May wasn't our month so testing in June.

Come on soy ladies, lets feel the magic :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

now get :sex: like :bunny: :kiss:

Wow Steph. Massive CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance:. This is such a lucky thread that there must be enough luck and :dust: to rub off on all the other lovely ladies on here! Come on ladies - you can do it :thumbup:

I'm waiting with you.xx

Glad im not on my own....where are you in your cycle?? I had a really long cycle, 45 days last one so im really REALLY hoping the Soy will shorten it. (I dont know whether it does this????)

Weve been in april, may and now June threads....3rd time lucky for us FX'd x x x

Soy is meant to bring ovulation forward if long cycles, my last one was 36 days so hoping soy works for me too! I'm on cd 14 and been bding since cd7. Taking cough mixture to help cm and tried opks but can't hold my pee long enough or forget!!
3rd time lucky, yes please! Can't believe it's over 3 months since I said goodbye to my angel baby.

Soy is meant to bring ovulation forward if long cycles, my last one was 36 days so hoping soy works for me too! I'm on cd 14 and been bding since cd7. Taking cough mixture to help cm and tried opks but can't hold my pee long enough or forget!!
3rd time lucky, yes please! Can't believe it's over 3 months since I said goodbye to my angel baby.

Im 4 months since MC now! Dont know what possessed me but just had a trawl through 3rd trimester and so many familiar names from when i was in 1st trimester!!! Feel so sad :cry:
I need to stop making myself worse.....just cant help thinking tonight that i should have a rather lovely baby bump now and all my friends dont get it. Only one of them has had a baby and she was 1st try and pregnant so even she doesnt get it. We all went out last night and i just didnt enjoy it...kept thinking about how i wouldntve been drinking if i was pregnant.... grrrrr!!

I so hope im PG by my due date or i feel its all gonna get 10 times worse...

Right...rant over....need my PMA back!! x x

Im using clearblue digital OPKs this cycLe and you can do them any time of the day, so im doing them with FMU so i dont forget!! x x

Oh Rachel, I'm sorry you are having a bad moment, we need lots of pma for our bfp's!! I'm always looking back or thinking what I should be, it's just a part of me that I don't want to forget. I def want to be pregnant, but I always want to remember that I should be pregnant already. Unsure if this is making sense, it does in my head! Will give my opks another go over the next few days, due to o in the next week so be good to know exact day to 'not' symptom spot after!!xxx

Oh Rachel, I'm sorry you are having a bad moment, we need lots of pma for our bfp's!! I'm always looking back or thinking what I should be, it's just a part of me that I don't want to forget. I def want to be pregnant, but I always want to remember that I should be pregnant already. Unsure if this is making sense, it does in my head! Will give my opks another go over the next few days, due to o in the next week so be good to know exact day to 'not' symptom spot after!!xxx

Thanks hun...im the same as you.... i Dont WANT to forget even though it leaves me having really low moments....

Anyways PMA.....

Heres to our June BFPs and February Babies!!! :happydance:

x x x

Hey ladies, just checking in. We're going to a party tonight. I understand the wanting to be pregnant right now!!! The end of the month would have been my due date for MC #1, and I think that one hurt worse than the second one because of how it progressed. It will be hard if I don't get the BFP this month. I can't believe it's taken so long!

Cornish...course you and EVERYONE can share the :dust: hun :hugs:

Rach...it'm my fourth cycle too since the loss and I got another BFN this morning at 10 DPO so I am throwing in the towel for this cycle and planning for the next one. I also have a little look around to see what is happening where I should have been but it's hard. I know that I have always gone over things again and again no matter how much hurt they cause me. We are all in this together hun :hugs:

LB...massive :hugs: and I hope the party goes ok tonight. Must be incredibly hard with your MC#1 due...we are all here for you...anything we can do to help?

XxX

AH, was meant to have asked some questions for the soy takers...
What's the reasoning in taking them on certain cycle days?
How much do you take?
What is the purpose of taking it?

