May wasn't our month so testing in June.

Well im cd12 today went to my appt. yesterday on cd11 biggest follicle was 15.... so going back tom. to check follicles again.... praying they grew!!! will schedule my trigger shot and IUI tom. too!! getting excited!

Cd12 is super duper boring waiting to O... next I will be in the 2ww... oh the dreaded 2ww... how is everyone else doing???

Oh wow crc, so much great stuff going on. Tww will be great, symptom spotting is always good for insanity! As I said I'm unsure if I'm O, have or am due to!! No positive opk and had ewcm recently, so may count myself in tww before I go mad from long cycle!!

oh that's great crc.. Im praying everything works out tomorrow and soon you'll be in TWW and getting your :bfp: :hugs:

Good luck, CRC! I'm hoping this 2WW is easy on us all!

Hello everyone.

Let me introduce myself. I am Nikki, in January I found out I was expecting my third child. I started bleeding on and off on 13th February and sadly on 23rd February I miscarried. I don't think I will ever forget that date.

It took a long, long time to get back to normal.

My husband and I have been TTC since the end of April. May was not my month. But I am hoping June will be.

Good luck to everyone xxxx

Hello everyone.

Let me introduce myself. I am Nikki, in January I found out I was expecting my third child. I started bleeding on and off on 13th February and sadly on 23rd February I miscarried. I don't think I will ever forget that date.

It took a long, long time to get back to normal.

My husband and I have been TTC since the end of April. May was not my month. But I am hoping June will be.

Good luck to everyone xxxx

So sorry for your loss! :hugs:

You're in good company. We're here for you whenever you need to talk. I hope that June is the month for you, too! :dust:

so sorry for your loss SeaThree... thanks for the good luck wishes, wishing you the same :hugs:

Hope you ladies have been doing well.

I'm back joining you all. We lost our little one Wednesday. I started bleeding and went in for blood work. HCG was 20.5 Wednesday and today was negative. We're trying again right away, so today is CD3 I guess. Using my first day of bleeding as the first day of my cycle.

Oh, Tweak. I'm so sorry. I wish this hadn't happened to you! :hugs:

Tweak, so sorry :hugs:
Lots of us ladies are hanging out in may roller uppers thread in group discussions if you'd like to join the craziness.xx
https://www.babyandbump.com/general/632748-may-2011-roller-uppers-14.html

I'm back joining you all. We lost our little one Wednesday. I started bleeding and went in for blood work. HCG was 20.5 Wednesday and today was negative. We're trying again right away, so today is CD3 I guess. Using my first day of bleeding as the first day of my cycle.

I'm so sorry for your loss honey xxx

hey ladies...I've been missing in action lately too! I have been spending lots of time at looking at women's pregnancy tests and trying not to get too caught up in forums...but I wanted to say hi!!! Tweak...sorry to hear of your loss! Glad you are helping to "jump" right back into things! :) *hugs* I am on CD 5, so no June BFP for me...I was slightly disappointed, but it will happen in His time, and I keep trying to remember that and be at peace with that. My friend had her twins last week at 34 weeks...they are healthy! One of the little girls is already home! They were SOOOO little. I'm so excited to be pregnant again...I hope it's a healthy pregnancy this time around! Everyone seems to be having babies right now...so I think it's our turn ladies! :)

Hi dimples! I hope it's our turn this time! I'm so ready for it. Good luck to you this cycle! :dust:

I know! well im officially in the 2ww... I went in friday and my follicle measured 21mm so they had me go home and do the trigger shot! :) then 24 hrs after we went in sat. morning and did the IUI! it was so fast and simple. I didnt have any cramping or any pain.... thank goodness! so im officially 2dpo finally!! :) so they told us we could bd the night of the IUI but we both were so tired so we just waited and bd last night.... so praying it was enough.... the f/s told me that all you need is 6 million sperm to do the IUI, my dh had 157 million! im like what is that even possible... they were all laughing at me!! they said he got a 4++++ and thats the best that someone can get. so that made me think a little more positve..... i asked the f/s what were our chances b/c i know w/ every couple its different.... so he said w/ my age and all the eggs that I have and good tubes, and my dh's sperm we have a really good shot this month!! praying God has a hand in it this month!!

How are you feeling LB??? hows the 2ww going? going crazy yet? lol.....

I am so sorry Tweak. :( Praying for you! Glad to hear that you are picking up the piecesand trying again. We are all here for you! :flower:

Wow crc, that's a lit of sperm! Glad your chances ate so great, fxd for you.xx

I know! well im officially in the 2ww... I went in friday and my follicle measured 21mm so they had me go home and do the trigger shot! :) then 24 hrs after we went in sat. morning and did the IUI! it was so fast and simple. I didnt have any cramping or any pain.... thank goodness! so im officially 2dpo finally!! :) so they told us we could bd the night of the IUI but we both were so tired so we just waited and bd last night.... so praying it was enough.... the f/s told me that all you need is 6 million sperm to do the IUI, my dh had 157 million! im like what is that even possible... they were all laughing at me!! they said he got a 4++++ and thats the best that someone can get. so that made me think a little more positve..... i asked the f/s what were our chances b/c i know w/ every couple its different.... so he said w/ my age and all the eggs that I have and good tubes, and my dh's sperm we have a really good shot this month!! praying God has a hand in it this month!!

OMG, your husband truly is a rockstar! :haha:

I don't think I have ever heard of numbers like that! I really hope this is the month for you. The odds are looking good!

I'm feeling just fine, I have been driving myself crazy Googling stuff all weekend. I mean, there's nothing I can do about it anyway and this should be the time when I can sit back and wait. Too early for symptoms, too late to BD. But no, I'm freaking myself out about everything I eat and drink and feel. Last night I had some cramping, well, maybe not cramping, but it was a tight feeling around my uterus. Today I'm feeling some cramping on the side -- like my left ovary. I'm 4DPIUI today and I'm planning on waiting at least a couple of days longer to start testing and following the hCG down to 0. I hate the 2WW!

OMG, your husband truly is a rockstar! :haha:

I don't think I have ever heard of numbers like that! I really hope this is the month for you. The odds are looking good!

I'm feeling just fine, I have been driving myself crazy Googling stuff all weekend. I mean, there's nothing I can do about it anyway and this should be the time when I can sit back and wait. Too early for symptoms, too late to BD. But no, I'm freaking myself out about everything I eat and drink and feel. Last night I had some cramping, well, maybe not cramping, but it was a tight feeling around my uterus. Today I'm feeling some cramping on the side -- like my left ovary. I'm 4DPIUI today and I'm planning on waiting at least a couple of days longer to start testing and following the hCG down to 0. I hate the 2WW!

yeah im only 2dpiui today and i feel some tight/ aching feeling on my left side.... not sure if its just from the clomid or what..... im trying to keep myself busy and this month im not going to test fro 12 more days... they told me to wait 14 days so thats what im going to do... my dh asked me not to test so im not going too...... its going to be hard but i know i can do it..... praying we both get our bfps this month!!!

And yes my dh thinks hes a rockstar now ... but im taking credit for it for all the vitamins I have him take. lol:haha:

and dont stress this is the time you wait and relax all the hard work is done!! praying for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->