***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Bfn at 10dpo. I known it isn't impossible to have a bfn today and a bfp tomorrow, I could have just implanted 1-2 days ago, I'm not really feeling it. Pretty sure af is on the way and that's OK. We still have a few more months and I can push it back, maybe even until the end of the year if I have to.

Well AF heals off until this morning. Must have jst been teasing me. Normal af cramps

Is this no longer positive? Sorry first time using these little strips, I think it looks past the peak?

DDD86536-D8AF-414F-819B-1B36E2EEA697.jpeg

@Lucy3 - that is a negative result. I hope you caught the eggie/eggies!

I’m 9DPO today and tested with One Step, Wondfro and Mommed. All BFN...got a shadow on the One Step but I often do with those and it can’t be anything if it’s only on one test. Might do a FRER or save it for tomorrow. I’ve already gotten BFP’s on 10DPO in the past so tomorrow should be judgement day! Not feeling it atm, no symptoms today different to any other cycle. Blah..had such high hopes after my surgery.

E956AF85-32D5-4C8F-A2D5-682669DCE5D2.jpeg

@Lucy3 - oh I’m sure I would have done the same- how dare people be pregnant in public!!! My patients ask all the time if I have children and I just have to smile sweetly and say no...

@FTale - obviously I second Lucy in saying that I hope you don’t need to go down the IVF route, but it’s good to start having conversations and formulating plans now so you can just crack right on if it comes to that. Are you based in the US?

Yes we are. And in an area where support is so hard to find so we drive out of state to a clinic that is the cheapest. I think if we drove south in our state there is another place but I don't trust it as its changed hands for some reason. I do no want to go through all the testing again with a new place either. We have considered IVF back and forth for the last 2 years it seems. My commit button has been pressed. So just waiting to see what happens. The place we go to does batch IVF so I may not even get it down till October. Just depends on when we get funded and what month is available.

Yay for finally getting your smiley face Lucy.

FTale, is it the caffeine you're avoiding in coffee? Just wondering if decaff may be an option? IVF is SO expensive I hope that you can find some funding.

Its the caffiene I am avoiding. I don't want to thin my lining out. Decaff is some thing I have in the house but I heard it has small amounts of caffeine too. Not sure how much but didn't want to take my chances.

@Lozb Sorry af messed with you. She will be getting me soon too. Think I have till Sunday.

@motherofboys Yes you still have time to get a bfp. FX and not just saying that....I'm 12dpo and still gonna pee on a stick. Never know.

@Lucy3 Thank you! We are gonna try. Watch when we actually plan to go through with we can't find funding or suddenly my weight is an issue....LOL... We have been set to go before but I chickened out and didn't like anything of anything. I even pooped on the clinic which is probably no better or worse than any other. Its just sooooooo much money. Well, we are suited up to take the punches of IVF is it works out.

Your test btw are still very close to positive if not positive. I would give it another day to see how the color changes. Did you get any bd in?

AFM: Temp was down today. No progesterone last night or for the rest of this cycle. Feeling so itchy today and its not even 530am yet. It may be a Benadryl day. Well, FX for those of us testing this week!! I am going force myself to do a pathetic work out. Does enthusiastically walking to the bathroom count? :oops:

Dee I see a shadow on the top one! Oooh that could be something?

FTale IVF sounds amazing, the cost part not so much, but being taken care of through your cycle would be great for me and my over analysing at every stage. Have you done fertility treatments before? Last bd was 36 hours ago (dh working late tonight too so no chance) so after all my obsessive researching think 2 days before o has fairly good odds?

@FTale do you or your partner have a known issue when it comes to TTC or is it unexplained? Yeah the cost is ridiculous here too, but seems to be even higher in the states. I try not to think too much every time I enter my PIN number into the clinic’s card machine :shock:

@Lucy3 - you’re right, IVF definitely does have some advantages when it comes to over analysing things. I quite like that the pressure is almost taken off my husband and I and handed over to them! Good luck with your two week (ish!) wait- do you know when you might start testing?

Steph I didn’t know you were doing IVF, how many round have you done? I’d really like to be handed over to someone to take some of the pressure off! I think I’m maybe 1dpo today or even o day (here is a prime example of wanting to know exactly what is going on inside me!) so I’ll no doubt test as soon as possible as I have a giant box of cheapies ready to go. I’d say in a week I’ll be peeing on sticks, and I’ll prob keep doing the opks till then to satisfy my addiction lol

@Lucy3 - hahah well good for you! I’ve never really been able to do the while peeing on sticks obsessively thing because we found out quite soon after starting to try that we’d have issues, so I love to live through all of you instead! Not that I’d have any idea what a positive OPK would look like :lol:

We started trying in 2016, did a few rounds with Clomid on the NHS in 2017, went private, did IVF December 2017, ended up in hospital with severe OHSS and had 8 litres drained from my abdomen, FET in March 2018, then took a break to do my MSc and now here we are with another FET! We have seven day one embryos in storage so may or may not get one to day five to do a transfer. If we’re really lucky we may get to transfer one and refreeze one! But if not then this is kind of our last shot because we wouldn’t go through the egg retrieval part again. My poor husband was terrified when I became so unwell.

Oh gosh I can imagine. It must have been a very worrying time for you both

AF got me today!
@Lozb can you add me to testing on the 31st?
I was hopeful to get a later BFP, but no such luck. Sending you all so much baby dust and will hang around until the end of the month with you

:^o=D>@elmum nice to have someone on the same day as me! All the best!

@motherofboys , yeah I think it was worse for him in a way because he just felt so helpless. I was focused on just feeling crappy and didn’t quite realise how bad things had got. The poor guy was stuck in the corner of the room when they shoved the drain in my stomach which I don’t think he particularly wanted to witness :lol:

Firstly, ouch! And secondly, yeah it's horrible just having to sit by while a loved one is really ill, or I pain.

Oh no, it was actually heavenly- the second the drain went in I started to feel instantly better! I had been vomiting for days and it was just this instant relief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->