• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May wasn't our month so testing in June.

sthorp1179~ you're hilarious :rofl:

I thoroughly enjoyed EACH separate sentence to everyone! :haha:

chop chop! that's my fave!

Thanks for your support my dear :flower: I keep thinking girl but maybe bc I want a girl so bad.. lol.. I don't know :shrug: I could totally see me having another boy though- I'm 200% happy either way thought! :)

Are you not wanting a bfp woody? Is that why you are being cautious?:hugs:

I want a BFP more than ANYTHING that's why I'm being cautious!
I don't wanna be let down again!

I feel kinda stupid even considering it, i mean I'm bleeding!
Maybe I was pg and I'm mc again? Maybe it's chemical

You kno what I mean I don't want extra hurt

Those ic before came up looking positive when I wasn't so I wont believe unless it's a super dark and on frer or cb digi!!

:hi: ladies!
would love to join your thread. I was on Hanskiz March & April threads and Im happy to see some familiar names..

woody: OMG :test:

I am in limbo at the moment but hoping to get some answers at my FS doc appt on Thursday.... my last AF was April 12, Im on cycle day 42, can you believe??!! :nope: the last time I tested was yesterday morning and BFN. I have no AF or preggo symptoms. my AF b4 m/c in Oct2010 was spot on but ever since m/c, she has been all over the place and Im just so confused. Im excited for my appt tho and can't wait.

FXed June is our lucky month :thumbup:

baby dust :dust: to everyone!!!

:hugs:

hiya, me too, you girls all gave me loads of support after my mc
Woody fx'd for you
I got a BFP on an IC yesterday, now have AF and BFN on everything else
Dont know whether chemical or false positive, thinking false positive but onwards to the next cycle.
xxxx

hiya, me too, you girls all gave me loads of support after my mc
Woody fx'd for you
I got a BFP on an IC yesterday, now have AF and BFN on everything else
Dont know whether chemical or false positive, thinking false positive but onwards to the next cycle.
xxxx

Oh man, that's the WORST. I wouldn't know what to think- or what I would WANT to think. I'm sorry my dear! :hugs: I hope your AF goes easy on you and that it's your last one for quite awhile!!

:dust:

sthorp1179~ you're hilarious :rofl:

I thoroughly enjoyed EACH separate sentence to everyone! :haha:

chop chop! that's my fave!

Thanks for your support my dear :flower: I keep thinking girl but maybe bc I want a girl so bad.. lol.. I don't know :shrug: I could totally see me having another boy though- I'm 200% happy either way thought! :)

Please call me steph, sthorp1179 is such a mouthful but if I call myself something interesting I will no doubt forget it :haha:

Just trying to keep everyones spirits up, its strange, I think funny and can type funny on here but i'm useless at telling jokes face to face :wacko:

Steph, once again- hilarious! Shame you can't do the same face to face or I'd say stand up comedian is the way for you!

Sorry woody, of course you want a bfp, I'm being an idiot. I understand being cautious, hope you find out what's going on, seems Fu Mysore is going through the same.

Hello Lisa, sorry you are in limbo, I'm just out of it! Did you take soy? Some people said that might have increased my cycle length.

Holly, I also think girl.xxx

hey cornish, no I haven't taken soy, I was supposed to start this month but AF hasn't shown her face.... :nope: did you take it?

Yeah took it last month, cd3-7, got to cd36 on that cycle. Taking it this cycle too but upping my dose to 160 mg each day cd2-6.
Hope you get a bfp and dont need it.xx

hehe I hope so too. I probably wont even start it bcuz Im going to see the FS on Thursday and I'll see what plans he has for me... I really hope you get your :bfp:

seems to me like you're next to get your :bfp: everytime someone starts a thread they get pregnant!!! hope that trend continues!!!

:hug: :hugs:

Ooo that would be nice! Anyway, I know I'm getting my bfp this cycle as my pma won't allow anything else!
Fxd for your appt.xx

Hello ladies!!! :hi:

Would love to join this thread.....

Hello to everyone!! Lovely to see everyone in the same place!!

FX'd for you Holly!!! Hope everything goes well on Friday!! :hugs:

Im 12dpo today and not tested yet since BFN on saturday. Little bit of spotting the last 2 days but hardly anything! Need to see what my temps do tomorrow, took a little dip this morning!! Think ill probably not get a June BFP because of my long cycles.... Will stay here to cheer everyone else on though!!! Hopefully the agnus castus will work this cycle!!!

x x x x x

good to hear from you Rachel :hugs:

I hope the agnus cactus does the trick for you! You're for sure not out for June.. AF's can be crazy and come late OR early so it's for sure possible!!!

good to hear from you Rachel :hugs:

I hope the agnus cactus does the trick for you! You're for sure not out for June.. AF's can be crazy and come late OR early so it's for sure possible!!!

Thanks hun!!!

Its good to have your PMA back in our TTC threads!!! :happydance:

x x x

Glad to see everyone here! :flower:

I'm 7 DPO today. Not testing until next Monday. I'm really feeling no urge to POAS either. It's weird, considering last time I was a POAS-aholic. Have had minor on and off cramping since before the OV date. Not many other symptoms. Have been wicked thirsty lately, nothing can quench my thirst. I hope this is my cycle!

I'm 7 DPO today. Not testing until next Monday. I'm really feeling no urge to POAS either. It's weird, considering last time I was a POAS-aholic. Have had minor on and off cramping since before the OV date. Not many other symptoms. Have been wicked thirsty lately, nothing can quench my thirst. I hope this is my cycle!

Good to see you here, Tweak. Your symptoms sound promising!

It's funny how that can flip-flop around from cycle to cycle.. POAS, don't POAS, etc... I think THIS month I swore I was out and didn't POAS as much as I might have normally- bc I "incorrectly" assumed I was out! You're not too far away from testing! :happydance: I think the cramping is potentially a good sign! :thumbup:

Hey Ladies!! Can I join? I lost everyone :( Im am 6dpo today. Getting my cd21 bloodwork results tomorrow! af isnt due til May 30 or 31st. :( so im just hanging out in the 2ww.

Hi, CRC! Glad you found this thread. How are you feeling about this cycle? Got any symptoms?

Hi, CRC! Glad you found this thread. How are you feeling about this cycle? Got any symptoms?

Yeah Im glad too, I didnt know where everyone disappered too:haha: Im feeling pretty good so far.... I am having some aching on my left side of my abdomen very sharp at times, not sure if this is s/e of clomid or the trigger shot. and im having a whole bunch of cm, didnt have any at time of bding which I know is a s/e of clomid.... I did the progesterone check today and will be calling first thing in the morning to get my number and see if I O'd or not! so im staying postive as of now. lol... I started poas today to watch and make sure the postive turns to negative. todays test is super duper light so thats good.... that way I will know after 12dpo or not if I have a real BFP. lol.... so how are you doing? I saw your test today... are you 12dpo today??? Im still praying for a BFP for you this month! you deserve it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->