***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

9dpo today, bb’s are super sensitive
Dry CM , crampy last night, AF is due in 4 days though so who knows. Not gonna test today after the BFN yesterday and a got a bit of a busy day today so hopefully itll take my mind off it.
Hope you all have a lovely day xxx

@Lucy3 - I would be calling it based on those lines!! Yeah I have had lots of fake lines over lots of recent cycles so maybe age does have something to do with it? I must be the oldest at 47 TTC on the boards.
I just go by the theory that only really dark lines or ones that darken over a few days can actually be real??
This is one I got two days ago...not sure if you’ll see it but it was there in person on 3 tests and I was only 4DPO!

I’m 6DPO today and having lots of ovary type tweaks and little flutters down low. I’ve had tweaks before in the TWW but can’t help but always feel hopeful. Some of it could just be my IBS though lol
I hope to get answers on tests by Thursday/Friday.
Good luck to you all.

E9AE25EB-B9AD-46F0-A936-F5490D23F2F9.jpeg

@Deethehippy i see that! How frustrating are they! There’s no way I’m pregnant, I’m something like 24dpo and had a regular period so must be a dodgy test. I’ve never used these tests before so I get the feeling we don’t get ob lol. Yep me too, I don’t trust any lines unless it’s a blazing positive or it progresses quickly. I’m so hoping you’re very faint 4dpo line is a very obvious positive in a few days!

@Deethehippy i see that! How frustrating are they! There’s no way I’m pregnant, I’m something like 24dpo and had a regular period so must be a dodgy test. I’ve never used these tests before so I get the feeling we don’t get ob lol. Yep me too, I don’t trust any lines unless it’s a blazing positive or it progresses quickly. I’m so hoping you’re very faint 4dpo line is a very obvious positive in a few days!
Thank you. O:) And good luck to you too! We need more May BFP’s.

I see that Dee. I hope it turns in to a good strong line for you

OK, so yesterday I had some pain in the right side and aching low in my back, today I have ewcm again. I've checked FF and week I had o pain on the Friday and then o pain followed by tender boobs on the Sunday so I took Sunday as O day. I guess it could have happened at any point over those 3 days. Or it could have not happened at all and be happening now :roll: guess time will tell.

I read something about getting ewcm around a week after ovulation as there’s a brief increase in oestrogen? Could quite possibly be making that up though!

Who knows :haha: I used to read and research so much when ttc ds4 but it's been years so half of it I can't remember and the other half has probably changed :haha:

Do you ladies ever feel like researching online just makes you feel more obsessed with symptom spotting . I swear I'm giving myself insomnia

Do you ladies ever feel like researching online just makes you feel more obsessed with symptom spotting . I swear I'm giving myself insomnia
I’ve been typing in ‘TWW symptoms that led to your BFP’ all morning :rofl:
Had some waves of nausea today but could just be my IBS plus I’ve had nausea in the TWW before that led to nothing. When will you test?

I’ve been typing in ‘TWW symptoms that led to your BFP’ all morning :rofl:
Had some waves of nausea today but could just be my IBS plus I’ve had nausea in the TWW before that led to nothing. When will you test?

I'll be testing on the 10th hopefully I can make it that long :D

Hi Ladies! Well, I made it to 11 dpo and tested on an internet cheapie, pretty sure nothing to see. BFN
I am disappointed in so many things. Mainly the BFP and also that I tested early. It's just so dang hard not to...I know you all understand.

I think we all google the 2ww symptoms lol I definitely do!

sorry about the bfn @elmum still early though!

it’s cd13 for me and haven’t bd yet! I’m freaking out! Haven’t got even a nearly positive on the opk yet so still time. I’m going to have to bail him down tonight, wish me luck!

Hi Ladies! Well, I made it to 11 dpo and tested on an internet cheapie, pretty sure nothing to see. BFN
I am disappointed in so many things. Mainly the BFP and also that I tested early. It's just so dang hard not to...I know you all understand.

Very hard. Tons sorry for the bfn. What brand did you use?

I think we all google the 2ww symptoms lol I definitely do!

sorry about the bfn @elmum still early though!

it’s cd13 for me and haven’t bd yet! I’m freaking out! Haven’t got even a nearly positive on the opk yet so still time. I’m going to have to bail him down tonight, wish me luck!

Fx you get him:bunny::laugh2:

I am already building my pee stick stash up for next cycle. Total bfn for all of 9dpo. 10 dpo might show something but finding it easier to move on. Have yummy teas to help with pcos and bought maca powder for my smoothies...so happy to have just about all I need. Even turned out my pockets to by some preceed. :winkwink:

I will test all 10dpo then for sure stop the torture if no bfp.

Oh, and burning pee is usually my tio off that af is coming. Hasnt happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->