***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

You know when you just feel so sick that you’re like ‘I will do anything for this to stop’, it was like that! The fluid was pressing on my stomach so there had been no let up for the nausea, but as soon as the fluid starting draining out the nausea went. Moving with it was a bit uncomfortable because I could sort of feel something almost scratching around in my abdomen but overall I without doubt welcomed the drain!

Well today is 8dpo still holding out hope the queasiness is still here , major headaches and feel exhausted :sleep:

Well today is 8dpo still holding out hope the queasiness is still here , major headaches and feel exhausted :sleep:
Have you had any cramps? I’m cramping every day since 5DPO which is unusual but multiple tests today at 9DPO and all BFN.

12dpo today BFN AF feels imminent shes due tomorrow or Friday, i usually have a day or 2 of browny discharge before she kicks in but so far nothing keep rushing the loo to check, just wanna get cracking with the next cycle now, got the clear blue fertility monitor, preseed, conceive plus ovulation support and just ordered some Maca too to up the antics this month xx

Yes we are. And in an area where support is so hard to find so we drive out of state to a clinic that is the cheapest. I think if we drove south in our state there is another place but I don't trust it as its changed hands for some reason. I do no want to go through all the testing again with a new place either. We have considered IVF back and forth for the last 2 years it seems. My commit button has been pressed. So just waiting to see what happens. The place we go to does batch IVF so I may not even get it down till October. Just depends on when we get funded and what month is available.

Its the caffiene I am avoiding. I don't want to thin my lining out. Decaff is some thing I have in the house but I heard it has small amounts of caffeine too. Not sure how much but didn't want to take my chances.

@Lozb Sorry af messed with you. She will be getting me soon too. Think I have till Sunday.

@motherofboys Yes you still have time to get a bfp. FX and not just saying that....I'm 12dpo and still gonna pee on a stick. Never know.

@Lucy3 Thank you! We are gonna try. Watch when we actually plan to go through with we can't find funding or suddenly my weight is an issue....LOL... We have been set to go before but I chickened out and didn't like anything of anything. I even pooped on the clinic which is probably no better or worse than any other. Its just sooooooo much money. Well, we are suited up to take the punches of IVF is it works out.

Your test btw are still very close to positive if not positive. I would give it another day to see how the color changes. Did you get any bd in?

AFM: Temp was down today. No progesterone last night or for the rest of this cycle. Feeling so itchy today and its not even 530am yet. It may be a Benadryl day. Well, FX for those of us testing this week!! I am going force myself to do a pathetic work out. Does enthusiastically walking to the bathroom count? :oops:
I'm not sure which state you're in but if you're not opposed to traveling the one I use in az is amazing. The only time my weight was ever mentioned (and I've got a LOT of weight) was before the egg collection I had to have one extra meeting with the anesthesiologist to make sure they could safely put me under in office. They do have out of state packages as well I believe and I know they partner with winfertility for payment options.

@Holly ttc I miss AZ so bad. Thats where I lived before moving to GA to be with my hubby. Here it's the Bible belt and they prefer to let nature take its course so not much push for feasible financial help for fertility. I go to Tennessee because they were the first clinic close to me who didnt throw a stink over my weight. CNY in New York also offered but the travel expenses were too much.

I have done everything fertility wise except IVF. I believe in miracles but I also believe in helping yourself along the way too. So while we can still move we are still trying in every way possible to have just one kiddo.

Best news of the day is we were approved!!! We have enough money for Mini Stim and a FET if the first doesnt work. I am hoping so hard that we can produce at least 10 eggs...good ones that get along well with his sperm.

My age is what they suspect because all my blood tests and genetic testing, uterine wall checks came back normal. Not sure if I will have to do the Clomid challenge again but if I do..hehehe We will use that opportunity to get pregnant of course :D

Sorry about AF finding some of us though. 12dpo bfn for me. Temp dropped two degrees above cover line...If I make it to Sunday I will be shocked.

Does anyone feel lighter before AF comes? My body always feels lighter and leaner days before she shows. I feel so good too. Love this feeling. Wonder if its because of the low progesterone levels kicking in???

