking the exercise up.

I weighed myself for the first time in forever tonight. I've never bought scales and so theist time I was weighed was during my last pregnancy. I bought some that arrived today and urgh. I wasn't pleased with the number. So, tomorrow I'm getting a hair cut and having one last treat lunch and then I'm on a diet and kicking the exercise up.

I hear ya.. I started low carb 3 days ago... fx we shed some pounds!

My last 2 babies have both been the results of LTTTC too. You'd think knowing how long it can take would make us more chilled this time. Like yeah it might take a while but we'll get a baby at the end of it. It's totally not had that effect for me.
I'm borderline on the "older" mum thing, I'll be 35 in July so you can all look out for me in the TTC over 35 group ;) but DH is in his 50s now so we balance each other out :haha:

I'm currently 38 (hubby 37 1/2) so definitely need to get the bun in the oven! Lol

I feel this. I weigh more now than I ever have. I lost 6 and a half stone 3 years ago. It took 12 months. So I know I can do it but ugh I love junk food haha
I'm also 38. Turning 39 in June

God yes, junk food is soooo delicious :haha: I have a problem with portion control too if I'm honest. You know like when a you see a picture of a meal in a restaurant or the recipe delivery box ads and they have 2 sausages I'm like "where's the rest?" Maybe having something to work on will help distract us from ttc and that will help us actually fall pregnant

God yes, junk food is soooo delicious :haha: I have a problem with portion control too if I'm honest. You know like when a you see a picture of a meal in a restaurant or the recipe delivery box ads and they have 2 sausages I'm like "where's the rest?" Maybe having something to work on will help distract us from ttc and that will help us actually fall pregnant
Hahaha that sounds like me. The posh restaurants with the tiny portions. Id starve if I had to eat like that. I follow slimming world when I diet. Allows me to have giant portions still.

I need to loose weight too but I don't drink or smoke so food is my only pleasure :)
Definitely need to get motivated though!

Poking my head in to say 7dpo weirdness/allergies are kicking my butt.
No appetite for anything but feel nawish. Can't stop sneezing. No energy to complete my full workout this morning at all.

Crashed for two hour during my scheduled work hours. Thankfully no one needed me...lol Just downed a bowl of blueberry filled oatmeal.

And ready for another nap :sleep:

I hope I'm not like this the whole weekend. Have plans to kick around at the park and randoms stores with my dd.

Fx to everyone testing soon. Thankful to have another chance this month<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"