TIA :flower:

XxX

Morning, how was the party LB? It must be hard coming up to due date :hugs: for you, and like never said-anything we can do? Although sure she'll agree how rubbish at jokes i am, where's steph?!
Never, the soy is a natural clomid, the days are diff as some give you more eggs, others give you one strong egg (not sure which way round it is!) . So far I've taken it fir two cycles, and done diff doses. They say no more than 200mg or it can affect o by stopping it. So first cycle I increased daily dose from cd3-7, this cycle I took 160mg from cd2-6. It's about shortening cycle and enduring ovulation, lots if Internet research on it or search bnb.
You thinking if taking it??xx

Never- Soy Info

You can take soy from cd 1 through to cd 5, you take it for 5 consecutive days. The earlier you take it say starting cd 1 or 2 it is supposed to help to mature more eggs at once. Cd 4 or 5 its supposed to help you produce one very mature egg (this is helpful for older ladies whose eggs are older) cd 3 - 7 is somewhere in the middle. It works by binding onto your oestrogen cells tricking your body to produce more, this also increasess LH and supposedy this helps your progesterone levels too after ovulation.

You can take anything from 40 to 200mg a day, bearing in mind its half as strong as clomid so the usual starting dose is around 100mg.

I took 120mg from cd 2-6, I took one tablet with each meal and had no side effects. It really boosted my cm levels and my ewcm was so obvious I didn't need to opk. It did bring my ov slightly by 2 days to cd 11. Ov pains were slightly increased and I just took paracetamol.

Hey LB hope you had a fab time at your party, i've got a good feeling about the increased clomid doing the trick for you this month, stay strong and I hope we will be celebrating your bfp very soon! :hugs:

Morning,

Yeah I was thinking of taking the soy next month, depending on length of this cycle because I don't want to O too early. Might wait out next cycle and see what happens..don't know. I haven't had any EWCM since the loss but can't drink nasty stuff to help it because I have a poor gag reflex since being pregnant.

Hope everyone is ok and LB...hugs for today hun :hugs:

XxX

OMG -- you ladies are so sweet! I was sitting here reading and tears came to my eyes! The funny thing is, I have tried to be strong and act like it doesn't affect me. I think it's hard because DH is always telling me how lucky we are to have the boys and I can't let myself get too down because we've been very blessed. I understand that, I really do! But at the same time, it's hard having to start from scratch EVERY CYCLE, empy handed and hoping that you're going to get your BFP this time. I'm always hoping for that and when it doesn't happen, it sucks! Having some serious conversations with God about it and wondering why it's so hard this time around. I keep thinking there's a reason or something I should be learning from the whole experience. But haven't I learned enough!?!?

Oh well, sorry about the rant ladies. I like this part of the cycle, leading up to ovulation. The most fun, for sure. I'm just feeling a little annoyed that it has taken so long (I know there are ladies who have waited longer, but this feels like eternity!) and hoping that this is the last time I have to do all this. Don't get me wrong, POAS is a lot of fun. But the letdown is definitely getting to me.

Morning,

Yeah I was thinking of taking the soy next month, depending on length of this cycle because I don't want to O too early. Might wait out next cycle and see what happens..don't know. I haven't had any EWCM since the loss but can't drink nasty stuff to help it because I have a poor gag reflex since being pregnant.

Hope everyone is ok and LB...hugs for today hun :hugs:

XxX

Perhaps then you should start taking soy on a later date and that way your O date won't be too much effected but you would make a mega juicy egg ripe for fertilising? I would consider it if I were you, it can't hurt to try just once at a low dose and see what happens :hugs:

Has :witch: been yet?

LB - I think that you are doing great to hold it together as much as you do because you have been through two devastating losses and as much as we lucky ones who have had children already are grateful for them, they don't mean that we didn't feel any less hurt or pain in losing our ones who didn't make it. :hugs:

LittleBird... I just KNOW you are going to get that BFP.. I don't have any doubts in my mind that you will. The waiting SUCKS- it's ALWAYS waiting for something and it's the WORST part of it all. Have faith.. keep your focus on that.. and trust in God's timing! I have to repeatedly tell MYSELF this! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->