• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Dee see all the ladies are seeing what I'm seeing. Lines.
I really hope this is the start of ure BFP hon.

@Beccaboo828
Awww hon that sucks and her just giving u a leaflet like yep thanks that helps.
I'm sure if u speak with ure GP they can refer you to the gynaecology department at ure local hospital and they can run a few tests then.
I was referred after the 4th chemical and I had some bloods done in December to check overion reserve and some other stuff.
My age was getting the blame.

Anyway never got those blood results and found out I was pregnant with this one in Jan so never really needed them.
I was supposed to have a overion reserve scan done too but by the time that appointment came through I was already 7 weeks pregnant.

Hope u get answers soon or like me u fall with ure rainbow and won't need to have any tests.

So sorry to all the BFNs.
And those awaiting AF urghhh I still remember how horrible that is.

@FTale
So glad u got the go ahead hon.
Hope u get ure rainbow soon.

Dee, I'm sorry you've not got clear line, was really hoping you'd get it. I do see something in that pic so still got my fingers crossed x

@AlwaysTheAunt maybe your hubby just doesn't want to know what's going on and if he's still willing to go unprotected then there's still hope. I'm trying to keep it low key but it's hard dealing with it by myself.

Motherofboys, sorry for the bfn...hope at doesn't arrive and you still have your bfp :hugs:

On this day last year I found out I was pregnant....almost to the minute actually. I had to order some tests as I was late but never thought much of it, no symptoms just had a feeling. I was actually quite angry that we had let it happen, the pandemic was still quite new, we were dealing with the lockdown, home learning and fear of it all.
Anyway, thought I'd be well into another pregnancy by now :-(
I just read this..I am so sorry :hugs:

Good morning all... so idk if anyone experienced pain like me but I’m sick of it now. Last month while ttc... I cramped when I ovulated. I cramped during implantation. I cramped during my tww. I cramped the whole time and during my MC. Now here we go again. I cramp when I ovulate and I’m cramping during this tww. Idk if it’s implantation or af coming and it’s raining here. I try not to take pain meds because of trying to get prego but I’m sick of this pain. Do you guys think taking pain meds Would stop or hurt my process. I’m ready to throw my hands up :(:roll:
Have you had the cramps investigated at all? It might be worth checking to see what a doctor says? I hope the cramps ease off soon.

@realbeauty86 The cramps could just be unique to your body or you may need a lil progesterone support which helps the lining and stops cramping. I prefer compounded. Can you call in and get seen? Hugs

@realbeauty86 i cramp badly when I ovulate, it sucks. I also cramped so bad was curled up on the floor when I implanted with all of my pregnancies. I agree with someone above who said get it checked. though when I got mine looked at they said it’s just my body, it’s worth making sure there’s nothing else.

I was advised taking Panadol helps and is safe when trying. So that’s what I did. (Interestingly, my first child, wasn’t trying so the implantation cramp took me by surprise, my dad who was a doctor gave me 2 Panadols and 2 ibuprofen, put me right to sleep, Bub was ok, a week later GP confirmed it was implantation) never tried that again though.

@realbeauty86 i also cramp badly during ovulation. My ovary feels like it might explode, I think miners due to cysts on them that they found during one of my c/s. I think it’s good to get it checked out, might be a cyst or inflammation

Dee have you tested again? I can see faint lines in your cheapies. Eek!

becca I’m so sorry your scan didn’t show a pregnancy, and sounds like they weren’t very compassionate. What’s your next step now?

@Hevalouaddict sorry af found you

@BabyBrain80 ooh I’m sorry this time of year has reminded you of your loss, I have hope this is your month!

@FTale you bet ya I’ll be testing early!

Dee i see it! test again!?

@AlwaysTheAunt good thing is you’re having sex...always a chance! Must be frustrating though. Fingers crossed you get a ticket for this months baby lotto

@motherofboys boo for bfn. Do you feel like af is gearing up?

@FTale I totally understand peeing on the sticks. Even after af I do sometimes just to make sure a little bean wasn’t hanging on

Yes im so happy for any chance to stay in the game! Managed cd 14 too, tmi he said if that time made a baby he wouldnt even care it was that good haha so fingers crossed! I really dont know whats going through his head but our relationship is getting back to a really good place so we're just rolling with it day by day.

