***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Cramping has stepped up little today. Doubt it's worth even testing, I'm pretty sure AF will be here this weekend.

It's ok, at the moment I don't feel like I did last month about it all, and I can let my hair down in a couple of weeks with my friend. Maybe the timing will line up nicely and it'll relax me enough that I'll fall pregnant when I get home :haha:

@motherofboys - sorry you think AF is coming, some women do get AF cramps before a BFP though so you’re not out until she actually arrives :hugs:

I tested this morning despite all my AF symptoms here. The FRER definitely has a faint line and I even think it’s Sl darker than yesterday but not really dark enough for 11DPO? What do you ladies think? Could it be the start of something? The Cheapies today were BFN except maybe an Uber faint on the One Step but I always get them. Not sure what is going on...faulty FRER I expect as lots of ladies have reported recently. Will keep testing until AF comes...have some more FRER coming today :rofl:
(Top test is yesterday’s - it’s gross how FRER go pee colour once old lol)

View attachment 1098085 BD851507-ED8C-4A7A-9904-F67682A65F98.jpeg C5B8D7E4-22E1-43F0-9D2D-4E6823712808.jpeg

Dee that line is totally there. So glad you have more frer coming, can’t wait for your next test!

@motherofboys letting your hair down and having a fun weekend away will be ideal for some baby making!

becca sorry your gp isn’t being helpful. I went to mine last month and said I was getting faint line then heavy periods and he just wrote a referral to the gynaecologist. He seemed to have zero interest

@FTale ive become so weirdly superstitious about this ttc deal lately! With my other two I was an open book but this time I am so secretive. If I eventually get pregnant and announce people will be shocked! M

mom having pretty intense cramps and heavy feeling today and some thick cloudy ewcm. Who knows what’s happening in there!

@motherofboys - sorry you think AF is coming, some women do get AF cramps before a BFP though so you’re not out until she actually arrives :hugs:

I tested this morning despite all my AF symptoms here. The FRER definitely has a faint line and I even think it’s Sl darker than yesterday but not really dark enough for 11DPO? What do you ladies think? Could it be the start of something? The Cheapies today were BFN except maybe an Uber faint on the One Step but I always get them. Not sure what is going on...faulty FRER I expect as lots of ladies have reported recently. Will keep testing until AF comes...have some more FRER coming today :rofl:

View attachment 1098085 View attachment 1098086 View attachment 1098087

I did have them before my last bfp but I'm just not feeling it.could be wrong though, some months I've been confident and then af showed haha

Good luck for your next test, I'm in the garden so the pics are hard to see but I think I can see a little something

Wasted a test. Dipped it then discovered spotting has started.

Isn't it just? A few years ago I made myself start checking before opening the tests, but was in a rush and just did it.

@motherofboys Hugs...so sorry. I am parked on a pad myseld...no she's coming. Just took my supplements to prepare for another cycle. Hope you pamper urself this weekend.

@Deethehippy free is giving you a nice darkness compared to yesterday. Fx for your next test and 11dpo is still a time for squinters. Its 12dpo my lik hope light starts to dim. Will be watching and praying for you.

@Lucy3 when i test its been cd 15 or 17 so thankfully not too far off hopefully it was today though!

I have to try to focus on the positives. More time to try to lose weight, more time to get fit, more time to try to get myself in a routine now the bigger boys are back to school and I'm 2 extra kids at home than I was last year haha

Argh sorry the awful witch found you @motherofboys . They are some great things to focus on, play your girls night away. Still sucks though

@FTale lol parked on a pad. You make me laugh. Good idea taking your supplements to get ready for a fresh cycle

@AlwaysTheAunt hope o is tonight!

View attachment 1098085 View attachment 1098086 View attachment 1098087

Oh Dee that is as clear as day! Can’t wait for your next tests.........Stalking :coffee: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->