• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May wasn't our month so testing in June.

I am 9 DPO and feel OUT but am fine with it.

Good luck to everyone else though :dust:

XxX

I'll believe it when AF arrives. Until then, "no no no no I can't hear you"!

No one us out until af shows! Hello ladies, lots of pma on this thread still. I'm continuing with every other day bding!!
Hope all coming close to testing are being good and not secretly poas!?-steph??
Xx

:hi: ladies!
crc/littlebird, I hope you ladies catch those eggies :hugs:

steph/never, when are you testing?

cornish, FXed for you :friends:

hope everyone else is doing okay this lovely Friday :hugs:

afm: nothing much to update on... still no AF, she's got me waiting :coffee: for her. she's playing with me, that byotch.... I keep getting AF cramps but she doesn't show. Im just waiting for her to show to get my cd3 and cd21 (7dpo) tests done or waiting til July 1st to do all kinds of blood work... the doc listed like 10 or 11 or 12 tests do be done on the script :rofl:

I think i'm 8dpo today, not feeling much either way and don't know if what i'm feeling is because I want to feel it if you know what I mean?

We will have to wait and see!

do you have any idea what day af is due? and what day you will be testing? or will you be waiting to see if af is late?? praying you get a BFP this month! :)

Thanks Lisa, what an awful wait you are having, I have my fxd that af shows before the dr takes all that blood!!xx

Well im cd6 today.... Will be taking clomid pill number 4. and last one tom.... Im so nervous for the test on wed where they check my tubes... Im praying they are all good and healthy tubes!!! I was able to conceive in June of last year so thats a good thing but im still nervous..... :( Praying God gives me strength to get thru this... and then I have to wait til thursday to see my follicles and how they are doing! Praying God gives them follilces some steroids. (lol) If tubes are good and clear then we will be scheduling our first IUI this month too....God is good!! How is everyone else doing? anyone going to be testing soon anyone??? what cd's are everyone??

CD 19 and still no positive OPK. :shrug: Come on little eggie, drop!! :brat:

Good luck everyone!!! :dust::dust::dust: to all!!

No one us out until af shows! Hello ladies, lots of pma on this thread still. I'm continuing with every other day bding!!
Hope all coming close to testing are being good and not secretly poas!?-steph??
Xx

Cornish sorry to disappoint you and break my pledge but I have peed on several sticks today...the thing is there is a very very faint 2nd line visible on them.

I'm hoping and praying that they may turn into a bfp but I don't want to get anyones hopes up just yet because they aren't visible on pics but DH could see a faint line too, I've also been really nauseous today and peeing like crazy so I guess I'm hopeful?!?:wacko::dohh::shrug:

Ooh, Steph! I'm starting to get excited. Hope that the 2nd line gets super dark in the next couple of days!

Thanks little bird I don't want to get excited just yet because I've seen so many of these shadows of lines on here and either the test is dodgy or its an early bfp...I guess time will tell but instead of more questions I wish these tests could ANSWER the question, like they should have a test that has a checkbox yes or no! :wacko:

Steph~ that's SUPER SUPER exciting!!!!!! PRAYING! Fx'd! :dust:

oooooh soooo exciting! I hope this is it for you my dear! :flower:

Thanks ladies, I'm hopeful not had an evap yet in my life, so now is not a good time to start :wacko:

Emotions are all over the place :haha:

good luck all you girls i will be testing soon in this month x x x

LB...:ignore: :ignore: back at ya :haha:

Lisa...Don't know if/when I will test. AF could arrive on a number of days this month so that is keeping me on my toes :wacko: Maybe if no signs of AF by the 7th or 8th I'll test. I'm just over it for this month...besides, I peed on a stick yesterday and the blank box did nothing for me this time :haha:

Steph...big juicy :hugs: and really hoping it's your BFP with twins :haha:

As for everyone else...go get the BFP's :dust:

XxX

Steph, I'll forgive you for poas! 2 lines :happydance: hoping this is your bfp Hun. Never, think I'm leaving it until I'm late to poss test, seems miles away!
Good luck ladies.xxx

Haha Never, I woke up as was waiting for news that my friend had taken the baby home, but couldnt sleep so thought Id give a quick hello. Didnt stay online long as the light from phone was waking ds up who had crept in with us!
So we have managed to dtd every night or every other from cd7, going to continue until at least cd 30 just in case I o late! haha, will I be able to ??!!

Nothing new going on with me either...feellike the witch is approaching and :shrug: whatever.

Have set up a group if anyone wants to join :flower: link in my siggy :thumbup:

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"