• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Dee i see it! test again!?

@AlwaysTheAunt good thing is you’re having sex...always a chance! Must be frustrating though. Fingers crossed you get a ticket for this months baby lotto

@motherofboys boo for bfn. Do you feel like af is gearing up?

@FTale I totally understand peeing on the sticks. Even after af I do sometimes just to make sure a little bean wasn’t hanging on

I’m going to say I’m 2dpo even though I’m pretty sure I’m 1dpo. I took an opk today and very faint so will keep doing that till it’s actually testing time

I dont know, I've had a few cramps but nothing much yet.

@Lucy3 Fx !!! You testing early? I know. Im so wrong...pee stick pusher.

@motherofboys I forget what dpo you are? I don't have cramps but I have 'that' feeling. So I could wake up to it tomorrow even

Dee, I'm sorry you've not got clear line, was really hoping you'd get it. I do see something in that pic so still got my fingers crossed x

@AlwaysTheAunt maybe your hubby just doesn't want to know what's going on and if he's still willing to go unprotected then there's still hope. I'm trying to keep it low key but it's hard dealing with it by myself.

Motherofboys, sorry for the bfn...hope at doesn't arrive and you still have your bfp :hugs:

On this day last year I found out I was pregnant....almost to the minute actually. I had to order some tests as I was late but never thought much of it, no symptoms just had a feeling. I was actually quite angry that we had let it happen, the pandemic was still quite new, we were dealing with the lockdown, home learning and fear of it all.
Anyway, thought I'd be well into another pregnancy by now :-(

Good morning all... so idk if anyone experienced pain like me but I’m sick of it now. Last month while ttc... I cramped when I ovulated. I cramped during implantation. I cramped during my tww. I cramped the whole time and during my MC. Now here we go again. I cramp when I ovulate and I’m cramping during this tww. Idk if it’s implantation or af coming and it’s raining here. I try not to take pain meds because of trying to get prego but I’m sick of this pain. Do you guys think taking pain meds Would stop or hurt my process. I’m ready to throw my hands up :(:roll:

I did another FRER and BFN but the cheapies seemed to have faint faint lines. I know all these are probably evaps but I’ll just keep testing for now.

DB908783-560C-4FFF-89E8-1B269BECB4E0.jpeg

Hey ladies! Today I am 5dpt3dpiui and I’m kind of dizzy, can progesterone supplements cause dizzy spells? Feels weird! Any who the want to test is strong today Lolol

@PinkCupcakes - yes they can cause dizziness! Sometimes they recommend to take them before bed because of that. When are you going to test?
I have to take one in the morning and one before bed :( and I’ll be testing no earlier than 10 days past trigger. Since I know it’s usually out around that time! The wait is killing me though lol

My scan showed no pregnancy and my bloods came back at 2.5 so she said that's negative. I just done a test to see what happens and its a faint positive ](*,)

How frustrating Becca. Did she say anything about where to go from here

How frustrating Becca. Did she say anything about where to go from here
No she gave me a booklet about miscarriage and sent me on my way. I will call my gp again and get him to refer me to the gynaecology team. She was meant to today but obviously didn't get that memo :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->