***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@loz really hoping that turns into something for you ❤️

Don’t get me started on pregnancy announcements thankfully none of my close friends are in that place yet, but my husband has a group of about 10 close friends and literally all have toddlers, newborns or are pregnant. I’m just focused on protecting myself these days so have been politely declining any invitations (lockdown was actually good for some things...). Luckily being a nurse means that you always have the perfect ‘sorry I’m working’ excuse that nobody can dispute. I don’t use any social media at all which helps avoid things but obviously when it’s close friends I can’t avoid finding out. One of his friends is about to have his second and wasn’t even with his partner when my husband and I started trying.

I’m going to have to become a social recluse with that side of our friendship group if this FET doesn’t work

@FTale
So sorry hon I was so hoping this was finally it for you. :hugs:

@Deethehippy
I got BFN at 8DPO hon with this one.

@Lozb
I can see a line on the bottom one and so FX it's the start of something for you hon

Hey ladies...

So... I was looking crazy wondering why April tww wasn’t updating lol I forgot may started lol. Good luck to everyone this month, afm I’m not sure when af will start because of the whole MC thing but today I am 6dpo. I don’t have much hope for this month tho, I have a lot going on... stress of trying to move, stress of my future husband legal wife making a divorce difficult in court... we’re supposed to marry May 21st but idk if that’ll happen, we find out in court this Friday. He too has been pissing me off so yes busy and stressful month. My Son wants to live with his dad when I move, which hurts my heart but I get it, he’s the fun parent (Petty lil bit** he is ugh)
The weather here sucks in Chicago, damn rain, so I’m cramping because I have a sickle cell trait, can’t tell if cycle coming or what smh. Anyhoo... I have one cheap test left... need to buy more, which work best so I can order some?? I’m not breaking the bank on frer. I bought too many last month even tho they were right lol. I won’t test til this weekend if af stays away

Well defo evap af has jst arrived .

@Lozb Sorry Big Big hugs.

@realbeauty86 Fx the stress lets up in all areas. Sounds like you need a peaceful break it all. If you buy more strips clinical guard and pre mom seem to be good at not giving me evaps or indents.

And are cheap. Hope you make a rainbow this month!:dust:

Sorry @Lozb xxx

my AF arrived today a day earlier which I’m thrilled about. 26 day cycle this month but fits with my ovulation test. Looks like I’ll still be testing in May this cycle xxx

@realbeauty86
Oh gosh hon sounds like u have it all going on. So stressful, sounds like u really need a break.
I really like the easy@home strips and clinical guard is good as well.
Sweetyfox were my favourite u got so many for so cheap and they were completely blank when negative. No shadows or anything.

Good luck this cycle hon. I hope things work out for u and u can get married this month like planned.

Weather been shit here in England UK. Rainy and cloudy and just gross.

Feels like autumn and not late spring.

@Lozb

Oh mann that sucks. Stupid AF. I'm so sorry hon

Ya know I might be jinxing myself here but it’s was light and pic and after being on the loo (TMI but really constipated, which I never am just as af is coming normally the total opposite and that’s how I know). Well been loo there nothing on my pad, only few specks when I wipe and that’s brown. Shudnt get my hopes up coz our bodies play awful tricks on us

Sorry @Lozb xxx

my AF arrived today a day earlier which I’m thrilled about. 26 day cycle this month but fits with my ovulation test. Looks like I’ll still be testing in May this cycle xxx

Fx for your new cycle! What day did you ovulate this cycle?

@Lozb Why not? I know I still hope just maybe even when I start a normal bleed. So by all means. Dont let go of this cycle until you are good and ready. FX!

Fx for your new cycle! What day did you ovulate this cycle?

@Lozb Why not? I know I still hope just maybe even when I start a normal bleed. So by all means. Dont let go of this cycle until you are good and ready. FX!

body plays so many tricks on me it’s like af comes when I get my hopes up.

Sorry Lozb, hopefully it's not the real thing and you still have a shot

Oh my goodness this thread is moving fast! Lol

anywho today I am 3dpt1dpiui and I’m feeling great today, mild cramping off and on still but nothing like yesterday! I’m also a bit nauseous but I think that’s just left over from the trauma my body went through the other day.

the wait to test is already killing me ugh! lol!

Fingers crossed it’s just some break through bleeding Loz. Do you have any symptoms?

@realbeauty86 sounds like things are full on at the moment, but still good luck in the 2ww!

sorry the witch found you @Schweppes

@FTale love your counter!

@Steph1012 totally get feeling like being a recluse. I was at the supermarket getting period pads the other month and had to bend around a heavily pregnant lady who was getting her maternity pads. Think I gave her a horrid look which was mean but I was so grumpy!

Finally got my smiley! Argh bd off with timing a bit, it will be a day and a half since we have so still ok but not ideal

7ABAA498-1804-4DAE-828A-BA0FB96555A0.jpeg

@Lucy3 plenty of time to get some more swimmers in there!!! We do home ici when we gon't feel like the actual bd. Sterile cup and needless syringes along with preseed or other sperm friendly lube to do the job.

@PinkCupcakes Glad you are feeling a bit better. Hopefully as the days go by the inflammation goes down. When is your blood draw to test your beta levels?

AFM: I think our issues are a bit beyond anything other than IVF help related at this point. Such a financial burden to bare. But we are looking pass the IUI plan and buckling to whatever IVF funding we can find. I already have a clinic to go to. And unless they tell me I can't ttc anymore before procedure, I will keep ttcing till we have the funds and its my turn to do all that IVF stuff. Nothing is a guarantee in life. But we both looked at each other tonight and agreed to just do it. So we were applying to IVF fund vendors tonight...lol...well not vendors but it seemed that way. Looking for the best deal and hoping we are credit worthy enough to get it.

So my pee stick expenditure stops here. And credit card needs to get revamped for the meds. And hopefully we can get a loan for the rest. Last year of trying so going all out.

I miss Coffee so bad. Today's cup almost made me say to heck with ttcing ......COFFEE!!! It was worth it though. Now its back on the tea train. I will post what I am drinking in my journal tomorrow. Tonight, just gonna veg and not think about anything.

:dust:

@FTale That’s great that you’re getting a plan together for potential IVF. Have you done it before? The key is having the two of you on the same page which sounds like you are. Hope you don’t need it though and this is your month!

does anyone get ovary pain post ovulation? Pretty sure I do each month, I remember when I had my son I had cysts on my ovary which were taken out during the c/s so wondering if it’s that causing them?

@Lucy3 - oh I’m sure I would have done the same- how dare people be pregnant in public!!! My patients ask all the time if I have children and I just have to smile sweetly and say no...

@FTale - obviously I second Lucy in saying that I hope you don’t need to go down the IVF route, but it’s good to start having conversations and formulating plans now so you can just crack right on if it comes to that. Are you based in the US?

Yay for finally getting your smiley face Lucy.

FTale, is it the caffeine you're avoiding in coffee? Just wondering if decaff may be an option? IVF is SO expensive I hope that you can find some funding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->