I also dont know if i dreamed having ewcm overnight or not... if i actually see that i get excited so im annoyed i dont remember if it was real or not lol

@Lozb not sure if you're still reading but I am so so sorry af got you and pray you just get your little babe as a nice surprise.

I'm refusing to buy tests this cycle, so will only test if af happens to be late which i have cycles anywhere from 28-35 days so goong to be hard to hold off!

Cycle day 14!! Woohoo! You’re definitely in with a good chance!

Thanks ladies... I will definitely make an appointment and see what’s going on. It makes me want to pop all the midols lol but I’ll hold off

Cycle day 14!! Woohoo! You’re definitely in with a good chance!

I'm really hoping so!! I haven't told my sister because i dont want to jinx it lol slight cramps today too so really really hope that means cd15 ovulation! I definately prefer to track with tests

Do you normally ovulate around cd15? If so perfect timing! Yep agree with not telling your sister, I’m the same. I’m so glad I have here to talk as I keep all the ttc info to myself as I don’t want to jinx myself either

@AlwaysTheAunt Woohoo!! FX that bding made a lil one...lol your hubby is too funny. Thank you for the tmi giggle.:lol:

@Lucy3 How are you fairing? I feel the same each month with my mom. She knows we want a baby but I dont want to get her all excited or jinx myself with gabbing about a 'symptom' even though we haven't been successful thus far. Still...no jinxing allowed LOL

@Hevalouaddict :hugs:sorry AF is showing her face this cycle. Prayers she takes a 9 month hike soon.

Dee see all the ladies are seeing what I'm seeing. Lines.
I really hope this is the start of ure BFP hon.

@Beccaboo828
Awww hon that sucks and her just giving u a leaflet like yep thanks that helps.
I'm sure if u speak with ure GP they can refer you to the gynaecology department at ure local hospital and they can run a few tests then.
I was referred after the 4th chemical and I had some bloods done in December to check overion reserve and some other stuff.
My age was getting the blame.

Anyway never got those blood results and found out I was pregnant with this one in Jan so never really needed them.
I was supposed to have a overion reserve scan done too but by the time that appointment came through I was already 7 weeks pregnant.

Hope u get answers soon or like me u fall with ure rainbow and won't need to have any tests.

So sorry to all the BFNs.
And those awaiting AF urghhh I still remember how horrible that is.
Thank you xx my gp said they aren't doing ovarian reserve tests or pre menopause tests at present because if covid so im not sure what the next step will be. Its just so frustrating. If I had no lines it would be easier to deal with im sure xx

@realbeauty86 i also cramp badly during ovulation. My ovary feels like it might explode, I think miners due to cysts on them that they found during one of my c/s. I think it’s good to get it checked out, might be a cyst or inflammation

Dee have you tested again? I can see faint lines in your cheapies. Eek!

becca I’m so sorry your scan didn’t show a pregnancy, and sounds like they weren’t very compassionate. What’s your next step now?

@Hevalouaddict sorry af found you
I genuinely do not know. I guess its a waiting game for af to show. I will speak to my gp next week and go from there.

@Hevalouaddict - so sorry AF showed, I hate this game and I think I’m right behind you.

Temp drop for me this morning at 11DPO, not to cover line but I think it’s a bit late for implantation. I am 99% sure I am out and AF will arrive early next week. No symptoms and my usual pre AF cramps. I will still probably waste tests until the end though.

No she gave me a booklet about miscarriage and sent me on my way. I will call my gp again and get him to refer me to the gynaecology team. She was meant to today but obviously didn't get that memo :roll:
That sucks. I hope the gp will refer you and it doesn't take too long. I find that messages between departments or surgeries/hospitals are very hit and miss which is frustrating.

Yes im so happy for any chance to stay in the game! Managed cd 14 too, tmi he said if that time made a baby he wouldnt even care it was that good haha so fingers crossed! I really dont know whats going through his head but our relationship is getting back to a really good place so we're just rolling with it day by day.

I also dont know if i dreamed having ewcm overnight or not... if i actually see that i get excited so im annoyed i dont remember if it was real or not lol

@Lozb not sure if you're still reading but I am so so sorry af got you and pray you just get your little babe as a nice surprise.

For a while when we were ttc ds5 DH started saying he didn't want to ttc any more, but then he still wasn't being careful. I think he was trying to take the pressure off but all it did was upset and confuse me. In the end he agreed to just continue ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->