May wasn't our month so testing in June.

Ladies, opinions please?????

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=12654

Oh yeah baby!!!! Especially when you invert and grey scale it!!

You have got your BFP!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

XxX

Thanks, it was hard to take a good picture on my crappy camera but it finally showed up after about 50 attempts, well maybe not 50 but you get the picture...HAHAHAHA!!! :haha:

So :cloud9: beckons for me I'm thrilled absolutely bloody thrilled!!!! :happydance:

Thank you so much for all your support and friendship over the last couple of months...and god bless you soy isoflavones!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Now the question is, do you think its too early to get myself a pregnancy ticker?!?! :haha:

Ladies, opinions please?????

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=12654

There is def. a line there! :) Congrats!! I am so happy for you!! im def. gonna have to try the approached you used this month... your pma and laid back spirit!! :)

Well I'm still shocked at the moment but oh so happy! The sexathon definitely worked at the time (although we haven't done anything since :haha:) and I really think the relaxed approach and going with the flow was the way to go!

Sure hope it works out for you too CRC!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Right you fertile bunch of ladies, pass me some of that bloomin dust ready for next month please :rofl:

XxX

Thank you!!! Im praying that my SIS comes back normal and my follicles respond well to taking clomid on cd3-7 instead of 5-9.... what days did you do the soy??? I am so happy for you!! I cant believe how many girls are gettting BFP... its giving me hope! :) Im only cd7 today:( still have a whole week! at what cd did you start bding??? and im not sure if we are to bd the night before the IUI... b/c we dont even know when that will be yet.... ugh! im trying the relaxed approach but its like theres so much to plan... Ill leave it all up to the f/s :) well im off to shop that relaxes me! have a great weekend everyone!! :)

We just started mainly when I got the EWCM just dtd plenty around those days maybe a day or two before but it looks like we had it covered.

I took the soy days 2-6 and took 120mg on those days, i really think it helped me out especially it made the EWCM which i didn't have the month before at all :wacko:

I would recommend it didn't have any negative side effects at all :thumbup:

Enjoy your shopping!!!!!

I thought I would stick with lillypie and coundown to pregnancy stop myself getting confooosed!!! :haha:

Well can you have the baby two days early as a birthday present for me :winkwink:

Fab news

XxX

If I get that far along then I will definitely use my best will power on that date, after my slap up meal of course :winkwink::haha:

never, i hope you get your bfp! more dust your way!! :dust:

steph, said it on the other thread too, defi itely a line! congrats!!

ladies, hope we all get our :bfp:s soon :hugs:

Oh my god Steph!!!

HUGE Congratulations!!!

Havent been on all week and havent even read through the whole thread yet but WOW....SOOOOOOO happy for you!!!

So the Soy has done its job!! Im on CD10 and hoping it works for me too...gonna have to start wearing out my OH's bed spring's again!! :haha:

Sticky baby dust for you and wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!!! x x x

Can I share that babydust never?! Or can I have my own please steph? Big congrats.xxx

So lovely that so many BFPs are appearing....

Read the whole thread now!!

Ladies is the 2WW....I want to see your BFPs on here soon!!!

Im CD10, took SOY CD 3-7, hopefully ill ovulate soon! Weve been DTD alot already...gonna take a leaf out of Stephs book and just go crazy on the BDing for the next 10 days!!

Ladies waiting for OV....Whos still with me???? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->