Well, I will be kicking back and rooting for everyone to see that sweet bfp. I wont be joining in the bd olympics until close to oulation time and I Ovulate on the 19th should be.

Happy Wednesday out there, gonna have some lunch.
<3

Weirdly, not before as I always feel ratty, and hungry, and hot and sweaty, but I get like 1 day of heavy bleeding and the rest is quite light and once that first day is done I usually feel great.

@motherofboys Hmmmm....I start off that way but 3 days before AF hits...I am so happy I could moon walk.

Before having my dd, af cd1 was brutal cramps, vomiting and no eating what so ever cept for crackers. No real bleeding till cd2. Cd2 and onward I was fine. After dd, I wouldnt even know when it was coming if I weren't ttcing and paying attention. I just get 2 or 3 days with one heavy.

I don't think my liner ever really gets thick enough. Hoping the extra activity encourages blood flow though.

4dpt2dpiui today; the wait is killing me. No symptoms at all today, I wouldn’t expect any today yet anyway. I wish the TWW would go faster lol!

@Lucy3 plenty of time to get some more swimmers in there!!! We do home ici when we gon't feel like the actual bd. Sterile cup and needless syringes along with preseed or other sperm friendly lube to do the job.

@PinkCupcakes Glad you are feeling a bit better. Hopefully as the days go by the inflammation goes down. When is your blood draw to test your beta levels?

AFM: I think our issues are a bit beyond anything other than IVF help related at this point. Such a financial burden to bare. But we are looking pass the IUI plan and buckling to whatever IVF funding we can find. I already have a clinic to go to. And unless they tell me I can't ttc anymore before procedure, I will keep ttcing till we have the funds and its my turn to do all that IVF stuff. Nothing is a guarantee in life. But we both looked at each other tonight and agreed to just do it. So we were applying to IVF fund vendors tonight...lol...well not vendors but it seemed that way. Looking for the best deal and hoping we are credit worthy enough to get it.

So my pee stick expenditure stops here. And credit card needs to get revamped for the meds. And hopefully we can get a loan for the rest. Last year of trying so going all out.

I miss Coffee so bad. Today's cup almost made me say to heck with ttcing ......COFFEE!!! It was worth it though. Now its back on the tea train. I will post what I am drinking in my journal tomorrow. Tonight, just gonna veg and not think about anything.

:dust:
My doctor won’t do blood test unless I get positive PG test :(

@motherofboys Hmmmm....I start off that way but 3 days before AF hits...I am so happy I could moon walk.

Before having my dd, af cd1 was brutal cramps, vomiting and no eating what so ever cept for crackers. No real bleeding till cd2. Cd2 and onward I was fine. After dd, I wouldnt even know when it was coming if I weren't ttcing and paying attention. I just get 2 or 3 days with one heavy.

I don't think my liner ever really gets thick enough. Hoping the extra activity encourages blood flow though.

I never had any pains apart from a few mold cramps before hand/day 1 before ds5. When we were ttc him I also had 3 day super light periods. Now they are around 5 days, and that first day really hurts, sometimes I even take paracetamol which was unheard of for me :haha: I did hope that it meant my lining was better than ever before and I would fall pregnant easily. Apparently I was wrong :haha:

Sorry all I thought I updated here and updated in April LOL. Whoops! I am CD4 today, AF arrived on the weekend. I will probably start testing for O on CD9! I'll start my EPO I think tomorrow or the day after. It seems to help me with EWCM. Good luck everyone!

Steph that sounds like such a scary experience! I agree that sometimes it is harder on the partner. Glad you got instant relief though.

I’m just reading about Early Pregnancy Factor. I had no idea it existed! So cool that it’s in the system so soon after fertilisation. Can’t wait to read more about it and get my nerd on!

Still waiting for my April cycle to give me some answers lol I have a scan today at 1.30. If there's no pregnancy they are referring me to the gynaecology team. Hopefully I'll get an answer as to why I'm getting bfp tests every month followed by late af and extremely heavy bleeding.
I'll keep popping in to check on my ladies <3 I'm rooting for you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->